Sign in to follow this  
f8ta1ity54

Stephen Miller trying to Make America White Again

I'm no racist. I hate everyone

• Haha 1
  • Trump 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

On 11/18/2019 at 9:23 AM, Meathead said:

sigh

just another example of how we continue to dump EVERYTHING concerning non-whites into the "racist" bag without thought when it really is not actually racist. this diminishes the impact of real racism and hurts the cause for real racial reconciliation

first, i want nothing to do with white separatists. they are idiots. same thing with their sister group, the bad half of Black Lives Matter - iow, black separatists. its a mental illness that has ties to racism - but it flat out isnt automatically racist in and of itself

it is of course troubling that king shit would have miller as an advisor, but it doesnt make the president a racist. there is no guilt by association when it comes to racism. you either are or you arent, and that is demonstrated by your own words and deeds. so despite my eagerness to throw as much on the top of the shit pile as i can, i cant in good conscience slap a false label on somebody that i have yet to see convincing evidence of his own personal racism

this decades long lumping of everything with even a miniscule possibility of being racist just thrown casually onto the pile is one of the MAJOR REASONS WHY WE CANT SOLVE THIS TERRIBLE PROBLEM ONCE AND FOR ALL

use your discernment. separate things into the appropriate piles. show where there are connections, if there are any, BUT DONT JUST LUMP THEM TOGETHER LIKE THEY ARE JUST A BIG BALL OF CLAY

be part of the solution instead of prolonging the agony. use the sentience the universe gave you to be discerning and learn how to see and articulate the subtleties that make things like this different and separate concepts. THATS how we will finally fix this

EDIT: I just noticed I accidentally used the word supremacist instead of separatist. Supremacists I believe are racist because they're very title directly implies superiority, thus implying inferiority of non-whites. Separatists can be non racist if they just want to hang out with their own kind. I think it's stupid but it's their right and it's not automatically racist

There is just too much there to assume he isn’t a racist. Here is a list for you. I'm just using some deductive reasoning.

https://www.vox.com/2016/7/25/12270880/donald-trump-racist-racism-history

On 11/18/2019 at 10:41 AM, Meathead said:

white nationalism (ie. white separatism) is different from racism. i would say real white supremacism is racist bc you are directly implying non-whites are inferior. for now just note that these are two different things. you can be a nationalist/separatist without being racist. i think its a stupid position to take, but it doesnt magically make you a racist

how does mr miller associate himself? as a white nationalist. it was THE ARTICLE that labelled him a white supremacist, which without any evidence holds no water for me. just because they used the word repeatedly to describe him doesnt automatically make it so. i read the whole thing and didnt see a single piece of evidence miller was a confirmed racist

several of millers quotes the article used as "evidence" i actually agree with. it is absolutely crazy to be destroying confederate symbols and thinking thats going to help fix racism. the wise thing to do would be to preserve them, create teaching monuments out of them, to remind us and future generations of mistakes made in the past. destroying them or hiding them away is the action of cowards without much wisdom

so im not convinced mr miller is a racist, either. hes an idiot, just like his boss. but i havent seen convincing evidence of racism yet

and im sorry but i have to chastise you for once again lumping things that arent racist in with things that are. this is a horrible addiction we have in america right now. we will continue to suffer and real racism will continue to flourish until we learn to be more discerning where we throw that incendiary label around

Lets not kid ourselves here. White Supremacy has been rebranded. These people want an ethno-state, not because they want to just "preserve their heritage".

Stephen Miller sure loves the book "The Camp of the Saints". Why?

On 11/18/2019 at 6:28 PM, Meathead said:

yeah, i didnt get it either. but i hardly never go to those sites, except for research. i can only take so much then i get disgusted and furious

its entirely possible to be a white/black/pakistani separatist and not be racist. lots of ppl have the attitude that "i dont hate blacks/whites/whatever, i dont want any harm to come to them, i just dont want to associate with them. i want to associate with 'my kind'"

personally i think thats stupid bc its a wasted glorious opportunity to broaden your horizons and have profoundly beneficial relationships with ppl from other cultures. but if you really just prefer to stay with 'your kind' then i cant call that racist bc youre not making a negative judgement call based simply on ethnicity

ive seen sites that straddle that boundary properly. they are rare, bc usually it devolves from 'lets talk about uniting the white/black/whatever' to 'lets find fault with everybody thats not like us. lets face it, humans are still very primitive, and that 'lower self' voice is currently more prominent than the higher self voice in most people. so unless its heavily moderated with strict definition of where the boundaries are, the big mouthed lower self personalities are going to dominate

thats the only thing i can think of that would qualify as 'racist lite'

and for the record, there is no middle ground on being racist. you either are or you arent. unfortunately, our current standard for 'racism' is so fucked up and heavily skewed against whites that the word has lost its meaning. weve thrown so many things on the pile that even neutral things whites say about blacks gets instantly promoted to faux racism. you could make a good argument that one thing is our biggest current race problem bc it completely stifles any productive dialog that could lead to real reconciliation

Separate but equal? That doesnt fly anymore. I've known plenty of people that say this as well. Even family members. Surprisingly, these are the same people that use the N word and say racist jokes when they are in safe places to do so. But again, deductive reasoning.

Too many hoops to jump through. They are racist sites.

6 hours ago, Meathead said:

see? you just can't stop yourself. You are a racism call out addict. I call it being a racism RoboCop, you keep constantly scanning for any potential racism and then when you see anything that even remotely resembles racism you are judge and jury on what that person's intentions were and you immediately start shooting

I've talked to thousands of people about this and I'm telling you, there definitely is a segment of people that bear no ill-will towards other races, yet they would prefer just to stay within their own race as much as possible. Again, I think it's stupid and short-sighted. But stupid and short-sighted does not equal racism just because the topic is about race and the people are white

In fact, way more black people as a percentage of their population are separatists than are white people. As bizarre as it sounds, that was actually in BLMs first Manifesto, that they wanted to just be left alone and they would form their own police forces to monitor and protect themselves. Oh yeah, that's a great freaking idea. Shirley nothing would go wrong with that. Kind of shows you how stupid people are on this topic that they would even propose that. But we have that kind of stupidity in all the races. Blacks are just more disoriented right now because they mostly no longer have "the struggle" and are having trouble coming up with a new identity without it

No, I'm not. But I do call it as I see it.

You have a white nationalist advisor helping craft policy that Trump either says “Nope” or “Yes, do it.” These are the policies that are putting people in cages and other inhumane things to immigrants.

This is not ethnic separatism or religious separatism due to some kind of ethnic cleansing or something. This is white separatism. These people want a white ethno-state. They are racist.

I don’t buy that Trump is just one of those guys that thinks “brown people are great, but let’s just keep everyone to their own kind”.

48 minutes ago, Woody said:

Stop being racist, Sack.  :niterider:

"But but... I have a black friend!"

:classic_biggrin:

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

7 hours ago, Meathead said:

see? you just can't stop yourself. You are a racism call out addict. I call it being a racism RoboCop, you keep constantly scanning for any potential racism and then when you see anything that even remotely resembles racism you are judge and jury on what that person's intentions were and you immediately start shooting

I've talked to thousands of people about this and I'm telling you, there definitely is a segment of people that bear no ill-will towards other races, yet they would prefer just to stay within their own race as much as possible. Again, I think it's stupid and short-sighted. But stupid and short-sighted does not equal racism just because the topic is about race and the people are white

In fact, way more black people as a percentage of their population are separatists than are white people. As bizarre as it sounds, that was actually in BLMs first Manifesto, that they wanted to just be left alone and they would form their own police forces to monitor and protect themselves. Oh yeah, that's a great freaking idea. Shirley nothing would go wrong with that. Kind of shows you how stupid people are on this topic that they would even propose that. But we have that kind of stupidity in all the races. Blacks are just more disoriented right now because they mostly no longer have "the struggle" and are having trouble coming up with a new identity without it

And you associate yourself with this group (HipKat and f8ta1ity54)?

5 hours ago, Buffalochief2 said:

He has the freedom to email whatever he wants.  What make your opinions any more or less crappy than his?  This is a leaked email never intended to be seen by anyone other than the people he sent it to, actually no, this was a article written by a of whining liberal (there is no other kind) who pulled bits and pieces from emails that gave him a story that met his agenda, but hay he has the freedom to do that.  America.

Here are your laughable arguments: 

1. Stephen Miller can be racist because America.            

2. Stephen Miller has racist opinions and you don't, does that make you a better person?

3. Stephen Miller's E-mails were only intended to be seen by other racists, I didn't read any of them, and the libtards are making this up!

1. Yea, I get that. It's perfectly legal to be a racist in "MURICA!" But it also makes you an asshole, most people agree. Do you?

2. Welp, I haven't made any inhumane immigration policies that have lead to the deaths of many people due to my lack of racism. So there is that.

3. So if racists send messages back and for to each other they are not racist? If there is a tree in the woods and no one....Read the e-mails man, do any kind of research on this guy. Get out of the echo chamber. Why do you have such a hard time admitting he is a racist shit bag?

• Trump 1

7 minutes ago, Buffalochief2 said:

And you associate yourself with this group (HipKat and f8ta1ity54)?

what?

Use your words big boy.

• Trump 1

16 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

You have a white nationalist advisor helping craft policy that Trump either says “Nope” or “Yes, do it.” These are the policies that are putting people in cages and other inhumane things to immigrants.

This is not ethnic separatism or religious separatism due to some kind of ethnic cleansing or something. This is white separatism. These people want a white ethno-state. They are racist.

I don’t buy that Trump is just one of those guys that thinks “brown people are great, but let’s just keep everyone to their own kind”.

And this is where you jump the shark. Trump has no racist policies in place. You cited immigrants in cages but that's been done for a long time, long before Trump, and much more by our former President who is a minority that didn't do shit for minorities. There are no gulags for LGBT+ people, no KKK parades with Trump as the Grand Marshall, no policies mandating special treatment for white people... nothing. You have nothing. All you have is an image that was created and programmed into your brain by MSM outlets and instead of questioning it you blindly accepted it and now use confirmation bias using certain articles written by the very people who lied to you in the first place! That's not intelligence or rationality on your part and you can do better firing up those neurons and taking charge of your own mind.

There is no white separatism or ethno states. There are people who like to keep the country they built somewhat resembling what it was and that's not racism, it's called preservation. Part of what you're seeing is the backlash when it becomes fashionable to denigrate Caucasians, especially of the straight white Cis male variety, and it would be very foolish of you to think that any group should take that lying down white or otherwise.  As for people keeping to their own kind, people do that naturally, it's only when governments mandate integration by quotas that problems arise. Again, not racism. You are using a very broad definition of racism that I'm sure that, if I knew more about you, I could easily find one or two angles to become an accuser of you. So just watch where you go with this because eventually you'll be caught up in the ever-changing amorphous web of confusing social norms and political correctness.

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

57 minutes ago, Buffalochief2 said:

That’s normal when everyone hate you.

Are you, like.... 14?

• Trump 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, Buffalochief2 said:

That’s normal when everyone hate you.

Yawwwwnnnnnnnn 😴

• Trump 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

I'm no racist. I hate everyone

I never see you at any of the MA meetings........🤔.   (misanthropes anonymous) I recently got my 60 year chip😎

• Haha 1

On 11/18/2019 at 11:24 AM, direbills said:

I hope you guys are not surprised at this. You know if it looks like a duck, smells like a duck....

He and his buddy sackofshit have shown their true colors numerous times. And they are not the only ones as this thread demonstrates. 

Oh my freaking god I've been called out!  Whatever will I do?  I'm ruined!  What's the old saying?  Oh that's right, fuck 'em if they can't take a joke.  You are an idiot.

3 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Fuck all of you guys, you're all racists, especially the ones who gatekeep racism because you think you're the stewards of poor minorities who can't think for themselves. Now that's racist.

My Chinese girlfriend said there's an insult in China akin to calling one a retard : Baizuo

It's means WHITE LEFTIST LOL

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baizuo

Baizuo (/ˈbˌtswɔː/; Chinese: 白左 báizuǒ, literally "white left"[1]) is a derogatory Chinese neologism and political epithet used to refer to Western liberal ideologies.[2][3][4]The term baizuo is related to the term shèngmǔ (圣母, 聖母, literally "holy mother"), a sarcastic reference to those whose political opinions are perceived as being guided by emotions or a hypocritical show of selflessness and empathy.[3]

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

You retarded baizuo on here and and beyond - like NPC Hipskat - aren't fooling anyone

Everyone sees through the hypocritical shroud of selflessness and empathy you cloak yourselves with

How's the impeachment sham going? BIG scandal breaking about Hunter Biden and 16 million stolen from the Ukraine people

Imagine being so woke that you think the president should be impeached for something Biden did?

Oh by the way, how's my spelling and sentence structure, sweetie?

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Here are your laughable arguments: 

1. Stephen Miller can be racist because America.            

2. Stephen Miller has racist opinions and you don't, does that make you a better person?

3. Stephen Miller's E-mails were only intended to be seen by other racists, I didn't read any of them, and the libtards are making this up!

1. Yea, I get that. It's perfectly legal to be a racist in "MURICA!" But it also makes you an asshole, most people agree. Do you?

2. Welp, I haven't made any inhumane immigration policies that have lead to the deaths of many people due to my lack of racism. So there is that.

3. So if racists send messages back and for to each other they are not racist? If there is a tree in the woods and no one....Read the e-mails man, do any kind of research on this guy. Get out of the echo chamber. Why do you have such a hard time admitting he is a racist shit bag?

1. Yes, I agree.

2.  Well since immigrants can be any ethnicity and all get treated the same I don’t think that’s racism.  And remember president Obama is the one who started “caging” illegal immigrants.

3.messages between racists still makes it racism. Never said he wasn’t racist or didn’t have racist ideals.  In fact see argument number one that you wrote.  Stephen Miller can be racist if he wants to be racist, you can’t change what he believes.

18 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

You made a few good points in there, but generally you're still operating like a racism RoboCop. The fact that you posted a link to that list kind of slam dunks that reality

I have debunked literally every single thing contained in that link. All the examples are either  easily debunked by logic, examples of biased thinking that are just thrown on the pile for convenience, or happened so long ago that they are not relevant to what Trump is today. People who use those examples as racism are stretching the definition so far beyond what it's supposed to be that everything a white person does related to non-whites would be considered racism. That means our working definition of racism is completely broken, which it definitely is

The most tragic thing is that you don't even realize that you are perpetuating racial disharmony. It's amazing to me that in your mind you think you're doing a good thing. On one hand I think it's great that you're trying to do a good thing, but the reality is you are not. The road to hell is paved with good intentions. That's what that means. And it hurts me to say but really people that think the way you do right now are more a part of the problem then they are part of the solution. And I apologize for having to say that because I'm sure you don't agree and it might hurt your feelings a little. But that's the way I see it.

• Trump 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

I agree that the separate-but-equal idea doesn't fly anymore

I also agree that a lot of the people that say they just prefer to be with their own kind are actually racist

That still doesn't mean that there aren't millions of people that would prefer to associate with their own race that do not cross over the line into racism. I think it's being stupid, but being stupid is not the same as being racist. There is no magic promotion that you automatically give people that say they would rather associate with their own kind. Well, not unless you buy into our currently completely fubared definition of racism that just sweeps every tiny morsel that has even the remotest chance of possibly being racist as automatically full blown racist

We need to be much, much better with our discernment on this matter. And forgive me, but I'm afraid your discernment is lacking. Don't worry, there's many millions more like you. But over time, probably around a decade from now, you will finally understand what I'm talking about. The way we currently process social racial issues is broken. That's why I say it's going to take at least 10 years for the wisdom to evolve to a point where most people see it

• Trump 2

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

19 hours ago, HappyWolverine said:

My Chinese girlfriend said there's an insult in China akin to calling one a retard : Baizuo

Yes, I'm very familiar with this term having come across it about a year ago. The Chinese are laughing at us because people like that just split the unity in this country and bring overstated attention to tiny issues which only amount to First World Problems at best. I love how Hollywood's new "woke" movies are massively bombing not only here but in China as well which has 3 times the amount of people and more profit potential. The Baizuo are what the Communists call "useful idiots" who serve merely to fracture society only to be jettisoned by the new Nationalist and Socialist government once the upheaval is complete - the first to the gulags and execution lines.

• Thanks 2

- Howard Beale, Network