Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Professor Pigworth

Donald Trump Is Innocent. His Rebuttal Today Proves It

Recommended Posts

hes-right-you-waecco.jpg

  • Thanks 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

 

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

 

- Howard Beale, Network

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is great comparison of our current Potus and the previous:

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Trump 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Professor Pigworth said:

Sack, I've never felt closer to you than now.  I hope you're as glad as I am that I've finally seen the light and have begun to dedicate my life to the worship of this extraordinary man. I feel honored to be able to call you my brother.  By the way, do you also get a kind of tingly, aroused feeling when you look at Donald and hear him speak?

Nah, I mostly get that when I see people go crazy in hatred over him because it's an extreme example of psychosis. Also when I see these long winded posts of regurgitated MSM, deep state outlets that you guys eat up like chocolate covered cherries. Keep at it slappy!

  • Thanks 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

 

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

 

- Howard Beale, Network

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Nah, I mostly get that when I see people go crazy in hatred over him because it's an extreme example of psychosis. Also when I see these long winded posts of regurgitated MSM, deep state outlets that you guys eat up like chocolate covered cherries. Keep at it slappy!

Says the guy that posts long winded, regurgitated far-right wing biased web articles and blog posts......

  • Thanks 1
  • Trump 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Professor Pigworth said:

Sack, I've never felt closer to you than now.  I hope you're as glad as I am that I've finally seen the light and have begun to dedicate my life to the worship of this extraordinary man. I feel honored to be able to call you my brother.  By the way, do you also get a kind of tingly, aroused feeling when you look at Donald and hear him speak?

Dope

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

Nah, I mostly get that when I see people go crazy in hatred over him because it's an extreme example of psychosis. Also when I see these long winded posts of regurgitated MSM, deep state outlets that you guys eat up like chocolate covered cherries. Keep at it slappy!

LOL.  The truth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Says the guy that posts long winded, regurgitated far-right wing biased web articles and blog posts......

So you're always right and he's wrong.  LOL.  Okay, hot shot.  Eye roll.

  • Gay 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, foster said:

This is great comparison of our current Potus and the previous:

 

I'm shocked that Trump isn't as smart as he thinks he is.

  • Thanks 1

L*t is a loser

 

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

 

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, HipKat said:

Why wouldn't we? Because he lies about everything? Now maybe being the last of the baby boomer generation, I was lucky enough to be brought up with a few morals and one was you never, ever trust a liar. Because if they lie about little things - something Trump has cornered the market on, what else will they lie about? In Trump's case, everything. 

You're right, Hip.  If I could turn back the hands of time I'd vote for Hillary.  Maybe then we'd have an honest and trustworthy President.  :niterider:

 


process.jpg

 

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Woody said:

You're right, Hip.  If I could turn back the hands of time I'd vote for Hillary.  Maybe then we'd have an honest and trustworthy President.  :niterider:

Oh, but Hip acts as if he didn't vote for Hillary the skank.  I think we all know that in reality he did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, HipKat said:

Why wouldn't we? Because he lies about everything? Now maybe being the last of the baby boomer generation, I was lucky enough to be brought up with a few morals and one was you never, ever trust a liar. Because if they lie about little things - something Trump has cornered the market on, what else will they lie about? In Trump's case, everything. What did he say yesterday? HE opened a new Apple plant in Texas? Nope! Been open since 2013. They're expanding, which has nothing to do with Trump.

And quite frankly, his supporters are guilty by association. They swallow every lie, hook, line and sinker. Trump's supporters remind me of the people reveling at the Alien invasion in Independence Day, dancing and holding welcome signs with reckless and blind ambition, at the top of whatever building that is, beneath the Alien craft in Los Angeles - just as the doors open and they are all disintegrated.

And you lose all credibility when you intentionally say naive things like "a president who has delivered on each count". He has delivered nothing, but Conservative Judge appointees. He has delivered nothing else. No new Health Care. No Immigration Reform. No "better" Trade Deals. No real Tax Reform - unless you're one of the richest or one of the people who got lucky. No new manufacturing. New Steel plants was a lie. Reinvigorating the Coal Industry was a lie. No Nuclear Arms deal with N Korea. Nothing, He has brought nothing but hardship to basic, fundamental American industries like farming.

This is my sole issue with his supporters. They've been lied to so many times, they don't seem to know what's t rue and not true any longer.

If you honestly believe he has delivered on all his promises, you have severely deep issues that you may want to look into.

Never trust a liar? How do you vote then? Cause if you seriously think that not every politician in history is nothing more than pathological liars than your fooling yourself. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Professor Pigworth said:

C'mere, you. Give me a big hug ASAP. 

But seriously, maybe what you think of as unreasoned hatred is mostly people being alarmed at the damage being done to the country by someone who has no respect for the rule of law, the Constitution, etc., and is spectacularly incompetent and corrupt.

Maybe someone who writes out a speech that is the equivalent of "See Jack. See Jack run" is good enough for you as a president, but that doesn't mean the rest of us, conservative or liberal, automatically feel the same way.

Your feigned contrition and condescending smugness take away from your argument IMHO. Be real, like HipKat , keep it nasty!!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Fuck Hillary and I never said I wanted Hillary. You guys fucked up by getting him the nomination in the first place. Although, do you want to talk shit about the Democrats this year? The Republicans in 2016 were a fucking joke

But did you vote for Hillary Clinton?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, HipKat said:

Why wouldn't we? Because he lies about everything? Now maybe being the last of the baby boomer generation, I was lucky enough to be brought up with a few morals and one was you never, ever trust a liar.

Weird because you're describing almost every President in my lifetime and I never remember the levels of rage that we have today. It's almost like the media programmed this hatred in people and didn't know how to turn off the spigot after he won... not that they wanted to. You got sucked into it Hip. It doesn't make you a bad person you just need to step back and look at things more objectively. Look I voted for Obama both times and I finally woke up and realized what a lying charlatan that guy was but he had the benefit a complicit MSM covering up the lies that we're still finding out about today and he's been gone over 3 years now. Then you have Dubya Bush whose lies cost this country a lot of money and unnecessary lives in 2 ongoing wars but you're mad about some Trump tweet or taking credit for Apple? I'm just asking you to prioritize the things you get angry about because the Trump rage doesn't make much sense.


Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

 

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

 

- Howard Beale, Network

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Weird because you're describing almost every President in my lifetime and I never remember the levels of rage that we have today. It's almost like the media programmed this hatred in people and didn't know how to turn off the spigot after he won... not that they wanted to. You got sucked into it Hip. It doesn't make you a bad person you just need to step back and look at things more objectively. Look I voted for Obama both times and I finally woke up and realized what a lying charlatan that guy was but he had the benefit a complicit MSM covering up the lies that we're still finding out about today and he's been gone over 3 years now. Then you have Dubya Bush whose lies cost this country a lot of money and unnecessary lives in 2 ongoing wars but you're mad about some Trump tweet or taking credit for Apple? I'm just asking you to prioritize the things you get angry about because the Trump rage doesn't make much sense.

Well said.  Spot on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Baldat28 said:

Never trust a liar? How do you vote then? Cause if you seriously think that not every politician in history is nothing more than pathological liars than your fooling yourself. 

Are you fucking kidding me? Last week they had the count at 13,429 lies told since he took office. nobody, and I mean nobody lies like that. He lies about the most stupid shit, like the Apple plant in Texas yesterday. Other politicians lie by saying they’re going to cut taxes or bring back jobs. And then they don’t do it. That is nowhere near the same scale that Donald Trump lies

  • Trump 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

But did you vote for Hillary Clinton?

Fuck no

  • Trump 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

Weird because you're describing almost every President in my lifetime and I never remember the levels of rage that we have today. It's almost like the media programmed this hatred in people and didn't know how to turn off the spigot after he won... not that they wanted to. You got sucked into it Hip. It doesn't make you a bad person you just need to step back and look at things more objectively. Look I voted for Obama both times and I finally woke up and realized what a lying charlatan that guy was but he had the benefit a complicit MSM covering up the lies that we're still finding out about today and he's been gone over 3 years now. Then you have Dubya Bush whose lies cost this country a lot of money and unnecessary lives in 2 ongoing wars but you're mad about some Trump tweet or taking credit for Apple? I'm just asking you to prioritize the things you get angry about because the Trump rage doesn't make much sense.

You go find 13,429 lies, plus the five more that I’ve counted since yesterday, that any other president told in 2 1/2 years, and then get back to me. I’ll wait.....

  • Trump 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...