baller success GIF

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

15 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

He really impressed me today. Unlike every.fucking.qb.since.jim Kelly. Who has essentially embarrassed themselves in the spotlight like this it was sooooooooo fucking refreshing and nice to see MY teams qb look GOOD. I mean I’m at a lost. I’m freaking shocked! 

FUCK YEAH 

Anxiously awaiting your prediction of us getting killed next week

• Haha 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

1 minute ago, DeRokerij said:

Anxiously awaiting your prediction of us getting killed next week

Fuck that shit.

im celebrating this W for a long time. A real long time. 

Im not gonna think about the ravens until minutes before the kickoff to that game. Fuck them. 

• Thanks 2

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

23 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

He really impressed me today. Unlike every.fucking.qb.since.jim Kelly. Who has essentially embarrassed themselves in the spotlight like this it was sooooooooo fucking refreshing and nice to see MY teams qb look GOOD. I mean I’m at a lost. I’m freaking shocked! 

FUCK YEAH 

So was it worth being a little bitch all this time and having no faith?

Seems like it would be bittersweet if I didn't believe in what Allen or the team could do, but that's just me

• Thanks 1

Guys we looked like what the patriots normally do to teams like this on prime time slots. Suffocating defense that creates TOs, potent offense converting a high percentage of 3rd downs, don’t make the crucial mistake to keep teams in the game. Massive win for our franchise 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Philly'sFinest said:

So was it worth being a little bitch all this time and having no faith?

Seems like it would be bittersweet if I didn't believe in what Allen or the team could do, but that's just me

miracle on 34th street faith GIF

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

1 minute ago, seandelevan said:

Common sense used to say the earth is flat, or many other things that are not as popular to believe now.  Faith can actually change what is called subjective reality, and more importantly subjective reality.  

• Thanks 1

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

13 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Fuck that shit.

im celebrating this W for a long time. A real long time. 

Im not gonna think about the ravens until minutes before the kickoff to that game. Fuck them. 

Possibly my favorite post of yours in a very long time.  Im happy to see you somewhat less miserable today.  :)  I probably should leave now, so that I can remember Sean as not being miserable.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

13 minutes ago, StraightJ said:

Possibly my favorite post of yours in a very long time.  Im happy to see you somewhat less miserable today.  🙂 I probably should leave now, so that I can remember Sean as not being miserable.

Bills winning meaningful games...on national television....will make a fella less miserable. Haha 

12 minutes ago, StraightJ said:

Possibly my favorite post of yours in a very long time.  Im happy to see you somewhat less miserable today.  🙂 I probably should leave now, so that I can remember Sean as not being miserable.

Trust me he is itching to bitch and  moan about how bad we will be get crushed next week, just like he said last week..and the week before,,,and the week before.....

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

4 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Bills winning meaningful games...on national television....will make a fella less miserable. Haha 

Bonus: not having to hear shit about the Bills when you go to work

3 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Actually, it is tradition for Sean to woefully lament the interactions of his Monday mornings on here.  Without it, something feels missing.  

Call me crazy but I think the Bills are going to bring Lamar Jackson back to earth.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

46 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Let's just hope you can change your tune a bit around here.

You guys are depressing and nauseating to read your posts

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Plenty on here believe the daily lies of the establishment media....

Plenty also still believe in the official/establishment conspiracy theory(lie) of 9/11, when common sense(as well as a lot of factual data) say there is no reason to.  In my brief time here, I wanted to leave you mofos with something important to consider. 

45 minutes ago, jc856 said:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

jack nicholson yes GIF

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, StraightJ said:

Plenty on here believe the daily lies of the establishment media....

Plenty also still believe in the official/establishment conspiracy theory(lie) of 9/11, when common sense(as well as a lot of factual data) say there is no reason to.  In my brief time here, I wanted to leave you mofos with something important to consider. 

Ok this is indeed the real SJ...

• Thanks 1