Sign in to follow this  
seandelevan

20 Years of Pent-Up Frustration

12 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Built up into this play...brings a tear to my eye.

That is a guy who does NOT want to lose! Love that about him the most

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

It was like he went “FUCK THIS SHIT..GIMME THE BALL BACK...” 

• Haha 1

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

5 minutes ago, JoeFerguson said:

Epic play.

Lit, would you add the "rock on" emoji to make the new board at least closer to as good as the old one?

Sean, the title reminds me of a line from Kenny Rogers' "Coward of the County", which in turn reminds me of you.  :)

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

That happened just before I walked into my relatives for dinner. They were like, "Josh Allen fumbled the ball, picked it up and charged through the pile for a 1st!"

And I'm just like, "Yeah, that's my boy!"

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

The double reverse JB td pass was the play of the week for about an hour until this play.   Most qbs fall on the ball.  Not Josh

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

I’d like to inject this play into my veins. 

• Thanks 2

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

Speaking of Sean and injecting, did anyone else see the thread title and author and think some sort of rape was involved? :)

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

I just wish there was an overhead camera for this play.

There was a mass of humanity piled up at Josh's feet. After watching about a dozen times I still can't comprehend how the ball hadn't gotten grabbed by a Dallas lineman.....or even one of our linemen which would have resulted in a turnover on downs.

Unbelievable.

• Thanks 2

48 minutes ago, bcw said:

I just wish there was an overhead camera for this play.

There was a mass of humanity piled up at Josh's feet. After watching about a dozen times I still can't comprehend how the ball hadn't gotten grabbed by a Dallas lineman.....or even one of our linemen which would have resulted in a turnover on downs.

Unbelievable.

I wonder...if 31 wasn’t there....would Allen been rumbling in for a TD? My god how fucking awesome would that have been?

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, seandelevan said:

It was like he went “FUCK THIS SHIT..GIMME THE BALL BACK...” 

This play could be viewed as a "Billsy" turning point.  As soon as he fumbled it, I was like "here we go...stuffed. now Dallas will get the ball and go take the lead and we will have wasted two turnovers and probably lose the game".  That's how I'm conditioned to think as a Bills fan.  But not this time.  For once, our QB made an insane play...one that I've honestly never seen before...to completely flip the script.  It was awesome. 

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Buffalo13 said:

This play could be viewed as a "Billsy" turning point.  As soon as he fumbled it, I was like "here we go...stuffed. now Dallas will get the ball and go take the lead and we will have wasted two turnovers and probably lose the game".  That's how I'm conditioned to think as a Bills fan.  But not this time.  For once, our QB made an insane play...one that I've honestly never seen before...to completely flip the script.  It was awesome. 

Haha yup. I actually buried my head into my lap....then looked up to see Allen celebrating. I was like “what the fuck!?”

not use to seeing the Bills pull shit out of their asses like that! 

Thats how pats fans feel every god damn game I bet.

7 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Thats how pats fans feel every god damn game I bet.

Nah, they've become complacent. They felt like this in 2001.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

What makes this play even more amazing is the 2rd effort by Allen. 

After he picks the ball up he jumps forward but is met right at the line of scrimmage by Lee. Allen gets knocked back just a little but he gets his legs churning, brushes Lee and another Cowboy aside and picks up the yardage.

I don't know if he would have gotten the 1st down without the 2nd and 3rd effort.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Buffalo13 said:

Exactly. Thought the same too. Here comes the back breaking turnover and they will march down and score. Oh and after he picked up the ball tell me if you didn't also think oh boy, here comes the fumble, specially since he was holding out the ball arms stretched ??? I know I did. 

Well good thing Josh doesn't give a fuck about any of that and he went full beast mode. I think he actually had the 1st down with the first reach, but nah, he's like Imma get more. Loved it. Jumped up my seat and screamed in awe. 

• Thanks 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

1 hour ago, bcw said:

After he picks the ball up he jumps forward but is met right at the line of scrimmage by Lee. Allen gets knocked back just a little but he gets his legs churning, brushes Lee and another Cowboy aside and picks up the yardage.

I don't know if he would have gotten the 1st down without the 2nd and 3rd effort.

I actually think he had it. But he wasn't stop there. What a beast!!

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

13 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Built up into this play...brings a tear to my eye.

The nice thing about that play, was that McDermott decided to go for it and not punt. Hence, the playing to not lose.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bcw said:

I think he had the first down, just wanted more. Nice to see ...

• Thanks 1

epic game changing play with some more luck.

Hey Sean....

I think you said you were going to be watching with DAL fans....

Did you get to totally savour this in front of them??

Hope you did!

5 hours ago, Bleedzbillz said:

Hey Sean....

I think you said you were going to be watching with DAL fans....

Did you get to totally savour this in front of them??

Hope you did!

Hell no lol. I just live in an area where EVERYONE is a cowboy fan. 

Granted, some are good folks and others couldn’t even tell me who the cowboys were even playing yesterday. “Er uh er sum team wearing blue er uh”. Lol 

• Thanks 1