LiterateStylish

Did you know, the Cowboys Thanksgiving game is...

That's just fine, let the pundits talk all they want about the Cowboys after a Bills win, who cares. Stay under the radar and just keep winning playoff games like the Eagles in their SB year.

• Like 1

Lol par for the course! 

Already FUCKING UP!

• Haha 1

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

1 hour ago, FanBack said:

Josh Allen abused the entire state of Texas on that 4th down play.   They're setting up counseling centers in Dallas, Fort Worth, San Antonio, Lubbock and the greater west Texas area. 

mike tyson lol GIF

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

And they won ...and you will be bashing them tomorrow

Which means the Bills have a massive opportunity to change the narrative of this team.

>> In a span of 3 hours, they could change the narrative from “Buffalo is a fake 8-3” to “Buffalo is a real contender”.

>> In a span of 3 hours, they could change the narrative from “Josh Allen is a bust” to “Josh Allen is a superstar in the making”.

>> In a span of 3 hours, they could change the narrative from “McD is an average coach” to “McD is a head coach of the year candidate”.

And that’s because an entire nation will be watching, and how you play in that game when the entire nation is watching, sticks with them.

• Thanks 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9 hours ago, Sucked In Again said:

That's just fine, let the pundits talk all they want about the Cowboys after a Bills win, who cares. Stay under the radar and just keep winning playoff games like the Eagles in their SB year.

Ya ,ya, all the teams that constantly  fall short say that every year on every forum I've been banned from lol. 

Sports is entertainment.  You want as much media as possible. Wide receivers stealing  cars , owners whoring around, drug busts,  fights in bars. The more negative  and more often the team is in the news. The further you go in he playoffs.

Favre drug addicted, alcoholic. They hired bad moon rising. Lewis ,murder  suspect. Patriots have done everything possible. 

Eagles at least made SB with the Diva WR. 

Raiders were nothing  but trouble  in the 70s. Cowboys had a wore and drug house. 

Follow the drama.

• Thanks 1

TWD, I don't agree with your conspiracy theories. At one point you stated no way the Bills would win yesterday due to the NFL being fixed, yet in your predictions you picked the Bills to win, what gives? 2 years ago the Eagles won due to Nikki Six and Pederson's aggressive play calling. For every example you give of drama ridden teams winning the SB there are under the radar stories where the individuals just don't draw attention to themselves. The real problem is the media in the world we live in whether it be Sports, Political, Crime, etc. Reporters are looking for the sensationalism because that's where the clicks come from ultimately determining if they survive their profession. Sports play is entertainment, but I do not belive it is predetermined as to what outcome is more news worthy as you suggest.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Sucked In Again said:

TWD, I don't agree with your conspiracy theories. At one point you stated no way the Bills would win yesterday due to the NFL being fixed, yet in your predictions you picked the Bills to win, what gives? 2 years ago the Eagles won due to Nikki Six and Pederson's aggressive play calling. For every example you give of drama ridden teams winning the SB there are under the radar stories where the individuals just don't draw attention to themselves. The real problem is the media in the world we live in whether it be Sports, Political, Crime, etc. Reporters are looking for the sensationalism because that's where the clicks come from ultimately determining if they survive their profession. Sports play is entertainment, but I do not belive it is predetermined as to what outcome is more news worthy as you suggest.

8994CCB5-F3F9-4DD4-BC48-7650929B45E5.jpeg

Just read that more than 32 million people watched the game last night. It was the most watched regular season game of the past 3 years. When was the last time we played a prime time game and didn't' get abused ??? .... Its an honest question because I don't fucking remember. 

Man I still feel awesome today. What a great day yesterday was. 

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

30 minutes ago, Victor7 said:

Just read that more than 32 million people watched the game last night. It was the most watched regular season game of the past 3 years. When was the last time we played a prime time game and didn't' get abused ??? .... Its an honest question because I don't fucking remember. 

Man I still feel awesome today. What a great day yesterday was. 

Incredible.

Franchise altering.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

On 11/25/2019 at 9:47 PM, LiterateStylish said:

... usually the 2nd most watched game of the entire NFL season, only behind the playoffs/Super Bowl?

Now you do.

Which means the Bills have a massive opportunity to change the narrative of this team.

>> In a span of 3 hours, they could change the narrative from “Buffalo is a fake 8-3” to “Buffalo is a real contender”.

>> In a span of 3 hours, they could change the narrative from “Josh Allen is a bust” to “Josh Allen is a superstar in the making”.

>> In a span of 3 hours, they could change the narrative from “McD is an average coach” to “McD is a head coach of the year candidate”.

And that’s because an entire nation will be watching, and how you play in that game when the entire nation is watching, sticks with them.

It may be the only time the majority of US citizens see the Bills play this year.

Hopefully we don’t screw it up. 

WELL, we didn't screw up! But it was a whole lotta praying here!

15 minutes ago, Coach'sUncle'sSon said:

He thinks when a receiver scores a TD and takes a knee & points to the sky he's pointing at rain clouds! Or was it Superman?

Superman isn’t real, I’ll have to go with rain clouds

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Sucked In Again said:

Oh man, obviously the powers that be let the Bills win yesterday to prevent the sheeple such as yourself from figuring out that the conspiracy exists.  The THEY Organization is smarter than you give them credit for.  Its obvious that they wanted the Bills to beat Dallas because they did not want anyone to find out that they had scripted it so the Cowboys would win on Thanksgiving. 

Wait, what the fuck did I just write?!?!?!?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Herodotus said:

TWD, I don't agree with your conspiracy theories. At one point you stated no way the Bills would win yesterday due to the NFL being fixed

I was referring to them making the SB. I picked them to win an individual  game.

They'll get to join the playoff  party, but they aren't a guest of honor for season 100. 

1 minute ago, thinwhiteduke said:

I was referring to them making the SB. I picked them to win an individual  game.

They'll get to join the playoff  party, but they aren't a guest of honor for season 100. 

Minnesota v. Buffalo, the one someone has to win. . . . Book it. . . .

3 hours ago, Coach'sUncle'sSon said:

He thinks when a receiver scores a TD and takes a knee & points to the sky he's pointing at rain clouds! Or was it Superman?

No, he's doing  what he's told for his paycheck. 

3 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

Minnesota v. Buffalo, the one someone has to win. . . . Book it. . . .

In the real world,that had a better chance of happening  over the last 30 years. Obviously  the nfl has made  absolutely  sure it didnt. That would be some nice colors, like when minn played  KC

This game made this Thanksgiving one to remember forever, for me personally. I’m thankful for an assured winning season before December. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Herodotus said:

Oh man, obviously the powers that be let the Bills win yesterday to prevent the sheeple such as yourself from figuring out that the conspiracy exists.  The THEY Organization is smarter than you give them credit for.  Its obvious that they wanted the Bills to beat Dallas because they did not want anyone to find out that they had scripted it so the Cowboys would win on Thanksgiving. 

Wait, what the fuck did I just write?!?!?!?

Oh man thanks for clarifying things for me so I can get back in line. Guess I'll now have to refocus on Hilary being our president, the Yankees winning their 47th stright world series, along with the UFO in Roswell!

13 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

No, he's doing  what he's told for his paycheck. 

I suppose you believe that Josh Allen was told to throw 79% completions in the Thanksgiving game too, huh?

• Thanks 1