1 hour ago, junglesouljah said:

What poor situational awareness throws did Allen have?

Last week, it’s 3rd and 4 and Josh throws it 20 yards downfield incomplete to Brown.

This week, it’s 3rd and 6 and Josh throws it 25 yards downfield incomplete to Brown.

That’s poor situational football.

What wildy inaccurate throws did Allen have?

He overthrew (By about 10 yards) a wide open John Brown that would have been a HUGE gain.

He underthrew Knox at the sticks.

He threw it behind Gore.

He threw it behind McKenzie.

Typical shity hot take post, you give Allen a back handed compliment and don't have the balls to congratulate Allen on a good game.

What!??

I literally congratulated him in this very thread.

• Thanks 1

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

3 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Hey played well although there were more than a handful of bad passes. If he put games like that together every week I'd be ecstatic. But, we dont play miami every week.

Jungle appears to have blocked out those handful of bad passes from his memory.

• Thanks 1

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

1 hour ago, junglesouljah said:

Lit was making 5 anti Allen threads after Bills wins earlier in the year. That is a little bit over the top even for him.

You are constantly negative about Allen and the Buffalo Bills.

The posts you make are 99% negative even when Buffalo is 7-3.

But you are totally not a troll and you are totally not a hater and you totally don't make hot takes. Just like Lit, you guys are never negative nancies and don't bitch and whine about everything.

Lol I love when Jungle doesn’t use the term troll and hot takes in proper context.

It shows that he has no idea what those words mean.

lolmike tyson lol GIF

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

4 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Or criticizing a team means you hate them.....

Or criticizing a poster's post means you hate them...

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Just noticed.....

looking at this picture...3 dudes are holding a football...another a helmet...but Allen......

Allen looks like he is posing at the opening credits of a cheesy 80s sitcom, which is fucking great. I approve. 

Don't miss this year's hit- My Five Sons. A reality show based around the trials and tribulations of 5 adopted sons who made it to the big time NFL.  See the drama unfold as they each try to discover their one true path. Will they survive the hype?  Will they be able to handle the media and message board criticism?  Stay tuned...

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Last week, it’s 3rd and 4 and Josh throws it 20 yards downfield incomplete to Brown.

This week, it’s 3rd and 6 and Josh throws it 25 yards downfield incomplete to Brown.

That’s poor situational football.

He overthrew (By about 10 yards) a wide open John Brown that would have been a HUGE gain.

He underthrew Knox at the sticks.

He threw it behind Gore.

He threw it behind McKenzie.

What!??

I literally congratulated him in this very thread.

But thats true..while overall he did enough to win the game and didnt do overall poorly..he did STILL miss a ton of wide open throws that most guys we consider "good" QB make...did he win this one..yup...but would we be thinking  again about "what if" had this come down to a shootout VS a better team that can score...I get it we saw a few QB and they all...even the best miss throws....but im still not sold on the kid yet. but good game .

• Thanks 1

Adopt a Bill

11594018.jpg

I will have to watch it again to be sure but I think it was near the end of the first and into the second that Allen went into a funk and was missing more passes than he was hitting. And I'm talking about balls that were just flat-out missed bread and butter throws to open receivers

I mean that happens to every quarterback every game, but I have to admit I was getting worried there that he was going to misfire us into a devastating loss

But he got back on track and as usual was especially good in the 4th quarter, which is a real good trait to have

He's still got some work to do on consistently hitting normally high percentage throws

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

1 hour ago, Meathead said:

I will have to watch it again to be sure but I think it was near the end of the first and into the second that Allen went into a funk and was missing more passes than he was hitting. And I'm talking about balls that were just flat-out missed bread and butter throws to open receivers

I mean that happens to every quarterback every game, but I have to admit I was getting worried there that he was going to misfire us into a devastating loss

But he got back on track and as usual was especially good in the 4th quarter, which is a real good trait to have

He's still got some work to do on consistently hitting normally high percentage throws

Let me post Jungle's response for him, so he doesn't have to waste his time:

Josh Allen is the QB of a 7-3 team and threw 3 TD's yesterday and had 1 rushing TD. You are just a hater posting a hot-take, and are a troll. Allen missed no passes. He was perfect in every way and I love him.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

4 hours ago, bortz said:

Don't miss this year's hit- My Five Sons. A reality show based around the trials and tribulations of 5 adopted sons who made it to the big time NFL.  See the drama unfold as they each try to discover their one true path. Will they survive the hype?  Will they be able to handle the media and message board criticism?  Stay tuned...

I'll buy that for a dollar!

1 hour ago, Meathead said:

I think this is the team McDermott was envisioning. I don't think anyone wants the defense to completely carry the team. But holding the opposition when the offense is figuring things out is essential. The problem so far has been that the offense never gets its footing but yesterday they did and we won in the manner we should have.