Sign in to follow this  
Professor Pigworth

Donald Trump Is Innocent. His Rebuttal Today Proves It

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

You go find 13,429 lies, plus the five more that I’ve counted since yesterday, that any other president told in 2 1/2 years, and then get back to me. I’ll wait.....

Not going to bother, I care more about the severity of the lies and Trump is definitely not the leader there...

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

4 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Not going to bother, I care more about the severity of the lies and Trump is definitely not the leader there...

Buahahahahahaha!!!! OMG you are SO delusional

• Trump 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1lt87kk9t4y31.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Trump 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

36 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Can't wait to cancel out Hip's vote next November.  LOL

We don't live in the same state, brah. The Dems win Illinois

• Trump 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

17 minutes ago, HipKat said:

We don't live in the same state, brah. The Dems win Illinois

Oh that's right!  LOL.  Thank god for the Electoral College!  States like NY, Cali, Illinois and Mass. are lost causes.  If I were our President, I wouldn't waste a single campaign day in those locales.  I'd stick to the saner and less corrupt states.

4 hours ago, HipKat said:

Are you fucking kidding me? Last week they had the count at 13,429 lies told since he took office. nobody, and I mean nobody lies like that. He lies about the most stupid shit, like the Apple plant in Texas yesterday. Other politicians lie by saying they’re going to cut taxes or bring back jobs. And then they don’t do it. That is nowhere near the same scale that Donald Trump lies

When he lies people tend to know it and I don't see anyone dead because of it. When others lie they're smiling at your face pretending they're doing you good when really they're stabbing you in the back and using you. 

I literally saw a candidate promise $1000 to every household, now most people would know that he's full of shit and using people for votes. However, I personally know people that hear that and because he said that they said they'd vote for him, mostly lazy people that don't think for themselves. That's the type of people Democrats target, can't say I'm blame them, those people are naive to actually think someone is capable of doing that.  This wasn't about Trump with me anyway, this more of people believing that Trump is full of shit but others aren't, every politician is using people.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Baldat28 said:

When he lies people tend to know it and I don't see anyone dead because of it. When others lie they're smiling at your face pretending they're doing you good when really they're stabbing you in the back and using you. 

I literally saw a candidate promise $1000 to every household, now most people would know that he's full of shit and using people for votes. However, I personally know people that hear that and because he said that they said they'd vote for him, mostly lazy people that don't think for themselves. That's the type of people Democrats target, can't say I'm blame them, those people are naive to actually think someone is capable of doing that.  This wasn't about Trump with me anyway, this more of people believing that Trump is full of shit but others aren't, every politician is using people.

I never said others weren’t. But Trump is pathological and yes, people of died. How many people died in his border detention centers?

• Trump 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

13 minutes ago, Baldat28 said:

The thing with trump is, I think he believes the shit coming out of his cake hole. If he really believes it, it’s the truth in his mind. He has to be pathological to believe some of the nonsense that he says. Doesn’t he?

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I never said others weren’t. But Trump is pathological and yes, people of died. How many people died in his border detention centers?

I'd guess less than when Obama was in office. And that's what I mean too, detention centers are brought to light in Trump's term but were there under Obama. Shit going on with Trump all seem to be in the open, as to where others were doing shit and keeping it hidden. Neither is right. 

It's a bit like a used car salesman, Trump will tell how great the car is, even though you see the check engine light on, Democrats will tell you how great the car is and there's no check engine light, 5 miles after leaving the lot the check engine light comes on. 

• Thanks 2

9 hours ago, HipKat said:

Border detention centers!  They're caging the children!  How awful!  LOL.  Biggest hoax ever.

9 hours ago, Baldat28 said:

I'd guess less than when Obama was in office. And that's what I mean too, detention centers are brought to light in Trump's term but were there under Obama. Shit going on with Trump all seem to be in the open, as to where others were doing shit and keeping it hidden. Neither is right. 

It's a bit like a used car salesman, Trump will tell how great the car is, even though you see the check engine light on, Democrats will tell you how great the car is and there's no check engine light, 5 miles after leaving the lot the check engine light comes on. 

Yep.  OBAMMY started any detention center problem.  Why does he get a free pass?  Could it possibly be because of the press/cheerleaders covering his every move?  Yes.  Of course.  

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Baldat28 said:

First of all, your example makes trump look worse and second of all the reason everybody knows everything about what’s going on under his presidency is because he can’t keep his fucking mouth shut about it. Donald Trump brings all this on himself. His pep rally’s, Twitter and the fact that he just can’t shut the fuck up and just do his fucking job

• Trump 2

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 minute ago, HipKat said:

First of all, your example makes trump look worse and second of all the reason everybody knows everything about what’s going on under his presidency is because he can’t keep his fucking mouth shut about it. Donald Trump brings all this on himself. His pep rally’s, Twitter and the fact that he just can’t shut the fuck up and just do his fucking job

He really gets under your skin, doesn't he?  I find him a breath of fresh air and look forward to four more years.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Thebowflexbody said:

He really gets under your skin, doesn't he?  I find him a breath of fresh air and look forward to four more years.

That’s because I have common sense and use critical thinking and you think comic books are real

• Haha 1
  • Trump 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Yeah, except it wasn’t a hoax, or did you forget all of the people from Congress who went down there and actually saw them?

Are the children still in the horrible cages?  Are they sharing them with tigers and chimps?  LOL

That’s because I have common sense and use critical thinking and you think comic books are real

I don't think comic books are real, but I do like them.  Sure.  I'm a big Jack Kirby fan.  I also like Curt Swan, Neal Adams, Barry Windsor-Smith and Gene Colan.  I do some drawing myself.  😊

On 11/20/2019 at 8:28 PM, Thebowflexbody said:

So you're always right and he's wrong.  LOL.  Okay, hot shot.  Eye roll.

I really think there is something seriously wrong with this guy. All the wires are not connecting. When sackofshit sounds like the voice of reason in comparison, then you know something is seriously wrong. Get help! Seriously!

Honestly with the language and the analysis, I think it is a depressed tween posting. 

• Haha 1
  • Trump 1

5 hours ago, HipKat said:

Yeah, except it wasn’t a hoax, or did you forget all of the people from Congress who went down there and actually saw them?

Uh huh, the same ones who saw them drinking toilet water right? Personally that detention center was far nicer than any homeless shelter and these people are here illegally!

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

1 minute ago, SackMan518 said:

Uh huh, the same ones who saw them drinking toilet water right? Personally that detention center was far nicer than any homeless shelter and these people are here illegally!

Exactly.  Sorry we didn't provide a Hilton or Westin.  Eye roll.  

American Homeless

pt.2017.06.04_houston.jpg

- Howard Beale, Network

Immigrant Detention Facility

4135.jpg

- Howard Beale, Network