Sign in to follow this  
George

So I see John Brown leads the AFC in receiving

Good for him, acting like he's unstoppable, goatta love it.  Imagine where he could be in an offense that targeted him more and with a qb that could have hit him on a couple of deep routes, he's probably over 1k yards already.

• Thanks 1

Sheriff John Brown but he ain't getting blasted by Bob Marley this time.

• Thanks 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

If only smoke could have played with a high quality QB like Lamar Jackson or Carson Palmer. Imagine what he could do. wait.....

Just my 2 Cents

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"It's time for the Jedi to end." - Luke Skywalker: Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

''We will always be with you. No one's ever really gone.'' - Luke Skywalker Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

#Cup or Bust 2020 #Bowl or Bust 2020

1 hour ago, Victor7 said:

Did anyone see this coming ? I know I didn't. 

I mean I remember liking the hire. But I never thought he'd look this good. I thought he was just a deep ball threat. Wrong! ... he's the whole package. What a great signing by Beane. 

I agree. Thought a solid sign, but wasn't thinking he'd be playing at this level. Hes a stud!

• Like 1

We will win the East!! Go Bills!!

3 hours ago, daryls61 said:

If only smoke could have played with a high quality QB like Lamar Jackson or Carson Palmer. Imagine what he could do. wait.....

Yeah Carson Palmer on his career death bed and Action Jackson in his rookie season.. super QBs... Smoke was off to a good start with Flacco, when they made the switch to a RB at QB his season died.. shocking.

Smoke played with Palmer, went to the playoffs twice, once reaching the divisional round. Not bad for a QB on his deathbed.

Just my 2 Cents

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"It's time for the Jedi to end." - Luke Skywalker: Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

''We will always be with you. No one's ever really gone.'' - Luke Skywalker Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

#Cup or Bust 2020 #Bowl or Bust 2020

#2 and 3 on that list are 2nd year 2nd round picks. Both are 6'4.

I'm looking forward to investing a high draft pick to grow as a wr along side Brown.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

So basically,  the AFC sucks......

Brown is still a top 10 wr overall in the NFL.  I believe he is 8th right now.

On 11/20/2019 at 4:27 PM, Down and Out said:

Brown is still a top 10 wr overall in the NFL.  I believe he is 8th right now.

It means the nfc is better  over all.

But you fail to recognize  thst maybe  the Bills  are responsible  for this.  They are stopping afc teams passing stats. 

But him being 8th just means  the Bills are great between  the red zones ,but not quite finishing. Like Julio Jones  is supposed  to be great but every time he's on tv, he gets yards but no TDS