Sign in to follow this  
212frawk

Fatass Had A Medical Emergency

He was probably chocking on his own bullshit..... seriously tho, no one believes the preposterous cover story for what happened over the weekend.

right, they hustle his fatass off to WR without notice for a phased physical.  sounds completely legit.

• Thanks 1
  • Trump 1

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

And oddly enough, he cancelled his public appearances for today and tomorrow. Good, I hope the fucker dies

• Haha 1
  • Trump 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

You clowns are some sorry motherfuckers.  If I said the same things about Obammy, you would attempt to crucify me.  Go crawl back into your respective holes you pieces of excrement.  That said, have a great day.  LOL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Finger 1

2 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

poor jethro, he's so sad his fatass hero is spiraling out. 

Never mind me, brotha.  You just showed your true colors.  Not good at all.

4 minutes ago, Mainejays said:

'Don't be like Donald'

My drink almost shot out my nose reading all that. Thank you, sir, for making my day.

It's a lesson I think everyone can learn from. 

• Trump 1

10 minutes ago, Professor Pigworth said:

It shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone that the "healthiest president to ever assume office" is, in fact, in poor health. It's also no surprise that the public is being lied to about his health.

Let's see:

He's old as the hills.

He eats aught but processed shit.

He hasn't had any exercise since 1967.

He's previously been treated for clogged arteries.

He's obese. 

He's shown signs of early dementia like his old man.

The strain of the walls closing in on him for his dirty deeds is beginning to get to him.

And, finally, Donald suffers from a medical condition known as acute assholeism.

Image result for trump meme This is Donald. Donald lies. When Donald gets caught lying

Dumbass post.  Thanks!  LOL

The state of the Left today, gleefully celebrating a health emergency and/or death of people they don't like because they have a dark emptiness in their hearts. Meanwhile when one of theirs dies no one jumps up and says "I'm glad that fucker's dead!" Mostly the worst I see is "I didn't like the guy but R.I.P." A bunch of sorry ass motherfuckers in here.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

4 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

The state of the Left today, gleefully celebrating a health emergency and/or death of people they don't like because they have a dark emptiness in their hearts. Meanwhile when one of theirs dies no one jumps up and says "I'm glad that fucker's dead!" Mostly the worst I see is "I didn't like the guy but R.I.P." A bunch of sorry ass motherfuckers in here.

Spot on.  Game-Set-Match.  Conservatives have class.  The left?  None at all.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Spot on.  Game-Set-Match.  Conservatives have class.  The left?  None at all.

There are classy people on both sides of the aisle. Not a quality anyone will ever accuse Trump of.

• Thanks 1
  • Trump 1

MY FOUR FAVORITE TEAMS:

1) THE BLUE JAYS 2) THE BILLS

3) WHOEVER IS PLAYING THE RED SOX

4) WHOEVER IS PLAYING THE PACHEATIOTS

:bills:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jetsy

Imagine, Patsie fans thinking something was amiss in A super Bowl. I bet they thought they had a monopoly on cheating. LOL

23 minutes ago, Mainejays said:

The nation, whether Democrat or Republican, held their collective breath when Reagan was shot by Hinkley. Why? Good president but even better man.

When Bush was sick last year, friends and political rivals alike prayed for a speedy recovery, which unfortunately wasn't possible. The only negative at his funeral was created by Trump on whether or not he was invited/wanted there.

This isn't a left thing. This is the leader of the free world being a piece of shit thing.

Oh fuck you.  Loon.  LOL

4 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

You clowns are some sorry motherfuckers.  If I said the same things about Obammy, you would attempt to crucify me.  Go crawl back into your respective holes you pieces of excrement.  That said, have a great day.  LOL

Why do you always bring up Obama? It’s like Hillary, most of us on here had issues with Obama. Just once, try to stay on topic

• Thanks 1
  • Trump 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Dumbass post.  Thanks!  LOL

Posted by a dumbass. Thanks! LOL

• Trump 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

I want to go back and look up some old articles from when Ted Kennedy died

• Trump 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Oh fuck you.  Loon.  LOL

Oh my! Good comeback!

• Trump 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

I don't wish death on anyone but a good ole case of an itchy cunt for the Fatass really doesn't bother me.  Perhaps he can grab his own pussy!

• Thanks 1
  • Trump 1

33 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Why do you always bring up Obama? It’s like Hillary, most of us on here had issues with Obama. Just once, try to stay on topic

Oh I don't believe you about that.  Not at all.

• Trump 1

30 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I want to go back and look up some old articles from when Ted Kennedy died

Please do.  Let me know if you see anything with my name on it.  You won't.  LOL.  Was Teddykins a hero of yours?  Very flawed man, but I never celebrated his death or ailments.  I leave that to your lot.

Man those 2 snowflakes really got triggered. 

Actually I don't wish for him to die quickly as it would be too easy. He needs to be behind bars like the evil conman that he is. 

• Thanks 2