Sign in to follow this  
212frawk

Fatass Had A Medical Emergency

Just now, direbills said:

Man those 2 snowflakes really got triggered. 

Actually I don't wish for him to die quickly as it would be too easy. He needs to be behind bars like the evil conman that he is. 

Let me know when that happens, slick.  I keep waiting and waiting and waiting................LOL

5 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Never mind me, brotha.  You just showed your true colors.  Not good at all.

what's with you and people and color?   Do you need an analyst?

• Trump 1

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

24 minutes ago, DC2007 said:

Wow, some of you here are really sad individuals.

that's not true at all.  I personally am here for the lulz.  BTW no where did you see me take joy in fatass's dementia causing him to be rushed to WR under a laughably thin veneer of a phased (lol) physical.

I am merely pointing to the mounting evidence that president crime spree in not fit mentally or physically for the job.

Remember during the campaign when the hildabeast went down with pneumonia and fatass couldnt stop talking about how unfit she was for the office? 

The Trump campaign’s push to gin up speculation about Hillary Clinton’s health continued Thursday when national spokeswoman Katrina Pierson told MSNBC that the Democratic nominee suffers from serious brain damage. Citing her “mannerisms” and her previous “concussion,” Pierson told host Kristen Welker that Clinton suffers from dysphasia, a neurological condition that impairs the ability to communicate and/or understand speech. Despite the MSNBC anchor reading a statement from Clinton’s long-time physician, blasting the conspiracies as “not based on any medical facts,” Pierson persisted: “It is extremely important to note that Hillary Clinton has taken a lot of time off the campaign trail. It is something that needs to be addressed,” she said, suggesting the Democratic nominee has to take breaks from campaiging due to health concerns.

Think that as you think about fatass's arteries looking like a corroded lead water pipe and his demented brain a disgusting pulp of regurgitated KFC.

• Trump 1

lol

27 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

that's not true at all.  I personally am here for the lulz.  BTW no where did you see me take joy in fatass's dementia causing him to be rushed to WR under a laughably thin veneer of a phased (lol) physical.

I am merely pointing to the mounting evidence that president crime spree in not fit mentally or physically for the job.

Remember during the campaign when the hildabeast went down with pneumonia and fatass couldnt stop talking about how unfit she was for the office? 

Think that as you think about fatass's arteries looking like a corroded lead water pipe and his demented brain a disgusting pulp of regurgitated KFC.

So "profound", frawk.  LOL.  My goodness, you're over-the-top hatred for the President will be your undoing.  Wait & see. 😊

Fuck him, I hope he croaks

• Thanks 1
  • Trump 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Everything turned out fine with his medical visit, in fact, he just publicly released his x-ray.

Superman X-Ray.jpg

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

31 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Everything turned out fine with his medical visit, in fact, he just publicly released his x-ray.

Superman X-Ray.jpg

There's absolutely no one on this board that I respect more than you, Sack, but your apparent undying worship of this sad little caricature of a president knows no bounds. It also seems very telling to me how you and certain other Donald cultists are so easily offended by disparaging remarks made against your idol.  Just why is it that you feel the need to always rush to his defense as though he's your first-born child who's under attack?

spacer.png

• Gay 1
  • Trump 1

16 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Superman X-Ray.jpg

Awwww! The cult leader's tween fans are hysteric. Reminds me of those old Beatles videos and their hysteric tween/teen fans. So sad. 

16 hours ago, Professor Pigworth said:

There's absolutely no one on this board that I respect more than you, Sack, but your apparent undying worship of this sad little caricature of a president knows no bounds. It also seems very telling to me how you and certain other Donald cultists are so easily offended by disparaging remarks made against your idol.  Just why is it that you feel the need to always rush to his defense as though he's your first-born child who's under attack?

spacer.png

Become educated.  Moron.  LOL  😁

check out fatass, barely able to negotiate the short set of stairs from AF1..... traveling with his dementia guard Ivanka and the personal doctor.  Watch his left arm when he comes out from behind the car...  It never moves like its paralyzed or something.  president crime spree is a mess.

• Trump 1

lol

1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

check out fatass, barely able to negotiate the short set of stairs from AF1..... traveling with his dementia guard Ivanka and the personal doctor.  Watch his left arm when he comes out from behind the car...  It never moves like its paralyzed or something.  president crime spree is a mess.

I’d like to fuck her senseless

• Trump 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

I’d like to fuck her senseless

Be sure to wear protection.  She caught STD's from her father at a very young age..................

• Disagree 1
  • Haha 1
  • Trump 2

3 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Haters!  LOL.  Or just green with envy perhaps.........

What are you talking about? I said I want to bang her

Seek help. soflabillsfan