Sign in to follow this  

5 hours ago, 607LGT said:

Who lit the fire under his ass?

Maybe a lit Lit lit the fire?  Billy Joel said he didn't.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

They told him that the Cowboys offense talked bad about his mama and they were hiding Twinkies under their jerseys.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

In all seriousness though, he had some flashy plays yesterday and definitely made an impact.

That being said, he got blown off the ball a few times on Ezekiel Elliot runs too.

Is what it is though.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

He's been better ever since the run D got embarrassed against the Eagles and we signed Liuget.

Even before this week he's been more noticeable than in the past 1.5 seasons.

the one TFL Oliver had he just straight stood up a double team on him and made the tackle on Elliott for a yard loss.  It's always impressive to see a guy that's sub 290 completely stop all momentum of 2 310+ lbers trying to move him.  Finally EO got on the stat sheet and made some actual game changing plays

• Thanks 1

To be honest, the int was great but that was one play where he was in position to make a play because he got no push during the play ... this one play does not change my opinion of him ...

Proud adopter of #16 Robert Foster and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Eightyfive percents

1 hour ago, Meathead said:

thats great but this thread was about ukulele

ok let me segue it into I'll always be pissed off when I see Star get blown off the ball, a lot of times by 1 lineman who is smaller than him

2 hours ago, Topas said:

To be honest, the int was great but that was one play where he was in position to make a play because he got no push during the play ... this one play does not change my opinion of him ...

how do you know he didnt sniff out the center screen and thats why he was in position for the (admittedly lucky) pick?

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

14 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

In all seriousness though, he had some flashy plays yesterday and definitely made an impact.

That being said, he got blown off the ball a few times on Ezekiel Elliot runs too.

Is what it is though.

As is the case with Morse, he's only getting noticed for the plays he gets beat. 

Does this not happen to every lineman in the NFL? If you focus only on the negative then you can pick apart almost anybody in the league. Everybody gets beat sometimes.

His contract is too large but he's not making elite DT money. He's making half that.

We overpaid for he and Morse but that's what you have to do to improve sometimes. Overpay for average talent in FA because that's the best available. The contracts are not hurting our cap in any way.

I'm glad he's showing some spark because the awful effort we were seeing was a terrible reflection on our coach and GM who brought him up from Carolina, especially after the KB fiasco.

I'm fine with him rotating in for the next couple years as long as the D keeps playing great. After next year we cut him loose and Horrible Harry should be ready to take over full time.

Star has a had a couple of good games after struggling for a bunch of games. It's good to see him bounce back.

Star blocked a FG, had a pick and played good run defense vs Dallas.

• Like 1

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

14 hours ago, B LO said:

As is the case with Morse, he's only getting noticed for the plays he gets beat. 

Does this not happen to every lineman in the NFL? If you focus only on the negative then you can pick apart almost anybody in the league. Everybody gets beat sometimes.

His contract is too large but he's not making elite DT money. He's making half that.

We overpaid for he and Morse but that's what you have to do to improve sometimes. Overpay for average talent in FA because that's the best available. The contracts are not hurting our cap in any way.

I'm glad he's showing some spark because the awful effort we were seeing was a terrible reflection on our coach and GM who brought him up from Carolina, especially after the KB fiasco.

I'm fine with him rotating in for the next couple years as long as the D keeps playing great. After next year we cut him loose and Horrible Harry should be ready to take over full time.

He was pretty brutal against the run.

Thankfully, his blocked FG made up for it.

I dont know what Jungle is talking about being good run defense. He was bad in run defense for a good portion of the game.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg