Sign in to follow this  
f8ta1ity54

Stephen Miller trying to Make America White Again

10 hours ago, HipKat said:

We're talking about Miller. Try and keep up, mmmmKAY?

Who the fuck is BrianSelter?

Nice try cupcake

Your tribal leader from CNN, along with Rachel Maddow

Things arent looking so good for you leftist NPCs 😃

tick tock tick tock lol

3 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

"Racist-lite" LoL

yeah, i didnt get it either. but i hardly never go to those sites, except for research. i can only take so much then i get disgusted and furious

its entirely possible to be a white/black/pakistani separatist and not be racist. lots of ppl have the attitude that "i dont hate blacks/whites/whatever, i dont want any harm to come to them, i just dont want to associate with them. i want to associate with 'my kind'"

personally i think thats stupid bc its a wasted glorious opportunity to broaden your horizons and have profoundly beneficial relationships with ppl from other cultures. but if you really just prefer to stay with 'your kind' then i cant call that racist bc youre not making a negative judgement call based simply on ethnicity

ive seen sites that straddle that boundary properly. they are rare, bc usually it devolves from 'lets talk about uniting the white/black/whatever' to 'lets find fault with everybody thats not like us. lets face it, humans are still very primitive, and that 'lower self' voice is currently more prominent than the higher self voice in most people. so unless its heavily moderated with strict definition of where the boundaries are, the big mouthed lower self personalities are going to dominate

thats the only thing i can think of that would qualify as 'racist lite'

and for the record, there is no middle ground on being racist. you either are or you arent. unfortunately, our current standard for 'racism' is so fucked up and heavily skewed against whites that the word has lost its meaning. weve thrown so many things on the pile that even neutral things whites say about blacks gets instantly promoted to faux racism. you could make a good argument that one thing is our biggest current race problem bc it completely stifles any productive dialog that could lead to real reconciliation

• Trump 2

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

59 minutes ago, HappyWolverine said:

Nice try cupcake

Your tribal leader from CNN, along with Rachel Maddow

Things arent looking so good for you leftist NPCs 😃

tick tock tick tock lol

I wouldn't watch CNN on a dare, dipshit and it's not US that things aren't looking good for, or haven't you been paying attention to all the elections your side has been losing lately?

• Trump 2

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

9 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I wouldn't watch CNN on a dare, dipshit and it's not US that things aren't looking good for, or haven't you been paying attention to all the elections your side has been losing lately?

okay sweet cheeks 😉

Don't you know good always triumphs over evil

tick tock tick tock 

and the walls, come tumblin' down, and the walls

12 minutes ago, HappyWolverine said:

okay sweet cheeks 😉

tick tock tick tock 

Trump is evil. Republicans support Trump. Republicans are losing elections. Therefore, you are correct, good is “Trumping” evil

• Trump 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Just now, HipKat said:

Trump is evil. Republicans support Trump. Republicans are losing elections. Therefore, you are correct, good is Trump in evil

Yes, God hating antichrist authoritarian leftists that espouse censorship, open borders, estate tax, de-platfroming conservatives, gun confiscation and baby butchering are pure good

You're the most retarded fuck online

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, HappyWolverine said:

Yes, God hating antichrist authoritarian leftists that espouse censorship, open borders, estate tax, de-platfroming conservatives, gun confiscation and baby butchering are pure good

You just vomited everything Fox News says, but I’m retarded… You’re giving Bowman a run for his money for maximum stupidity

• Trump 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, Meathead said:

yeah, i didnt get it either. but i hardly never go to those sites, except for research. i can only take so much then i get disgusted and furious

its entirely possible to be a white/black/pakistani separatist and not be racist. lots of ppl have the attitude that "i dont hate blacks/whites/whatever, i dont want any harm to come to them, i just dont want to associate with them. i want to associate with 'my kind'"

personally i think thats stupid bc its a wasted glorious opportunity to broaden your horizons and have profoundly beneficial relationships with ppl from other cultures. but if you really just prefer to stay with 'your kind' then i cant call that racist bc youre not making a negative judgement call based simply on ethnicity

ive seen sites that straddle that boundary properly. they are rare, bc usually it devolves from 'lets talk about uniting the white/black/whatever' to 'lets find fault with everybody thats not like us. lets face it, humans are still very primitive, and that 'lower self' voice is currently more prominent than the higher self voice in most people. so unless its heavily moderated with strict definition of where the boundaries are, the big mouthed lower self personalities are going to dominate

thats the only thing i can think of that would qualify as 'racist lite'

and for the record, there is no middle ground on being racist. you either are or you arent. unfortunately, our current standard for 'racism' is so fucked up and heavily skewed against whites that the word has lost its meaning. weve thrown so many things on the pile that even neutral things whites say about blacks gets instantly promoted to faux racism. you could make a good argument that one thing is our biggest current race problem bc it completely stifles any productive dialog that could lead to real reconciliation

Why would someone want to be a separatist?

• Disagree 1
  • Trump 1

1 hour ago, HappyWolverine said:

okay sweet cheeks 😉

tick tock tick tock 

Yesiree.  Can't wait until The Donald is up on Mount Rushmore.

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Trump is evil. Republicans support Trump. Republicans are losing elections. Therefore, you are correct, good is “Trumping” evil

LOL.  Poor Hip.  So very misguided.  I'm hoping you'll come around by election day and will cast your vote for our President.  😊

• Thanks 1

they just prefer being with their 'own kind'

its a clanship thing, and in their mind their ethnicity is their chosen clan

i know, its a weird phenomenon. i am the polar opposite so i dont really understand why they want to limit themselves like that, but they do. i suppose it might just be an easy way to feel like youre part of a group. seems like a weak rationale to me but ive seen in a lot of times

• Trump 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

1 hour ago, HappyWolverine said:

Large!  That was one hell of a post.  Keep up the good work and keep fighting the good fight.

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

You just vomited everything Fox News says, but I’m retarded… You’re giving Bowman a run for his money for maximum stupidity

All this name calling about me is so bothersome...............LOL.  Sticks and stones may break my bones, but..................

Miller must be doing something right, Hillary just came out and called for his removal.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

On 11/18/2019 at 8:34 PM, Thebowflexbody said:

Yesiree.  Can't wait until The Donald is up on Mount Rushmore.

Here ya go. Sorry Teddy

9B48A369-69EA-4CA4-890C-658C53B61BBD.jpeg

3 hours ago, Woody said:

Miller must be doing something right, Hillary just came out and called for his removal.  :niterider:

She’s tenacious. She just won’t get off the case...like my favorite detective.......

81D80800-1B0C-43DD-B2B9-F3311F229D51.jpeg

8 hours ago, jc856 said:

She’s tenacious. She just won’t get off the case...like my favorite detective.......

81D80800-1B0C-43DD-B2B9-F3311F229D51.jpeg

Why can't this election loser just go away?  Enough already.  LOL

On 11/17/2019 at 5:23 PM, f8ta1ity54 said:

Wait was that a real argument? Are you defending Stephen Miller's emails?

He has the freedom to email whatever he wants.  What make your opinions any more or less crappy than his?  This is a leaked email never intended to be seen by anyone other than the people he sent it to, actually no, this was a article written by a of whining liberal (there is no other kind) who pulled bits and pieces from emails that gave him a story that met his agenda, but hay he has the freedom to do that.  America.

2 hours ago, Buffalochief2 said:

He has the freedom to email whatever he wants.  What make your opinions any more or less crappy than his?  This is a leaked email never intended to be seen by anyone other than the people he sent it to, actually no, this was a article written by a of whining liberal (there is no other kind) who pulled bits and pieces from emails that gave him a story that met his agenda, but hay he has the freedom to do that.  America.

Cherry picked "the good stuff" in other words.  Also known as dishonest and agenda driven.  An opinion/slam piece.  That's all that's out there.  There is no objective news source around currently.  Either side. There never were too many anyway.

Fuck all of you guys, you're all racists, especially the ones who gatekeep racism because you think you're the stewards of poor minorities who can't think for themselves. Now that's racist.

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

39 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Fuck all of you guys, you're all racists, especially the ones who gatekeep racism because you think you're the stewards of poor minorities who can't think for themselves. Now that's racist.

Stop being racist, Sack.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.