Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

Democrats' NKVD Troika Impeachment Court Losing Independents

Yikes, not good for the future of the House and so far the witnesses haven't proven anything. Huge disaster! Independents run the show especially in swing states.

Full Report

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

..says the right wing radio host.....

• Trump 2

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

The average independent voter doesn’t care about this. What’s  the chances he’s impeached? Not very good. Clinton lied under oath, fact. Did I care? No. That was a waste of time and money and so is this one.Just let the people vote and have their say.

• Like 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

The numbers for Trump just got better today. I'm really hoping that they have the impeachment vote and push it on to the Senate where the Democrats will no longer be allowed to have secret testimonies, pre-approved witnesses, and conditions on who can question who on what. All of the cards on the table will then be revealed.

• Thanks 1

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

11 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

The numbers for Trump just got better today. I'm really hoping that they have the impeachment vote and push it on to the Senate where the Democrats will no longer be allowed to have secret testimonies, pre-approved witnesses, and conditions on who can question who on what. All of the cards on the table will then be revealed.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/?ex_cid=rrpromo

First of all you’re lying about his numbers getting better. And don’t go quoting Rasmussen because we’ve already debunked that piece of shit many times. Second of all, you are absolutely right about the cards being laid out on the table since Anita Hill, who is in the room and witnessed everything laid all the cards out in detail. No hearsay. No third-party gossip. She was there, she witnessed it all. She corroborated everything.

• Trump 2

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

58 minutes ago, HipKat said:

First of all you’re lying about his numbers getting better. And don’t go quoting Rasmussen because we’ve already debunked that piece of shit many times. Second of all, you are absolutely right about the cards being laid out on the table since Anita Hill, who is in the room and witnessed everything laid all the cards out in detail. No hearsay. No third-party gossip. She was there, she witnessed it all. She corroborated everything.

LOL.  Oh really?

45 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  Oh really?

Yeah, really! Go do a little research

• Trump 2

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

2 things.

First, the 538 link you shared cites Rasmussen as one of its data sources. Doh! Furthermore it also uses Morning Consult which is the most recent poll I mentioned which shows public support rising for Trump as well as Independent support plummeting for further impeachment inquiry. I guess those polls are good enough for them.

Second, it's Fiona Hill. Anita Hill was the woman who tried to take down Clarence Thomas' clearance to the Supreme Court. Fiona Hill is the latest vetted and coached witness who just happened to work for Soros for 6 years AND penned an opinion piece for the Washington Post arguing that we should NOT send Ukraine any military aid. Yeah, let's trust her testimony, she was also not present for the July call.

- Howard Beale, Network

1 minute ago, SackMan518 said:

2 things.

First, the 538 link you shared cites Rasmussen as one of its data sources. Doh! Furthermore it also uses Morning Consult which is the most recent poll I mentioned which shows public support rising for Trump as well as Independent support plummeting for further impeachment inquiry. I guess those polls are good enough for them.

Second, it's Fiona Hill. Anita Hill was the woman who tried to take down Clarence Thomas' clearance to the Supreme Court. Fiona Hill is the latest vetted and coached witness who just happened to work for Soros for 6 years AND penned an opinion piece for the Washington Post arguing that we should NOT send Ukraine any military aid. Yeah, let's trust her testimony, she was also not present for the July call.

Geez.  These hearings are pathetic.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

2 things.

Yes, yes it does, but 538 combines ALL of the most relevant polling data and even with Rassmussen's skewed numbers, Trump still is at the same place he's been for almost 3 years - stuck at about 40%. And if you recall, I did the fact check for you on 538 - very low bias, very high accuracy and yeah, my bad on the Fiona/Anita mistake.

Funny, all these people are TRUMP people, appointed to their current positions BY Trump and all of a sudden they're coached? lol,.. Sondland donated a million bucks to Trump so I'm going to say he's a Trump fan.

She penned that piece during the old Ukraine administration which was the administration that was well known to be very corrupt

• Trump 2

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Yes, yes it does, but 538 combines ALL of the most relevant polling data and even with Rassmussen's skewed numbers, Trump still is at the same place he's been for almost 3 years - stuck at about 40%. And if you recall, I did the fact check for you on 538 - very low bias, very high accuracy and yeah, my bad on the Fiona/Anita mistake.

Funny, all these people are TRUMP people, appointed to their current positions BY Trump and all of a sudden they're coached? lol,.. Sondland donated a million bucks to Trump so I'm going to say he's a Trump fan.

She penned that piece during the old Ukraine administration which was the administration that was well known to be very corrupt

Hip, how many folks have you converted into Trump-haters so far?  LOL

• Trump 2

3 minutes ago, HipKat said:

The very same one that Trump wants investigated, I'm glad to see you're on the Trump Train now.

- Howard Beale, Network

1 minute ago, SackMan518 said:

The very same one that Trump wants investigated, I'm glad to see you're on the Trump Train now.

I thought he wanted the Bidens investigated? Which one is it?

• Trump 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

16 hours ago, HipKat said:

I thought he wanted the Bidens investigated? Which one is it?

Burisma which appointed Hunter to the board both to take heat off of them with a US diplomat tie and give some grift to the Bidens.

- Howard Beale, Network

2 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Burisma which appointed Hunter to the board both to take heat off of them with a US diplomat tie and give some grift to the Bidens.

Which was debunked. Wanna try something different for a change?

• Trump 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

17 hours ago, HipKat said:

Which was debunked. Wanna try something different for a change?

None of them. It's always been on Burisma which employed Biden.

- Howard Beale, Network