Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

What Dolphins fans think of Josh Allen after/during the game

Josh Allen simply isn't accurate.

Josh Allen is darnoldesque.

Josh Allen and Rosen are cut from the same cloth.

Josh Allen is simply more about the throws he misses than the throws he makes.

I think the Bills coaching know (that Josh is inaccurate) so they got as many fast-as-**** WRs to try to run down his retard-strength passes.

just like last season, we have no answer for Josh Allen.

They may take this run all the way to a playoff berth but longterm I still don't think Allen has what it takes.

Allowing 2 TD passes from Josh Allen is almost criminal. If he could play every game against us he’d be all pro, but against literally anybody else, mediocre

Why doesn’t Allen do this against New England? Oh because New England makes him beat them with his arm and not his legs which he can’t do.

Josh Allen is an absolute trash QB. Guy sucks.

https://finheaven.com/threads/official-buffalo-bills-miami-dolphins-game-thread-wk11.357722/

• Gay 2

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

1) I didn't write any of these. Just copy/pasted or provided context where needed.

2) I included all the positive & negative posts I saw. There just wasn't much positive posts.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

I'm glad Dolphins fans think he's trash.  Certainly doesn't mean shit as to what he actually is or isn't.  Thanks for sharing though.

• Thanks 2

Josh might be trash but he's been a highlight reel vs Miami's bum asses.

The 2nd TD to Brown yesterday was a fucking laser.  I was sitting in the end zone on that side, cool angle to see if unfold.  That was a tight window.

Nothing too jaw dropping though honestly, we were just whipping their ass on every level on offense and defense.

When the All 22 comes out there's one play that stuck out to me in real time.  It was the 7 yard completion to Beasley.  McKenzie was releasing over top of Cole on a corner route and he was going to be open without a defender within 15 yards of him.  Should be something Daboll goes back to.  Throw a pump fake to Beasely to freeze the corner and it would've been an easy toss and catch.

• Like 1

Captain of the Bills Family First Adoption Team.

Steve Johnson is my Adopted BFF Team Member.

2 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

1) I didn't write any of these. Just copy/pasted or provided context where needed.

2) I included all the positive & negative posts I saw. There just wasn't much positive posts.

Who gives a shit?

• Like 2

LOL Dolphins fans.  I hope they enjoyed their two game winning streak while it lasted. :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Why, exactly, is this thread worthy of being tacked to the top of the feed? NOBODY cares what Dolphin fans think of their QB. NOBODY. Lit, why did you even start it? This thread is stupid and divisive and beneath even you. I feel like I'm in Jr. High, "Hey did you hear what Tommy said about you? I don't think he likes you."

Here is something I know: Josh Allen is not Dolphin safe.

image.png.041513c221406c83cf97bb416f979baa.png

• Like 2

No, this is all in good fun...I would never say this to your face...well, okay, but I'd say it with a smile

2 hours ago, theAteam said:

Yes, Dolphins fans are experts on good QB play. They have seen so much of it, after all.

Which means any and all opinions of Bills fans thinking Allen is good cN be tossed out the window as well.

Here is what Omar Kelly, a Miami Sun Sentinel Reporter, had to say about Allen.

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

must be really pissed off now that JA won player of the week...lol....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/19/2019 at 10:41 AM, GSWJ23Richardson said:

Ah, yes. No better place to get un-biased, informative opinions than a rival's message board.

Allen has owned the Miami Dolphins. In 4 games Allen has the following stats:

72/ 118 for a 61% completion rate,  913 passing yards , 10 passing TD's , 3 interceptions,  318 rushing yards,  3 rushing TD's

So the Miami Dolphins fans want to say Allen sucks but he has 13 total TD's in 4 games vs the Dolphins.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

I trust a fanbase whose list of recent starting QBs include Culpepper, Tannehill, Rosen, Pennington, Green, Henne, and Fitzpatrick.

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

On 11/19/2019 at 10:41 AM, GSWJ23Richardson said:

Ah, yes. No better place to get un-biased, informative opinions than a rival's message board.

Actually... yes.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg