Tim M

Unknown 22-year-old who was working in a London warehouse signs with the Dallas Cowboys

Quote:

The Dallas Cowboys announced on Wednesday that they signed a 22-year-old defensive end named Efe Obada from the London Warriors, an amateur football team in England.

Obada was scouted by Warriors' defensive coordinator, Aden Durde, who was an intern coach with the Cowboys last season, according to Neil Reynolds of NFL UK.

Obada's journey to the NFL is incredible.

According to Reynolds, Obada and his sister were trafficked from the Netherlands to the UK when Obada was 10.

Upon arriving in London, they were left alone and homeless.

Obada says:

"This lady just left us out on the streets. It was scary and we were lonely. We went to a tower block building and there was a security guard there."

"We explained our situation and he let us sleep in the foyer of the flats."

"We spent two or three nights sleeping in the foyer of that building and we only had our jackets to keep us warm. It was freezing."

Obada says he joined gangs as he got older but eventually steered away from that life when he saw three of his friends get killed.

While studying business at Lamberth College, a friend introduced Obada to the Warriors, which was his introduction to American football.

Obada told Reynolds:

"I didn’t really know anything about American football but I was told I had the physique and that I should try it. I fell in love with the sport."

"When I went to the first practice, I was just trying to get my frustration out and release some energy. I was congratulated for hitting somebody and I liked it."

While playing for the Warriors, Obada worked as a warehouse storeman at Grace Foods, working 40 hours a week with shifts starting at 6 a.m.

He played five games for the team before getting signed by the Cowboys.

Obada has the raw athleticism to make it in the NFL, according to Reynolds.

- He ran a 4.67 40-yard dash, which would be second among tight ends in the recent NFL Combine

- and a 120-inch broad jump, which would be the highest among tight ends.

Link: http://finance.yahoo.com/news/unknown-22-old-played-5-203100057.html

So Whaley got schooled again, he is so behind the curve.....

Why the hell haven't the Bills signed any London ware-house men?

We will never be a legit team without one....

/Sarcasm Off/

My Adopt-A-Bill for 2013 is WR Mat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

(Wet Rubber Mat)

if (ToErr == objHuman)

{

objForgive = objDivine;

}

wow cool story

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Quote:

The Dallas Cowboys announced on Wednesday that they signed a 22-year-old defensive end named Efe Obada from the London Warriors, an amateur football team in England.

Obada was scouted by Warriors' defensive coordinator, Aden Durde, who was an intern coach with the Cowboys last season, according to Neil Reynolds of NFL UK.

Obada's journey to the NFL is incredible.

According to Reynolds, Obada and his sister were trafficked from the Netherlands to the UK when Obada was 10.

Upon arriving in London, they were left alone and homeless.

Obada says:

"This lady just left us out on the streets. It was scary and we were lonely. We went to a tower block building and there was a security guard there."

"We explained our situation and he let us sleep in the foyer of the flats."

"We spent two or three nights sleeping in the foyer of that building and we only had our jackets to keep us warm. It was freezing."

Obada says he joined gangs as he got older but eventually steered away from that life when he saw three of his friends get killed.

While studying business at Lamberth College, a friend introduced Obada to the Warriors, which was his introduction to American football.

Obada told Reynolds:

"I didn’t really know anything about American football but I was told I had the physique and that I should try it. I fell in love with the sport."

"When I went to the first practice, I was just trying to get my frustration out and release some energy. I was congratulated for hitting somebody and I liked it."

While playing for the Warriors, Obada worked as a warehouse storeman at Grace Foods, working 40 hours a week with shifts starting at 6 a.m.

He played five games for the team before getting signed by the Cowboys.

Obada has the raw athleticism to make it in the NFL, according to Reynolds.

- He ran a 4.67 40-yard dash, which would be second among tight ends in the recent NFL Combine

- and a 120-inch broad jump, which would be the highest among tight ends.

Link: http://finance.yahoo.com/news/unknown-22-old-played-5-203100057.html

So Whaley got schooled again, he is so behind the curve.....

Why the hell haven't the Bills signed any London ware-house men?

We will never be a legit team without one....

/Sarcasm Off/

That actually IS a great story. Thanks Tim, sometimes I need things like that to make me feel better about the world. I want to root like hell for the kid, but why the Cowboys? Ugh. At least it wasn't the patriots. The kid has a better story than Fred Jackson or even Mansfield Wrotto. And the name....you all by now should know my love of names!

Obla di, OBADA!!! Life goes on!

A good story like this needs a good song to go with it. And if you're having a beer like me, it's pretty hard not to feel good listening to this after reading about obla di, OBADA! You dont even need to remember Corky, but that too can make your heart feel lighter. I wonder whatever happened to him?

[video=youtube;jU5h2izGG-Y]

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

never give up.

The powers that be have no political affiliation.

BILL HICKS IS MY CO-PILOT

http://www.democracynow.org - news for those who refuse to be considered cattle.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children . . . Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."

-Dwight D. Eisenhower