7 minutes ago, theAteam said:

I hope he's not a Cowboys homer

Come'on man....yes Romo is a cowpie homer, granted he ain't as bad as aikman though.  Actually now that I think about it Romo is  not half bad...

Romo is good when calling games by a long shot.....Aikman always seems bored and lifeless in the booth....IMO

I thought this would be a thread comparing Allen to Romo. Romo never got it done, never won, Allen is the same, yada, yada, yada

1 hour ago, jpp said:

Romo is good when calling games by a long shot.....Aikman always seems bored and lifeless in the booth....IMO

I heard Aikan's boyfriend said the same thing about his performance in bed!

bae boyfriend GIF

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

3 hours ago, jpp said:

Aikman always seems bored and lifeless in the booth....IMO

That's him being his natural self.  He has the personality of a bullfrog.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

BREAKING: Thanksgiving day game gets Tony Romo as color commentator

In other developments, most Thanksgiving dinners will serve turkey

who the fk else do you think they are going to assign to the game?! Arguably their best qb in their history, as well as probably the best color commentator i ever heard

im just glad we didnt get aikman. not only is he the most overrated qb in nfl history, he also doubles the amount of tryptophan contained in all poultry products. and cranberry sauce

• Haha 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

13 hours ago, Laughing Coffin said:

Romo loved Josh Allen when he announced the Vikings game last year.  Let's hope he has more to gush about this thursday.

Allen played fantastic that day, hopefully we get more Romo love.

the-departed-2006-10#content

On 11/26/2019 at 4:28 AM, Skooby said:

Allen played fantastic that day, hopefully we get more Romo love.

I may rewatch that game!  One of my favourites!

It’s interesting as well since Romo basically yielded his position to Dak....

I wonder if he ever regrets not fighting to get his spot back...

1 minute ago, Bleedzbillz said:

It’s interesting as well since Romo basically yielded his position to Dak....

I wonder if he ever regrets not fighting to get his spot back...

Romo was one  hit away from being permanently damaged....guy was done which is too bad...I always liked Romo...

Just now, jpp said:

Romo was one  hit away from being permanently damaged....guy was done which is too bad...I always liked Romo...

True, but I wonder if he wishes he had this team to lead.  Lots of talent (maybe no Garrett soon...).  What if he realizes it was Garrett that held his team back all these years.

2 minutes ago, Bleedzbillz said:

True, but I wonder if he wishes he had this team to lead.  Lots of talent (maybe no Garrett soon...).  What if he realizes it was Garrett that held his team back all these years.

Looking moreso that way recently......Garrett's release is way way overdue especially with his game time decisions....guy has a stacked team and they should not have the record they have.....hopefully it carries over tomorrow night as well......Im sure probably Romo does see himself leading this team of players....

4 minutes ago, Bleedzbillz said:

Jones would ho bonkers on his son in law if another coach came and took the cowpies to the promised land.