Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

That was the best QB individual play of the last 20 years

3 minutes ago, StraightJ said:

Normally I agree with you, but with the illogical hatred shown to Jackson this season and before, I do not completely agree.  I dont really care though, people are allowed to have preferences, which I can respect even if I disagree with.  Ive been mocking the Lamar haters on here for quite awhile, although I cerftainly will be rooting against him hardcore next Sunday!  

I don't hate Jackson, or the color of his skin. To me he's just a guy that the Bill's need to figure out a way to keep him in the pocket, and force him to win with his arm. If he can do it, you tip your cap. If he can't, the Bill's will have shown the rest of the league how to stop the Ravens offense.

Who knows, maybe the 49ers will show us this Sunday.

46 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

We're Bill's fans, don't give a shit about Jackson or the color of his skin. It's almost 2020, stop going there.

Now if the Bill's defense can find a way to stop Jackson and make him pass the ball to win, we'll be jizzing all over the defense

Lol I was making fun of the white QB, not Jackson.  

4 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

I don't hate Jackson, or the color of his skin. To me he's just a guy that the Bill's need to figure out a way to keep him in the pocket, and force him to win with his arm. If he can do it, you tip your cap. If he can't, the Bill's will have shown the rest of the league how to stop the Ravens offense.

Who knows, maybe the 49ers will show us this Sunday.

lol Dont misunderstand, I wasnt trying to say YOU hate Jackson, but going all the way back to his EPIC performance against Miami, the anti-apologists for him on here were scheming up reasons to excuse all of his success.  It was either shameful, or shameless.  Maybe both?  Some have gone silent recently, likely biding their time and hoping for an injury to prove them as a genius.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

1 minute ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Lol I was making fun of the white QB, not Jackson.  

I was kind of making fun as well with the whole jizz thing 😊

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, StraightJ said:

lol Dont misunderstand, I wasnt trying to say YOU hate Jackson, but going all the way back to his EPIC performance against Miami, the anti-apologists for him on here were scheming up reasons to excuse all of his success.  It was either shameful, or shameless.  Maybe both?  Some have gone silent recently, likely biding their time and hoping for an injury to prove them as a genius.

Straight, it's cool, I know.

He's a hell of an athlete. But is he a hell of a QB? That's what we will find out, Sunday against the 49ers, and the following Sunday against the Bill's. If they can keep him in the pocket and make him pass the ball. However, they need to keep him the pocket, which may be a tall order

32 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

Straight, it's cool, I know.

He's a hell of an athlete. But is he a hell of a QB? That's what we will find out, Sunday against the 49ers, and the following Sunday against the Bill's. If they can keep him in the pocket and make him pass the ball. However, they need to keep him the pocket, which may be a tall order

I agree with you, but dont want to derail the thread from the OP....maybe the nicest thing Lit has ever said about Josh?

Am I being dark, or does the title seem like a backhanded compliment that mocks how poor the Bills have been for 2 decades?

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Great fucking win.

As a long time lurker/ low poster around here who has gotten a little tired of the constant bitching it's pretty great to see everyone enjoying this team. All the rangers and long time fans deserve what McBeane has put together, I no longer get that 'we're gonna blow it' feeling with this team.

I ordered some swag from the University of Wyoming bookstore this summer and have been wearing the T proudly to the closest thing we have to a Bills bar in Portland, ME all season. Josh looked so composed yesterday, MegaJosh was just icing on the cake.

And the look on Jerruh's face up in his box was priceless

• Like 1

got snow?

17 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

That was a great throw too.

But the 4th down play had an intangible aspect to it.

It was gutsy. It was determination. It was Buffalo.

First time i’ve ever thought “This is our QB” in 20+ years.

Cam Newton:

Josh Allen:

Enough Said

• Thanks 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I loved Phil Simms comment on Josh Allen post-game, "He's not a perfect quarterback, but he's the perfect quarterback for the Buffalo Bills."

I couldn't agree more, and this game was masterful on his part. My dad (a deep roots Niner fan) commented during the game, "Wow, (the Bills) look like good football team!" He's the furthest thing from Bills hater, but he's an honest skeptic.

• Thanks 1

No, this is all in good fun...I would never say this to your face...well, okay, but I'd say it with a smile

16 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

That play changed the game in my opinion.

If Josh Allen doesn’t go beast mode and get that first down by sheer will and force, I think this game turns out differently.

I agree 100%.  Dallas would have gotten away with two turnovers on their side of the field having given up zero points.  They would have been super energized and we would have been demoralized.  Changed the game.  And, if this team ends up going places this year or over the next few years, that single play may be viewed as the turning point.  

22 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Jeez, Lamar  runs all over Rams.

And you guys are jizzing over White guy who got to jog in empty space, one time lol. How boring is your life lately?  Don't you have people  to talk to and food to eat? 

just shut up

• Thanks 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

On 11/28/2019 at 6:05 PM, LiterateStylish said:

That was a great throw too.

But the 4th down play had an intangible aspect to it.

It was gutsy. It was determination. It was Buffalo.

First time i’ve ever thought “This is our QB” in 20+ years.

Well still too early to say he is a franchise QB, but I you have to admit the kid has heart and he is fun to watch.  His passing was pretty spot on all day.  Have to wonder if he is starting to figure it out or not.  If the game is slowing down for him and he starts to get consistent....what could his ceiling be?

Again it was one amazing game, but seems like the last few games, Josh is getting better.  I think I was very satisfied with his play all day.

• Thanks 1

Our 2nd possession, already down 7-0 and looking at 3rd and 10 from our own 2 yard line. That's not a good place to be. Josh sliding out of the pocket and throwing that dart to Beasley got us out of a huge hole. That was a clutch play all the way.

• Like 1

josh has always looked like something special to me. very raw to start, but the special shined through anyway

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

Allen had the best game of his NFL career. He repeatedly made tight window throws and had good ball placement.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

On 11/28/2019 at 11:46 PM, StraightJ said:

Straight J or Lit how did you know about others bashing Lamar against Miami you weren't even logged in back then.  I knew you are Lit Persona...give it up Lit I am scooby doo and I unmasked straight J it is fucking Lit..