Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Man, imagine what we’re going to be when we finally get a QB

I hate it when my teams QB throws a TD under heavy pressure from a cover 0 blitz hitting his WR in stride:

• Thanks 2

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

10 minutes ago, matt83629 said:

1) Get a QB? They just got one and they are 8-3 with him. You think they are going to dump Allen, two years in? About half of the teams in the league would love to have him. It’s about winning games not statistics, Allen did what he had to do to win the game today.

2) We wouldn’t have this defense without McDermott. I’ll take the defense and live with some of McDermotts in game decision making, which I’m sure he knows he needs to improve on. 

Ok.

1) I never said they WILL do what I said. I simply posted what they should do. 

2) I didn’t say get rid of McD. I said an assistant who is in charge of game day decisions.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

4 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

I hate it when my teams QB throws a TD under heavy pressure from a cover 0 blitz hitting his WR in stride:

I love it too.

If only it happened more than once every 11 games.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

35 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

20 minutes ago, matt83629 said:

We definitely need a new QB ASAP!!! 😉

And QBs all around the league, even the Daniel Jones and Kyle Allen’s of the world make both of these passes every game...and then some.

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

1 hour ago, miamibillsnut said:

That was a very Jim Kellyish game in crappy ass conditions.  All you need to know about how good Allen was today is look across the field to the other QBs numbers.  And once again there were a few terrible drops on good throws.

Only a click baiter starts threads like this

Bingo!

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Agree 1000% 

but Allen is all that McDermott wants....I hate to say game manager....but that’s what Allen is basically....and that’s all McDermott wants. I seriously think McBeane honestly used the 7th pick for a big bodied game manager that Bills fans would eat up. 

Game managers play it safe, don't make big throws, and don't take risks. That's not Allen. He'll make the throw, he'll scramble for yards (or TDs). Sometimes he even makes or breaks a game. That is not the description of a game manager. 

He's, what, 13-9 for his short career so far. What are you complaining about??

• Thanks 2

No, this is all in good fun...I would never say this to your face...well, okay, but I'd say it with a smile

5 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

And QBs all around the league, even the Daniel Jones and Kyle Allen’s of the world make both of these passes every game...and then some.

And even the Tom Brady's and Aaron Rodgers of the league throw interceptions and make bad passes. What's your point?

• Thanks 1

No, this is all in good fun...I would never say this to your face...well, okay, but I'd say it with a smile

1 hour ago, seandelevan said:

Agree 1000% 

but Allen is all that McDermott wants....I hate to say game manager....but that’s what Allen is basically....and that’s all McDermott wants. I seriously think McBeane honestly used the 7th pick for a big bodied game manager that Bills fans would eat up. 

Fans eat up Wins, don't give a fuck how they do it, just win. 

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

How much would you trade to get a great QB like your boy Rosen, Lit?

• Haha 2

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

Allen is not putting up huge numbers for a lot of different reasons.  He is still quite raw so the game plan is not as complex.  He doesn't have great targets yet, albeit better than last year.  Offensive Line is still a work in progress.  I think they need to upgrade talent on the line a little bit to get better.

However, Allen was not bad.  The INT was bad, probably had ball slip out of his hands....just really sailed.

Otherwise his game was pretty solid

46 minutes ago, Hayward89 said:

And even the Tom Brady's and Aaron Rodgers of the league throw interceptions and make bad passes. What's your point?

28 minutes ago, DeRokerij said:

Fans eat up Wins, don't give a fuck how they do it, just win. 

The point? I’m answering the question “why isn’t allen lighting it up?” And I answered it. I’m not saying it’s allens fault. But he’s playing for a team whose philosophy is great D and run the ball. I mean 25 attempts? Come on. 

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

59 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

This is what the homers fail to realize.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

I hate the "playing not to lose" shit as much as anyone.  But doesn't that the fact that Allen-QB'd games end up in wins more often than not mean anything.

This team is similar to a lot of teams over the drought.  They weren't fucking 8-3, though.

1 hour ago, junglesouljah said:

Let me give you some more info on Lit.

Lit thinks he is the smartest person in the room.

Lit thinks McDermott and Beane and Allen suck.

Lit is negative all the time.

ryan gosling lol GIF

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

8 minutes ago, Thurmal said:

I hate the "playing not to lose" shit as much as anyone.  But doesn't that the fact that Allen-QB'd games end up in wins more often than not mean anything.

This team is similar to a lot of teams over the drought.  They weren't fucking 8-3, though.

And this is why I’m not as hard on Allen like some. 

McDermott does NOT want Allen to let it fly. 

McDermott is more than content to run the fuck out of the ball. That is the plan. That is his philosophy. 

And it’s never going to change. As long as Allen and McDermott are together, Allen will always be a 18/25 200 2TD kind of guy.

2 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Too bad.

185 yards, 2 TD’s and a terrible INT is not going to cut it in the playoffs.

Maybe we can trade for Josh Rosen.  Surely available for a 7th rounder........LOL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, miamibillsnut said:

That was a very Jim Kellyish game in crappy ass conditions.  All you need to know about how good Allen was today is look across the field to the other QBs numbers.  And once again there were a few terrible drops on good throws.

Only a click baiter starts threads like this

Exactly.  A douchebag.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

The point? I’m answering the question “why isn’t allen lighting it up?” And I answered it. I’m not saying it’s allens fault. But he’s playing for a team whose philosophy is great D and run the ball. I mean 25 attempts? Come on. 

Sean, imagine if we had ran the ball 25+ times against Cleveland.  I assure you that if we had this Dallas game and much of december means not all that much because we would be 9-2 right now and 1 damn game clenches a playoff.  Now we have to win 2.  Our identity is run the ball, win with D, control the clock, and minimize turnovers.  I am fine with that.  We need to play up to that. 

• Like 1

Ok.

1) I never said they WILL do what I said. I simply posted what they should do. 

2) I didn’t say get rid of McD. I said an assistant who is in charge of game day decisions.

Douche

• Like 1

1 hour ago, seandelevan said:

If this team was 3-8 would you have already hung yourself?  Come on, man.

• Like 1

Where did i write that?

Everything you ever post about Allen, basically

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan