LiterateStylish

Did you know, the Cowboys Thanksgiving game is...

i honestly think they take that game

of course, this just sets me up for a soul crushing loss. again

but im sticking with my prediction

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

This game could one of two ways, Dallas is pissed and come out playing with a lot of emotion. Or they come out not caring cause they're still upset about this past Sunday. 

I like the Bills chances much more than I did a few weeks ago. I still they the Cowboys win, but thought it would be a blowout, now I think with our D playing better it'll be close all game. 

Had countless people come up to me at work today saying shit like:

”can’t wait to see your bills Thursday”

”I can’t remember the last time I watched a fucking Bills game” 

also since the number 1 team in my area is the cowboys, you also have lots of cowboy haters..hence ALOT of people rooting for the Bills. So I also heard shit like:

”I’m rooting hard for the Bills...they better win..fuck the cowboys”

thank god im off Friday....

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

And can also guarantee you that this will be the first time some people have EVER seen the Bills play.....EVER. If you know anyone under 25 years old, there is a good chance they’ve never seen the Bills play live. I’ve met some of these millennial fucks who are like “the Bills? Huh?” 

• Thanks 1

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

I feel like this game will be a 2-3 primetime game swing for next years schedule.  If we show up and are competitive, or we show up and we win, we will get more primetime games next season because of it

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Laughing Coffin said:

I feel like this game will be a 2-3 primetime game swing for next years schedule.  If we show up and are competitive, or we show up and we win, we will get more primetime games next season because of it

You’re right, except they have to win. Being “competitive” and losing ain’t gonna prove anything. The Washington Generals put up some close fights with Globetrotters. But at the end of the day they’re still the Washington Generals. 

1 hour ago, seandelevan said:

You’re right, except they have to win. Being “competitive” and losing ain’t gonna prove anything. The Washington Generals put up some close fights with Globetrotters. But at the end of the day they’re still the Washington Generals. 

The Generals huh? Can't believe you went there. I lost a lot of money betting on the Generals, figuring they had to win at least once. 😫

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Most watched?

Nah, just everyones tv is on that channel,  while  they talk and occasionally  look at the screen

Football fans are watching, and then there’s everyone else that’s doing what you’re describing 

Dallas played late into Sunday night, personally I think that gives them a half a day less rest than Buffalo.

the-departed-2006-10#content

Just now, Psycho79 said:

If the Bills win and go into Christmas season with a 9-3 record, I might stick my dick in the mashed potatoes. 

mike tyson lol GIF

This game basically serves as proof if the AFC even needs to have playoffs this year, the Bills lose, just send the Ravens to play the NFC.

2 hours ago, Psycho79 said:

If the Bills win and go into Christmas season with a 9-3 record, I might stick my dick in the mashed potatoes. 

LOL

I think it's a big game for publicity and recognition, but in the grand scheme of things, it is the most meaningless game they have left.    Unless there is going to be a logjam of 10-6 teams, it really means next to nothing. 

And as far as publicity goes, if the Bills win this game, the big story isnt going to be the Bills, it will be that the Cowboys still havent beaten a team over .500.   The bills wont even be a blip on the radar.    It is what it is.  We are the Bills and until they win a Superbowl, the only time the Bills will be mentioned is for losing 4 in a row and the music city miracle.  Which is why I dont give a shit about publicity or national recognition.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

3 hours ago, Skooby said:

Dallas played late into Sunday night, personally I think that gives them a half a day less rest than Buffalo.

Now they get to go home and deal with all the Thanksgiving Day distractions...#1 being Jerry Jones...This is where I like the way McD has brought this team along.  You can bet he has had a plan for how he would deal with this from the day the sched got announced.  

Also, we were pretty lucky on the injury front.  I’m glad Cole didn’t get dinged too bad...too bad about Foster...has anyone heard any updates there?  But if that means bringing in Duke?  I’m good with that!

Too bad the NFL admitted they made mistakes on those tripping calls...now the Cowgirls have a right to get pissed and take it out on us instead of just imploding like they normally do...

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Meathead said:

i honestly think they take that game

of course, this just sets me up for a soul crushing loss. again

but im sticking with my prediction

I’m in the same boat 😂 

• Thanks 1

:bills:Lets Go Buffalo!!!!!!

9 hours ago, Skooby said:

Not only that, but they played late into Sunday night in the freezing cold and rain.

We played in sunny mild weather (outside of some wind).

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

At least for this week I'm ready to go blindly optimistic into the game. If I get my heart shattered it's ok but I'm sick of being uncertain every single week.

20 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

... usually the 2nd most watched game of the entire NFL season, only behind the playoffs/Super Bowl?

Now you do.

Which means the Bills have a massive opportunity to change the narrative of this team.

>> In a span of 3 hours, they could change the narrative from “Buffalo is a fake 8-3” to “Buffalo is a real contender”.

>> In a span of 3 hours, they could change the narrative from “Josh Allen is a bust” to “Josh Allen is a superstar in the making”.

>> In a span of 3 hours, they could change the narrative from “McD is an average coach” to “McD is a head coach of the year candidate”.

And that’s because an entire nation will be watching, and how you play in that game when the entire nation is watching, sticks with them.

It may be the only time the majority of US citizens see the Bills play this year.

Hopefully we don’t screw it up. 

I couldn't agree more which is why I'm bracing for embarrassment.  spacer.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

We can win this game but I just worry about these guys on the national stage.

shower referee GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network