Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Lamar Jackson is on another universe right now

Goodness gracious, it’s impossible to stop him.

He’s either running past you, or around you, or throwing over you, and he’s stupid accurate.

Fug.

He’s driving right now for his 30th TD in only 11 games.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

He was everyone’s last choice the year he came out, no one saw this coming - WOW.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

2 minutes ago, Laughing Coffin said:

Roman going to get a HC job for sure

Yep...

I really don’t know how you stop this.

My thought was to go with 8 CB’s to match Lamar’s speed, but their run game is so strong now that they would just eat you up with the run.

• Thanks 1

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

52 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Yep...

I really don’t know how you stop this.

My thought was to go with 8 CB’s to match Lamar’s speed, but their run game is so strong now that they would just eat you up with the run.

For one, they can't panic. Everyone on the defensive side needs to do their job, keep him in the pocket and make him pass. And on the offensive side, need to control the clock and keep him on the sidelines.

He looks like a bigger, more accurate, Michael Vick in his prime out there.  You have to waste a defender as a spy, then they can run RPO and take that away, if you keep him in the pocket, its a question of how long can you do it.  The guy is one of the best open field runners in the game right now and is making the most of guys running seemingly wide open every damn game.  He only accounted for 270 ish yards last night, but 5tds and the IMPACT on the game is unreal.  This is why a real dual threat is so hard to defend.  Looks like the league f'd this one up having him go as the 5th qb is crazy. Even if this is the only year he's ever any good, it would be worth a first rounder to have it.

The only thing I saw, he’s still young and the blitz got to him.  

The Rams LBs are not super fast.  Once Donald was out of the picture, no one was close to getting him.  Once the CBs have their backs turned, it’s over.

Honestly, if they don’t have a penalty and really long yards, I would just blitz him all game.  What’s the worst that happens, he beats it.  At least you’ll get the ball back and hopefully you can bleed some clock...That way, you might only lose 28-10...but he would at least have to pass more, and if you blitz the ball would come out faster....honestly, unless he gets whacked hard or some crazy ACL, not sure who is catching him...

Whatever you do, you can’t keep doing what everyone else has done, which is the same thing...

Just need the Pats to lose another so that the road to the SB goes through BAL....

The only thing that could stop Lamar is the refs calling him for tripping if he plays in Foxborough...

• Thanks 2

I don't even think the Pats an their refs could stop them in Foxboro

2 hours ago, Bleedzbillz said:

The Rams LBs are not super fast.  Once Donald was out of the picture, no one was close to getting him.  Once the CBs have their backs turned, it’s over.

Honestly, if they don’t have a penalty and really long yards, I would just blitz him all game.  What’s the worst that happens, he beats it.  At least you’ll get the ball back and hopefully you can bleed some clock...That way, you might only lose 28-10...but he would at least have to pass more, and if you blitz the ball would come out faster....honestly, unless he gets whacked hard or some crazy ACL, not sure who is catching him...

Whatever you do, you can’t keep doing what everyone else has done, which is the same thing...

Just need the Pats to lose another so that the road to the SB goes through BAL....

The only thing that could stop Lamar is the refs calling him for tripping if he plays in Foxborough...

I don't think it matters where it goes through, but as of right now, the Bills game is going to have meaning to the Pats, not good for the Bills... you know unless the Bills miraculously beat the Ravens.

3 minutes ago, DC2007 said:

I don't think it matters where it goes through, but as of right now, the Bills game is going to have meaning to the Pats, not good for the Bills... you know unless the Bills miraculously beat the Ravens.

Ask the Raiders and the “tuck” if it matters.....it matters.....

Seen too much crap there to believe that their home field advantage isn’t worth a full TD, at least..

How many teams have beaten the Pats twice in one year in the last.....who knows....how many years?

If I was Bal, I would want the Pats to stumble.  And wouldn’t it be lovely if it was us that helped in that cause!  I can’t wait for Thurs, but I think that game in NE will be a gooder...it will mean a lot for us as well...especially if we get a little desperate because of a minor slide....

12 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Goodness gracious, it’s impossible to stop him.

He’s either running past you, or around you, or throwing over you, and he’s stupid accurate.

Fug.

He’s driving right now for his 30th TD in only 11 games.

I think it’s hilarious that you acknowledge his rushing touchdowns in that total and fail to do so when analyzing Allen. 

• Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, rcas0308 said:

I think it’s hilarious that you acknowledge his rushing touchdowns in that total and fail to do so when analyzing Allen. 

I still think Lamar will likely fizzle out, because sooner or later the run gets taken away (either by injury or getting older).

• Thanks 1

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

He's playing lights out right now. Unreal and amazing. That game last night was pure domination. Against a Wade Phillips D mind you. Impressive

Enjoy it while it lasts though. It will end at some point. It always does with the running QB (Yes I know he's accurate as fuck lately). He'll be figured out or hurt. 

I wonder what McD and Frazier are thinking. Milano spying him ?

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

Also damn shame for Russel Wilson. He's also having a season worthy of the HOF. Unreal. And he's probably gonna lose out to LJ

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

1 hour ago, Victor7 said:

Also damn shame for Russel Wilson. He's also having a season worthy of the HOF. Unreal. And he's probably gonna lose out to LJ

That truly is a shame.

Wilson is a real QB.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

6 hours ago, Bleedzbillz said:

I am curious to see what the 49'ers will do against them this coming weekend. I want to see how they defend him maybe they'll have an answer that could help us but so far it looks that it will be an ugly loss. The only thing that maybe could help is that we play them at home.

There is only 1 way the Bills can beat this Ravens team........hope and pray for a flippin snow blizzard on that day to happen (just like the one when Indi came to town)......thats it folks....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Regular  season pointless  crap.

Ravens will lose in playoffs.  

But that's fine for Ravens,  2 SBS in 20 years and in the playoffs  50%  of the time.