Sign in to follow this  
CBennett

Will the Bills beat a single good team this year?

Will the Bills beat ANY good team this year  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Bills beat a single GOOD team this year(so far they haven't)

As said will the Bills beat a single good team this year..aka a playoff worthy/winning record team..so far the answer is no..they have beaten doormats and lost to any team with anything resembling talent..I dont give them a single "quality" win this year yet where you sit back and say... Now THAT was a good game they just beat_____________________ (fill in the blank with a solid,winning,playoff caliber team that 99% of people also think is a good team)... So far they haven't beaten anyone..

This is a 2 part poll/question... Will they Yes or No......and if so who do you think they will beat in their remaining schedule thats good? And think about this out of their remaining games that means the ONLY ones that qualify is Ravens,Pats,Cowboys...because everyone else on there is also a doormat to mediocre and dont count(Jets,Steelers,Denver)

Trying to see if the rose colored glasses homers think this Bills team is actually good...OR does everyone actually realize that they are also just mediocre but maybe one of the top of the heap mediocre teams out there also but they are NOT good and will ONLY make the playoffs IF THEY DO....because of the schedule,  not because they are good.

Adopt a Bill

11594018.jpg

I said No they wont  beat any good teams this year and are not that good a team overall and will make the playoffs IF they do...by virtue of super weak schedule not because they are a great team.

Adopt a Bill

11594018.jpg

I am an old fart and most seasons the Bills beat a team they shouldn't have and lost to one they should have beat. typically at a 25% rate.  The three teams you mention are teams that they are underdogs too. 

• Like 1

That was part of the "fun" though if you vote put a name to the game you think they will win ...if you think they will win one of the 3 games Vs good teams. now i think they wont win a game Vs a good team but the closest shot they have is Cowboys or Pats....but i dont see them actually winning either game..

Adopt a Bill

11594018.jpg

4 minutes ago, CBennett said:

That was part of the "fun" though if you vote put a name to the game you think they will win ...if you think they will win one of the 3 games Vs good teams. now i think they wont win a game Vs a good team but the closest shot they have is Cowboys or Pats....but i dont see them actually winning either game..

You are one depressing human being.  Sheesh.  LOL

8 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

You are one depressing human being.  Sheesh.  LOL

Why..because I think the Bills are nothing more than a fully mediocre team that benefits from a super(possibly leagues easiest?? i dont know) schedule to have a good record..point im making is they still have a TON of work to do before they can be a respectable GOOD team that can go out there and beat and maybe even be FAVORED to beat other good teams...

Adopt a Bill

11594018.jpg

AKA im trying to see how many realistic fans we have Vs the rose colored glasses homers..thats all.

Adopt a Bill

11594018.jpg

If any team with any schedule is 7-3, they are doing something right.  Perfect?  Flawless?  Uh, no.  A lot of room for improvement?  Sure.  What are you expecting from a team that's rebuilding, friend?  It's going to take more than one or two seasons in Buffalo.  Like it or not, and I suspect not for you, things are on the upswing to a large extent.  Shit, I'll take 7-3 over 3-7 or 2-8.  I don't care how the team got there. 

Simple....if the offence plays like yesterday and the playcalling is good as it was yesterday than YES they should beat a team with a good record in the games coming up.....keep dabol in the box upstairs calling plays....seems to work....dont let him step foot on the sidelines......

• Like 1

they will beat Baltimore. 

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

If any team with any schedule is 7-3, they are doing something right.  Perfect?  Flawless?  Uh, no.  A lot of room for improvement?  Sure.  What are you expecting from a team that's rebuilding, friend?  It's going to take more than one or two seasons in Buffalo.  Like it or not, and I suspect not for you, things are on the upswing to a large extent.  Shit, I'll take 7-3 over 3-7 or 2-8.  I don't care how the team got there. 

To start beating GOOD teams now and then instead of continually losing to them..that at least makes you think thay have a shot to go further than a first round 1 and out ...thats the point they should be at going forward...im not the "i love to be the under dog" guy....im the I want to have a good team that is KNOWN to be good and gets FAVORED Vs other good teams and can regularly beat other good teams....but your point of still rebuilding is 100% valid as they still are...I said when this current staff got here this wasnt a 1 or 2 year deal this was a 3-5 year deal...

• Thanks 1

Adopt a Bill

11594018.jpg

I can see the Bills winning their second meeting with the Pats.  They may even beat the Cowboys if they decide not to show up.  Forget about the Ravens, the Bills are going to get clobbered in that one.  :niterider:

• Like 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

I see the Bills as a decent team that can win games they're supposed to. Under the premise of "any given Sunday", they may eek out a win against a playoff team.

Cant' say who that is. The second meeting with the Pats is typically is not close, the Bills usually embarrass them selves on National TV so that leaves out Dallas. Baltimore? It's at home, so maybe the can get lucky there.

"You can't be a real country unless you have beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need beer."

~ Frank Zappa

3 hours ago, Sucked In Again said:

Bills will beat Dallas

Not on Thanksgiving in front of the entire country.  No chance.  They will be blown out or lose an absolute back breaker.  

There is a 0.0% chance that I we see Josh Allen, John Brown, and Devin Singletary or even Micah Hyde and Jordan Poyer standing with a reporter eating turkey legs and talking about a statement win on Thanksgiving. 

If they beat Dallas on Thanksgiving, I'll pick them to win a playoff game.  It would be the biggest win we've had since the last time we won a playoff game.  

Of the remaining "prove it" games, I think they actually have the best chance against New England.  

• Haha 1
  • Gay 1

34 minutes ago, Buffalo13 said:

There is a 0.0% chance that I we see Josh Allen, John Brown, and Devin Singletary or even Micah Hyde and Jordan Poyer standing with a reporter eating turkey legs and talking about a statement win on Thanksgiving.

I don't know why but this imagine in my head makes me laugh. It's true though. I expect some brutally bad calls to go against us. AMERICA wants to see Dak and Zeke at that table.

• Thanks 1

Dominant performance yesterday over a crappy team has the naysayers rattled?  Nothing to whine about today boys?

Annoy a liberal..

Work - Succeed - Be Happy

mj.gif

I may be wrong, but I am never in doubt.....

1 hour ago, Buffalo13 said:

Not on Thanksgiving in front of the entire country.  No chance.  They will be blown out or lose an absolute back breaker.  

If they beat Dallas on Thanksgiving, I'll pick them to win a playoff game.  It would be the biggest win we've had since the last time we won a playoff game.  

Of the remaining "prove it" games, I think they actually have the best chance against New England.  

You sure overrate the Dallas Cowboys.  They're good, not great.

3 hours ago, Buffalo13 said:

the only differences between Dallas and Buffalo is Dallas beat Philadelphia and we beat the Jets.     Other than that it's all cupcake wins with 1 semi not cupcake, Tennessee for us, Detroit for them and even those were tainted because neither was using their current #1 QB. 

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

3 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

He said a good team.

I put Dallas in there they may not be great..id take this W and count it as their best W in the last what...lets say best win in the McD era.

Adopt a Bill

11594018.jpg

2 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

You sure overrate the Dallas Cowboys.  They're good, not great.

thats all I ask beat a good team...a team with a .500 or better record...a team(at least currently) in first place in their division and would make the playoffs if that was now...

Adopt a Bill

11594018.jpg

They might need 11 wins to secure a playoff berth. If that's the case then they'll have to.

• Like 1