Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

Everything He Says Is A Lie

OK, not everything! Just 85% of everything he says:

Annotation-2019-11-27-034751.jpg

Politifact - Donald Trump's file

• Trump 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

wrong donald trump GIF by Election 2016

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

wrong donald trump GIF by Election 2016

Yes, you are!

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Get used to it snowflakes,4 more years are coming.There are simply more thinking people enjoying prosperity than the sleep till noon parasite purple haired wackos in society right now. 

• Finger 1

1 hour ago, direbills said:

And the cultist like hysterical tweens swallow everything he says as gospel. The level of ignorance is astounding. He can absolutely shoot somebody on 5th Avenue and the cultists will say that God told him to do that and so it is ok. Disgusting deplorables. 

You think the mentality you outline above is restricted to one party or politican?

Ever meet a Bernie Bro?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RkFast said:

You think the mentality you outline above is restricted to one party or politican?

Ever meet a Bernie Bro?

I have a similar level of disdain for other extreme partisan hacks like the Bernie Bros. They are cultists as well. Sickening.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

Get used to it snowflakes,4 more years are coming.There are simply more thinking people enjoying prosperity than the sleep till noon parasite purple haired wackos in society right now. 

That would be so cool, if only it were true. When I get home I’ll dig up the article I found about middle class wages that is a direct contradiction to this ridiculous statement

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, RkFast said:

Ever meet a Bernie Bro?

You’re not wrong about this. There are some cultists on the Democrat side also. But it is completely disingenuous to call out one side without calling out to the Trump lovers, because they are by far the most radical, the most extremes, and the most brainwashed

• Thanks 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

On 11/27/2019 at 12:45 PM, Very Wide Right said:

finally. someone talking some sense

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

2 hours ago, Meathead said:

finally. someone talking some sense

Wait........WUT!!??.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

On 11/27/2019 at 3:14 PM, HipKat said:

You’re not wrong about this. There are some cultists on the Democrat side also. But it is completely disingenuous to call out one side without calling out to the Trump lovers, because they are by far the most radical, the most extremes, and the most brainwashed

That is so wrong Hip. You can’t believe they’re WORSE than extreme leftists.

Just now, jc856 said:

That is so wrong Hip. You can’t believe they’re WORSE than extreme leftists.

Of course they are. I don’t think Donald Trump has ever lied. They come right out and say that they don’t believe he has ever told a single lie. The cultists that follow Donald Trump live in a world that is so far removed from reality, that nothing is based on truth. Not one thing. That’s what makes them worse

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Of course they are. I don’t think Donald Trump has ever lied. They come right out and say that they don’t believe he has ever told a single lie. The cultists that follow Donald Trump live in a world that is so far removed from reality, that nothing is based on truth. Not one thing. That’s what makes them worse

Where are these people? I'm on the MAGA Train but even I can say Trump loves hyperbole.

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

Where are these people? I'm on the MAGA Train but even I can say Trump loves hyperbole.

Hyperbole? Now that is funny. Turn left 13,500 lies in 2 1/2 years. That is really all I need to say. 13,500 lies. He averages 20 lies a day. 20 times a day he lies. You don’t find that disturbing?

• Haha 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

9 hours ago, HipKat said:

Hyperbole? Now that is funny. Turn left 13,500 lies in 2 1/2 years. That is really all I need to say. 13,500 lies. He averages 20 lies a day. 20 times a day he lies. You don’t find that disturbing?

Oh, but the 13,500 lies are not really lies. Donald is a salesman at heart. So it's just good salesmanship. Salesmen use lots of hyperbole. But it's not the same as lying.  Donald has never lied. Right, Sack? 

Image result for donald trump impeachment meme

Image result for donald trump impeachment meme

• Like 1
  • Trump 1

14 hours ago, HipKat said:

Where are you even getting these figures from? 13,500 lies in 2.5 years? Really? I don't even think your local used car salesman could even come close to that number. I think whoever is coming up with this measurement criteria is very very loose on the standards. Sad thing is you cite this as absolute fact.

- Howard Beale, Network

31 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Where are you even getting these figures from? 13,500 lies in 2.5 years? Really? I don't even think your local used car salesman could even come close to that number. I think whoever is coming up with this measurement criteria is very very loose on the standards. Sad thing is you cite this as absolute fact.

Because it IS absolute fact. Many sources have been tracking his lies and misinformative statements.

https://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Because it IS absolute fact. Many sources have been tracking his lies and misinformative statements.

https://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

I just looked at the top 3 lies. Let's see "Schiff made up the phone call" - yes, I can look on YouTube right now and see Schiff's dramatic re-enactment which he backtracked on and then said was a parody.

"I opened an Apple plant." Duh, he didn't mean that HE personally funded and owned the plant. He took a tour of the place and thought it was brand new even though it's been there for like 4 years.

"They never thought I would release the transcript." Again, go to fucking YouTube and watch Bug Eyed Schiff lie.

"Pelosi, Schiff, and the Democrats wanted to impeach me before I took office." True, the only false part is that Pelosi initially resisted.

"Everywhere Yovanovitch went turned bad." LOL. Wow, "Pants on Fire?" I would rate that one in the middle.

These are the lies you're talking about? Come on man, this is on par with the lie about Al Gore saying he invented the internet which he never did but was made to appear so through selective editing. I'd like to see their ratings on the last 3 Presidents who I'm sure fare no better but when you have TDS you'll seize on anything right?

- Howard Beale, Network

41 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

I just looked at the top 3 lies. Let's see "Schiff made up the phone call" - yes, I can look on YouTube right now and see Schiff's dramatic re-enactment which he backtracked on and then said was a parody.

"I opened an Apple plant." Duh, he didn't mean that HE personally funded and owned the plant. He took a tour of the place and thought it was brand new even though it's been there for like 4 years.

"They never thought I would release the transcript." Again, go to fucking YouTube and watch Bug Eyed Schiff lie.

"Pelosi, Schiff, and the Democrats wanted to impeach me before I took office." True, the only false part is that Pelosi initially resisted.

"Everywhere Yovanovitch went turned bad." LOL. Wow, "Pants on Fire?" I would rate that one in the middle.

These are the lies you're talking about? Come on man, this is on par with the lie about Al Gore saying he invented the internet which he never did but was made to appear so through selective editing. I'd like to see their ratings on the last 3 Presidents who I'm sure fare no better but when you have TDS you'll seize on anything right?

First get one thing straight. The transcript has NEVER been released. He released an edited summary of the call, not the actual transcript. Those are still lies, as are Cohen? I barely knew him. I didn't send Guiliani to Ukraine. I don't know WIkileaks. I don't know Sondland... and on and on. 

Just fucking stop. Seriously. He's a lying fuckwad and like I always say, if he was your neighbor and lied the same way, you'd never let your family go near him. He's fucking puppet, only there to distract everyone else while the Conservatives rip this country apart for their own thirst for greed and power. Stop acting like you don't know better

• Trump 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Seek help. soflabillsfan