Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Did anyone notice a difference when Morse left the game?

Honestly, I didn’t notice a single difference.

No more pressure. No smaller rushing lanes. No missed blocks.

$50 million doesn’t buy you what it used to I guess.

• Thanks 2

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

Feliciano more than held his own moving over. Ditto for Long going in at guard. 

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

15 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Exactly.  Why are we keeping this bum (Morse) on the roster at all?  Depth?  We can pick up any bum off the street and replace him.

I put a spell on you.

13 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

So you are saying Beane did a good job of getting depth for the O Line in case of injuries, right? I think you need some coaching when you want to compliment somebody ... 😄

• Thanks 2

Proud adopter of #16 Robert Foster and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Eightyfive percents

1 hour ago, Voodoo said:

Exactly.  Why are we keeping this bum (Morse) on the roster at all?  Depth?  We can pick up any bum off the street and replace him.

Don’t forget to put your helmet on while walking around the house today

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Laughing Coffin said:

Not to worry.  I always wear my Bills helmet around the house at all times.

I put a spell on you.

4 minutes ago, Laughing Coffin said:

lol. i think he was just trolling

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

Excellent job by Bean with the OL additions. They have really paid off. 

• Like 1

Just my 2 Cents

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"It's time for the Jedi to end." - Luke Skywalker: Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

''We will always be with you. No one's ever really gone.'' - Luke Skywalker Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

#Cup or Bust 2020 #Bowl or Bust 2020

And an excellent job by the offensive line coach in the entire staff to cross-train all of these guys to be able to play multiple positions

Do you remember during pre-season how often they had guys I'm the oline starting or substituting into positions that they had never played before? They purposely and methodically coached up these guys so that they were at least good enough to hold their own in case they had to make adjustments for an injury. I don't ever recall in my Decades of watching football seeing that extensive a degree of movement of guys around the offensive line

And the fact that so many of these guys were brand new to the team make it even all the more impressive. They must have really dedicated a lot of time in the classroom instructing these guys I'm technique and then bringing it out to the field

Really very impressive

I still think Morse is worth the money and is their best center, but Feliciano certainly did an excellent job. I don't think Feliciano is quite as quick as Morse. If you've noticed, they pull Morse a hell of a lot and he gets to the outside really quickly so that he can be the lead blocker on a sweep or jet or in the rare occasion the bills actually call a screen

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

I wonder if it had anything to do with the play calling? Feliciano may be better suited for straight ahead blocking. 

Crowded elevators smell different to midgets............

2 hours ago, Topas said:

So you are saying Beane did a good job of getting depth for the O Line in case of injuries, right? I think you need some coaching when you want to compliment somebody ... 😄

Depends which glass you want to see.

One could easily say: "No. It means Beane gave a $50M contract to someone playing backup quality."

Last I looked (it's been a few weeks), Morse was one of the lowest rated centers in the NFL.

• Sad 1

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

It wasn't that long ago that people were calling for Eric Wood to be replaced by Groy......how'd that work out?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, bcw said:

It wasn't that long ago that people were calling for Eric Wood to be replaced by Groy......how'd that work out?

Not well.  I thought Felicia did well yesterday but I don't know if I'd want him as a full time starter.  :niterider:

• Like 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

1 hour ago, LiterateStylish said:

Depends which glass you want to see.

One could easily say: "No. It means Beane gave a $50M contract to someone playing backup quality."

Last I looked (it's been a few weeks), Morse was one of the lowest rated centers in the NFL.

Fuck the PFF grades, look at his actual stats.  He's tied for 8th in the NFL in Centers with a 98.7 pass blocking efficiency rating.  Giving up 1 sack and 1 hit on the season.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Can't criticize Beane for making a good signing in Feliciano

I'm sure Pats fans don't talk about how bad their 2000 NFL draft was besides hitting the Brady pick

Morse has been good, Feliciano is a valuable IL that can play all 3 positions.  Feliciano's ability to stack the big boys up is why we are able to pull Morse on outside run plays so often.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Laughing Coffin said:

Can't criticize Beane for making a good signing in Feliciano

I'm sure Pats fans don't talk about how bad their 2000 NFL draft was besides hitting the Brady pick

Morse has been good, Feliciano is a valuable IL that can play all 3 positions.  Feliciano's ability to stack the big boys up is why we are able to pull Morse on outside run plays so often.

I mean, you definitely can...

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

A  coupla quarters of ball where the backups did their jobs = FA starting player those backups filled in for wasnt worth the money.

WOW.