Sign in to follow this  
BillsfanincharlotteIsBack

Okay Bills Homers how much did you bet on this game?

I bet................you guys are going to be pissed if they lose!😎

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BillsfanincharlotteIsBack said:

Oh I will go all out @LiterateStylish if we do...I will make sure to like all of his 20 pinned posts...it will get ugly lol 

Lol you’re so butt hurt over 3 pinned posts.

• Haha 1

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

3 hours ago, Laughing Coffin said:

2k getting 6 points 

Considering this as well.

But the nagging idea that Cowboys win by 7 (something like 24-17) is bugging me.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

I've got a side bet - I'm laying down a king grand on Dallas and I'm giving 20 points.

I put a spell on you.

1 hour ago, LiterateStylish said:

Considering this as well.

But the nagging idea that Cowboys win by 7 (something like 24-17) is bugging me.

You used your one crazy moment of the year with that 5k bet...I didn't but now you put that negative thought back in my mind 😔😔😔...Too late now fuck the spread go hard or go home.  I can make it right back.

• Thanks 1

On 11/27/2019 at 2:15 AM, BillsfanincharlotteIsBack said:

I bet 1600 straight no points fuck it to win 5gs...How much did you bet?

Can I get a loan?

• Haha 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 minutes ago, BillsfanincharlotteIsBack said:

Boom I am in the fucking money...

Bet you're not hating on Josh Allen anymore.  Like Hip and even Daryl, it's amusing watching you guys climb back on the bandwagon.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

16 hours ago, StraightJ said:

Bet you're not hating on Josh Allen anymore.  Like Hip and even Daryl, it's amusing watching you guys climb back on the bandwagon.

I know you just came back from rehab but I don't post Josh Allen bashing threads.  My name isn't Lit O always defend Allen.  Move on.

4 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

$25k

10k to Get rid of you...I gotta feeling if I sent you 25k it would take 3 years to change over the guard.  I wouldn't miss 10k and the 15k would be my lawyer costs to actually get the site as we know how you operate so that's 25k in my mind.  Let's get this done.

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, BillsfanincharlotteIsBack said:

10k to Get rid of you...I gotta feeling if I sent you 25k it would take 3 years to change over the guard.  I wouldn't miss 10k and the 15k would be my lawyer costs to actually get the site as we know how you operate so that's 25k in my mind.  Let's get this done.

Site transfers are handling via Escrow.com

They make everything change over fairly quickly.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

1 hour ago, BillsfanincharlotteIsBack said:

No I am stacking to buy the site from Lit whenever he posts a real price.

I call Mod!

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Just curious, does owning this site actually make the owner any money? No clue how this stuff works tbh.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

55 minutes ago, DeRokerij said:

Just curious, does owning this site actually make the owner any money? No clue how this stuff works tbh.

Not at all.

It's a labor of love and COSTS you money.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

4 hours ago, DeRokerij said:

It could make him money if he set a goal for donations, over the course of each year, or he could sign up with Google ads. He could sell yearly memberships and you get a banner under your avatar that says, like, Range Supporter. Or do Lifetime Supporter packages.

This software allows him to set how many ads you see based on your paid user level, There are really good forums I donate to yearly and one's admin  is well versed with Google Ads to pay for his site and my user level plus ad-block means I see no ads there. It's Satelliteguys.US if you want to see what this software we have here is fully capable of, The owners spends some bucks on plugins, but it's a top notch forum that gets hundreds of posts per day. 

If you build it, they will come

Seek help. soflabillsfan

15 hours ago, HipKat said:

It could make him money if he set a goal for donations, over the course of each year, or he could sign up with Google ads. He could sell yearly memberships and you get a banner under your avatar that says, like, Range Supporter. Or do Lifetime Supporter packages.

This software allows him to set how many ads you see based on your paid user level, There are really good forums I donate to yearly and one's admin  is well versed with Google Ads to pay for his site and my user level plus ad-block means I see no ads there. It's Satelliteguys.US if you want to see what this software we have here is fully capable of, The owners spends some bucks on plugins, but it's a top notch forum that gets hundreds of posts per day. 

If you build it, they will come

True.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg