Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Meathead

Please for the love of fuck would you stop posting so many negative threads

Recommended Posts

The mid game hot take threads are the worst.

 

theres literally a thread now called “Ugh Allen” with just a yoda gif now.   No context at all.  Wtf is the point of that.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, the climber said:

Sometimes it is a bit much.

Yeah, like all the times. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Figures, no reply. So thats a no I guess

  • Like 1

Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hard to bash these last 2 weeks.  Granted I haven't even been excited for these last two games.  I have a en prepping for this upcoming murders row to gauge how bad or good we actually ste.

However outside of the Giants game, these last 2 games were really the first time all season we imposed our will vs an inferior team and beat the living shit out of them.

Was it perfect?  No.  There were some red zone struggles early.  The holding call on Gore's run killed a for sure TD drive.

Too many pre snap penalties?  Yep.

Did the offense convert a bunch of 3rd and longs vs a pretty stout defense?  Yep.

Did Cody Ford not play like a fucking bum vs Von Miller?  Yep.

We fucking killed the Broncos.  We ran it down their throat and that's a solid fucking defense.

Josh made some plays when called upon and had one dumb ass throw.

Tre, Shaq, Milano basically the entire defense balled the fuck out.

  • Like 1

Captain of the Bills Family First Adoption Team.

 

Steve Johnson is my Adopted BFF Team Member.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

c'mon Lit, at least think about it and try to be reasonable. count the number of your negative posts compared to the number of positive ones , the difference is pretty staggering. I would urge you to try to be more selective in your negative posts and try harder to find good things to point out, which I noticed you've been doing a little more of lately

But we have to be honest here. You are driving away posters. This place should be buzzing now after that victory and it just flat-out is not. And to me anyway I think it's pretty obvious it's because people come here and they see 15 negative threads and they turn around and leave. Think about it, make an effort, and I'm sure you can do it

And not for nothing, but if you really are interested in selling this site then it's in your best interest to get as much activity as possible. Considering that, if I were you I would force myself to drastically limit the negative threads and find reasons to post positive threads even if you don't really mean it


One set of rules for all in the beloved community

 

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GSWJ23Richardson said:

Lol I barely come to this place anymore for that reason. Came today hoping to see a little positivity and thoughtful analysis and instead see 30 threads of Lit talking to himself during the game. Take that shit to the shoutbox for Christ's sake

see?!?

Given the dearth of posts after such an important win I think it's pretty clear what's going on

Please just do me a favor, do yourself a big favor, do the board a big favor, and think about what I said and try to adjust your posting pattern


One set of rules for all in the beloved community

 

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sports is another form of entertainment. Negative  threads  are humor/humorous. Taking away negative  threads means taking away fun and freedom.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Meathead said:

c'mon Lit, at least think about it and try to be reasonable. count the number of your negative posts compared to the number of positive ones , the difference is pretty staggering. I would urge you to try to be more selective in your negative posts and try harder to find good things to point out, which I noticed you've been doing a little more of lately

But we have to be honest here. You are driving away posters. This place should be buzzing now after that victory and it just flat-out is not. And to me anyway I think it's pretty obvious it's because people come here and they see 15 negative threads and they turn around and leave. Think about it, make an effort, and I'm sure you can do it

And not for nothing, but if you really are interested in selling this site then it's in your best interest to get as much activity as possible. Considering that, if I were you I would force myself to drastically limit the negative threads and find reasons to post positive threads even if you don't really mean it

I don't TRY to be negative.

That's what guys like Victor don't understand.

He thinks I purposefully "troll".

I don't.

I give my opinion.

That is all.

  • Haha 1

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Meathead said:

see?!?

Given the dearth of posts after such an important win I think it's pretty clear what's going on

Please just do me a favor, do yourself a big favor, do the board a big favor, and think about what I said and try to adjust your posting pattern

Well, I don't know what we would do without Original Gangsta.


ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ryan, you know what I meant. He's not the only one. I would be willing to bet there has been a whole bunch of people that came to this site eager to talk about the big win, only to see all the negative threads and turn around and walk away

It's your right to be negative as a sports fan. Some people are like that. But the sheer volume of your negativity can't help but have a bad effect on people's interest in participating in this board

Please think about it. It's more important that we have and keep and attract members to this board then it is for you to demonstrate how right you think you are about things

I'm not telling you to stop, I'm just asking you to tone it down. Way the fuk down

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

 

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

I don't TRY to be negative.

That's what guys like Victor don't understand.

He thinks I purposefully "troll".

I don't.

I give my opinion.

That is all.

I realize you don't try to be negative, but you definitely are. You make some excellent points, you point out some really interesting things. But when you've got fifteen bitching threads during and after a game, you are seriously turning people off from this site

Again, I'm not asking you to stop. I'm asking you to reduce the volume, by a lot. Choose your moments much more judiciously. And try harder to post positive things, that will help to mitigate the negative effects of your negative comments

  • Thanks 2

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

 

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Meathead said:

im not naming any names but it rhymes with tit, shit, fit, twit, and ClitorateShyness

my god, man

do you not realize how ridiculous you look posting so many negatives after gashing a strong run defense for almost 250 rushing yards and easily winning a game where they were never threatened?

do you not realize how petty you look bashing your own qb who is clearly growing rapidly right before our own eyes?

most importantly, do you not realize how you are driving posters away with your prodigious negativity and your nasty case of hyper-critical posting diarrhea?

this has been going on almost every fucking week and the team is 8-3! the only time is doesnt happen is when you are apparently somewhere else and no able to post bc otherwise its a fucking deluge of negative posts mostly over minor things

take a look at the activity. the bills won a crucial game going away. the board should be filled with lots of posters full of revelry and joy. and yet its dead

would you care to take a fucking guess why?!?

for fuck sake man, tone it way the fuck down. not every tiny thing that bothers you needs a new post whining about it. if you feel like something is so egregious that you just cant resist pouring your frustration out thats fine, but it need to be about 10% of its current volume at most

please, for the love of all thats not fucky, stop this serial assassination of a team that is highly likely to earn a playoff spot - and still has an outside chance at the division

raw

Here here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Woody said:

Reading Lit's posts and threads is a choice.  Same goes for anyone's posts.  Nobody is making you read them.  :niterider:

For me, sometimes Sean's negativity is not enough so I look to Lit for some next level shit.  He's like Sean on coke and steroids.  :niterider:

lmao


ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, GSWJ23Richardson said:

Lol I barely come to this place anymore for that reason. Came today hoping to see a little positivity and thoughtful analysis and instead see 30 threads of Lit talking to himself during the game. Take that shit to the shoutbox for Christ's sake

Exactly.

I took a similar stance and let posters know that I joined somewhere else to talk Bills.

I don't need sunshine pumping, but one guy being extremely negative about Allen over, and over, and over is just not something I wanna be a part of...especially when he's progressing and the team is winning.

I think this place is the only spot for him where he can get his feelings out. There's also a reason why that may be, and maybe one day he'll figure that out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Exactly.

I took a similar stance and let posters know that I joined somewhere else to talk Bills.

I don't need sunshine pumping, but one guy being extremely negative about Allen over, and over, and over is just not something I wanna be a part of...especially when he's progressing and the team is winning.

I think this place is the only spot for him where he can get his feelings out. There's also a reason why that may be, and maybe one day he'll figure that out.

So why are you back here?

Literally every day.

(yes, i can see your login logs)


ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...