Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

That was the best QB individual play of the last 20 years

I think the TD throw to Beasley was the best pass he's made as a pro.

• Like 1

Captain of the Bills Family First Adoption Team.

Steve Johnson is my Adopted BFF Team Member.

That play sums him up perfectly....

dak fuckscot couldn’t do that in a million years....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

5 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Credit where it's due.

Well done

I always give credit when it’s due.

Josh has played Master level football today.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

I always give credit when it’s due.”

You also give out douchebag level douchebaggery whenever you want. Might as well own up to that too. Happy Thanksgiving!

• Like 1

That play changed the game in my opinion.

If Josh Allen doesn’t go beast mode and get that first down by sheer will and force, I think this game turns out differently.

• Thanks 1

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

It clearly set a tone that this was not going to be the usual "Nationally Televised Tragedy" Bills teams we are so sadly use to and expect.

• Like 1

cba fan

Jeez, Lamar  runs all over Rams.

And you guys are jizzing over White guy who got to jog in empty space, one time lol. How boring is your life lately?  Don't you have people  to talk to and food to eat? 

50 minutes ago, JoeFerguson said:

I wish this was the play to win the game in a super bowl.

You'll be dreaming  that for...oh..could be a real long time 

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

9 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

It’s like Allen gathered all the frustrations of Bills fans the last 20 years and willed himself to that first down. 

it was like 20 years of pent up frustration and his reaction to getting it was perfect. I was doing the same shit in my man cave. 

FUUUUCK 

yes

remember that 2007 MNF game?  Well this more than atones for that one.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Jeez, Lamar  runs all over Rams.

And you guys are jizzing over White guy who got to jog in empty space, one time lol. How boring is your life lately?  Don't you have people  to talk to and food to eat? 

We're Bill's fans, don't give a shit about Jackson or the color of his skin. It's almost 2020, stop going there.

Now if the Bill's defense can find a way to stop Jackson and make him pass the ball to win, we'll be jizzing all over the defense

• Like 2

1 minute ago, seandelevan said:

I’ll say this....if Lamar was doing what’s he’s doing....Josh Allen would be getting ALOT more love and recognition. Definitely getting over shadowed.

I like coming in under the radar, makes it a little easier to sneak up on your opponent.

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

We're Bill's fans, don't give a shit about Jackson or the color of his skin. It's almost 2020, stop going there.

Now if the Bill's defense can find a way to stop Jackson and make him pass the ball to win, we'll be jizzing all over the defense

Normally I agree with you, but with the illogical hatred shown to Jackson this season and before, I do not completely agree.  I dont really care though, people are allowed to have preferences, which I can respect even if I disagree with.  Ive been mocking the Lamar haters on here for quite awhile, although I cerftainly will be rooting against him hardcore next Sunday!  

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy