Hey played well although there were more than a handful of bad passes. If he put games like that together every week I'd be ecstatic. But, we dont play miami every week.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

As long as the good plays outnumber (and outweigh) the bad Allen will be a good starter for us.

2018 QB Draft Class.jpg

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

5 games with not interceptions thrown.

3 passing TD's and 1 rushing TD.

• Like 1

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Lets Go Football GIF by SportsManias

• Like 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

13 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

If i’m Going to criticize him when he plays poorly, it’s only fair to give him credit when he plays well.

Outside of poor situation football awareness throws in the 1st quarter, and some wildly inaccurate throws, he was incredibly efficient, didn’t throw into double or triple teams, and moved the ball.

Good job Josh.

Er, errrr, YoU NOt AlLOWeD tO LIkE AlLeN cUz Ur a HAter er, ugh, errr.

😂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

7 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

😂

Lol exactly.

Homer’s think criticizing a player’s player means you hate them.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

2 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Lol exactly.

Homer’s think criticizing a player’s player means you hate them.

Or criticizing a team means you hate them.....

• Thanks 1

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

22 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

5 games with not interceptions thrown.

3 passing TD's and 1 rushing TD.

Ahh, ya beat me to it. I was gonna say something in the SB but didn't want to jinx him

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

17 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

😂

Sean if you were kidnapped by Jungle help is on it's way!

• Haha 1

I know its the shitty fishy defence of the fins but finally an excellent game from the QB position....even our line was playing great....hell my head is spinning even daboll finally called a good game utilizing the run with the pass......now they just need to stay CONSISTANT!!  That is what they need to do to make a realistic run!  Consistant from the entire offence....

• Thanks 2

Josh Allen has now tallied five consecutive games with 2 TDs/0 INTs, becoming the first QB since Russell Wilson in 2015 to do so. Allen joins Wilson, Aaron Rodgers (2014), Peyton Manning (2012), Tom Brady (2012) and Drew Brees (2011) as the only QBs to do so since 2011.

• Like 1

Just my 2 Cents

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"It's time for the Jedi to end." - Luke Skywalker: Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

''We will always be with you. No one's ever really gone.'' - Luke Skywalker Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

#Cup or Bust 2020 #Bowl or Bust 2020

Josh had a ton of time in the pocket today and took advantage of it.

Solid game.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Hey played well although there were more than a handful of bad passes. If he put games like that together every week I'd be ecstatic. But, we dont play miami every week.

True, but the Dolphins have shown marked improvement. They won two in a row, and topped the Colts last week. The numbers don't show it, but the Fins are not the same team from week 7. I think the Bills just finally player their game and realized some of that potential. Now, as mentioned, consistency is most definitely need from here on out.

No, this is all in good fun...I would never say this to your face...well, okay, but I'd say it with a smile

3 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

If i’m Going to criticize him when he plays poorly, it’s only fair to give him credit when he plays well.

Outside of poor situation football awareness throws in the 1st quarter, and some wildly inaccurate throws, he was incredibly efficient, didn’t throw into double or triple teams, and moved the ball.

Good job Josh.

Image result for fred sanford gif
  • Haha 1

It's a nice win for sure, hopefully they can keep the momentum going, not every team is the Dolphins

2 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Good job Josh.

What poor situational awareness throws did Allen have?

What wildy inaccurate throws did Allen have?

Allen has gone 4 games with no interceptions and at least 2 total TD's.

Today he threw for 3 TD's and had 1 rushing TD.

Typical shity hot take post, you give Allen a back handed compliment and don't have the balls to congratulate Allen on a good game.

• Thanks 1

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

14 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

Lit was making 5 anti Allen threads after Bills wins earlier in the year. That is a little bit over the top even for him.

You are constantly negative about Allen and the Buffalo Bills.

The posts you make are 99% negative even when Buffalo is 7-3.

But you are totally not a troll and you are totally not a hater and you totally don't make hot takes. Just like Lit, you guys are never negative nancies and don't bitch and whine about everything.

sarcastic mood GIF

Agreed, Allen played a fairly good game.  Throws could of been a bit more on target but overall I thought his play was good.

• Thanks 1