Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Meathead

Please for the love of fuck would you stop posting so many negative threads

Recommended Posts

listen to your constituents here, lit. its coming out clear as day

your outpouring of negative threads is turning this into a ghost town. by the members own words

limit yourself to one or two 'cant take it anymore' threads per game. choose them carefully so they are the most egregious cases many others will agree with. find a good thing to make a thread for every bad thing you make a thread for

youll have this fixed in no time


One set of rules for all in the beloved community

 

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Meathead said:

listen to your constituents here, lit. its coming out clear as day

your outpouring of negative threads is turning this into a ghost town. by the members own words

limit yourself to one or two 'cant take it anymore' threads per game. choose them carefully so they are the most egregious cases many others will agree with. find a good thing to make a thread for every bad thing you make a thread for

youll have this fixed in no time

Well yeah, everything is going to be negative when people can take a literal article I post with no commentary and label it as negative.


ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well the way it was phrased left a little ambiguity

ive already said a million times how petty and dickish many of the members here are about not acknowledging your progress and forgiving you for past sins you dont do anymore. thats a them problem

the good news is that the mistakes you make are getting way less and less severe. compared to what you used to be, this is almost trivial. but its still something you have to get under control because it is tanking participation and membership growth


One set of rules for all in the beloved community

 

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Meathead said:

well the way it was phrased left a little ambiguity

ive already said a million times how petty and dickish many of the members here are about not acknowledging your progress and forgiving you for past sins you dont do anymore. thats a them problem

the good news is that the mistakes you make are getting way less and less severe. compared to what you used to be, this is almost trivial. but its still something you have to get under control because it is tanking participation and membership growth

He knows that. He's playing dumb as I'm sure you (and everyone else) are aware. 


Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Victor7 said:

He knows that. He's playing dumb as I'm sure you (and everyone else) are aware. 

Was Sean's post trolling too?

Or just mine?


ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i do think hes a conflicted man

on one hand, theres the lower self Lit who has some kind of compulsion to be a contrarian and stir up trouble. probably a coping mechanism from old traumas

on the other hand, there is clearly a Lit who wants to change and grow and improve - as evidenced by his massive improvement over the past decade

i do think hes playing dumb a little. but i would rather encourage and reinforce the positive

  • Thanks 2

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

 

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Was Sean's post trolling too?

Or just mine?

I believe I already answered this on another thread. 


Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Well yeah, everything is going to be negative when people can take a literal article I post with no commentary and label it as negative.

I think they’re talking about starting a new thread every time there’s a bad play. But don’t worry buddy, I got you covered, tomorrow morning I will start a thread that you can sticky and I will trade it Lit’s Bad Plays

  • Haha 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just going to say one other thing. The change to the forum last month that what initiated borderlines on epic. For that alone, you guys need to cut him a little slack. It’s not like all of a sudden he started bitching about things. You can’t expect a leopard to change his spots, but he did improve the forum and I did see more people I never heard of before, that were old timers coming back!

  • Thanks 2

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thats not a bad idea

how about ONE thread every week called Lit's Bitches where he just puts ALL his cathartic outbursts into one thread

i think membership can handle that

in fact, we could let anybody start their own [username's] Bitches thread if they wanted to. or maybe custom titles like "stupid shit said by BertSquirtShit. or the ramblings of StraightJ. or wingnut mania by VWR. or opposite day observations of voodoo

  • Haha 2

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

 

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Meathead said:

thats not a bad idea

how about ONE thread every week called Lit's Bitches where he just puts ALL his cathartic outbursts into one thread

i think membership can handle that

in fact, we could let anybody start their own [username's] Bitches thread if they wanted to. or maybe custom titles like "stupid shit said by BertSquirtShit. or the ramblings of StraightJ. or wingnut mania by VWR. or opposite day observations of voodoo

There aint a thread big enough.

  • Like 1

I put a spell on you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BillsfanincharlotteIsBack said:

Straight J has never left because he is Lit...Just like Lit lied about owning the range.  He is one of Lit's personas...

Lmao.

I wish I was good enough of an actor to be SJ.

  • Haha 1

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This whole board is full of mentally challenged & liberal scum, it’s sickening 


the-departed-2006-10#content

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Skooby said:

This whole board is full of mentally challenged & liberal scum, it’s sickening 

Suck my white, liberal dick


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Suck my white, liberal dick

Well, as long as we’re talking cocks, here’s mine. Yes, I agree, it is rather large.

7C3E704E-8FD1-4950-8082-7F9B42FDED8D.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The solution is simple:

Make a sub-forum only for the fools that actually think that the Bills are good.  Call it "The Kool Aid Zone."

I can see it now - all the idiots can start threads like "The Bills Have a Chance to Make the Playoffs" and "Josh Allen is the QB of the future" and "Hip Hip Hooray the Bills win one game against a team that had a winning record. 5 years ago."  

These guys make me sick and should be quarantined. 

  • Haha 1

I put a spell on you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...