Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Jungle says Daboll called 4 verticals on 3rd and 3 (UPDATE: It has been determined that Jungle erred)

1 hour ago, junglesouljah said:

Lit has had an unhealthy obsession with me for a while now.

He hates me for no good reason.

There is no logic or reason to it.

No reason?

bahahhahahahahahahaha

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

7 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

The announcer James Lofton said the play call was 4 verts on 3rd and 4.

I haven't seen the all 22 view of that play.

I'm not going to believe the word of a proven liar over James Lofton.

I found it for you jungle.  At 8:57 of the third qtr, just before the bills punt due to a missed long pass attempt from Allen to Beasley on 3rd and three Lofton says “A little bit of a head scratcher with that one, you see him with time in the pocket, no one running short routes, no crossing routes, no rub routes, trying to hit them up deep.”  TIVO is awesome!  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

No reason?

bahahhahahahahahahaha

You have challenged me to fights, hacked my account, hacked my posts, hacked my threads.

You are clearly an unhinged person with serious mental health issues.

You have also challenged other people here to fights.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

8 minutes ago, Buffalochief2 said:

I found it for you jungle.  At 8:57 of the third qtr, just before the bills punt due to a missed long pass attempt from Allen to Beasley on 3rd and three Lofton says “A little bit of a head scratcher with that one, you see him with time in the pocket, no one running short routes, no crossing routes, no rub routes, trying to hit them up deep.”  TIVO is awesome!  

Thank you.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

On 11/16/2019 at 10:35 PM, Buffalochief2 said:

1) So... He doesn’t say 4 verts? Thank you for confirming that Jungle lies.

2) This exact play was already posted.

It was literally posted in the very first post of this entire thread.

Again, no 4 verticals AND there were several short routes.

Wow are fans getting dumber and dumber.

59B95A07-C8B5-4F0B-AD95-0575370BF3B6.png

3 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

Thank you.

Where in that quote did he say 4 verticals Jungle?

Or are you now admitting that it never happened?

7 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

You have challenged me to fights, hacked my account, hacked my posts, hacked my threads.

You are clearly an unhinged person with serious mental health issues.

You have also challenged other people here to fights.

Ahh...

Now I know Jungle realizes he’s caught.

He only brings this old stuff up when he knows he’s wrong.

3 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Where in that quote did he say 4 verticals Jungle?

Or are you now admitting that it never happened?

So, you take everything literally, that’s why your name is LiterateStylish?  If you lack the common sense to see where he got it from, you are beyond my help.

4 minutes ago, Buffalochief2 said:

So, you take everything literally, that’s why your name is LiterateStylish?  If you lack the common sense to see where he got it from, you are beyond my help.

1) Jungle wrote: “James Lofton said the play call was 4 verts on 3rd and 4”. So, you then find a play that was not 3rd and 4, but 3rd and 3, and that Lofton never said 4 Verts on, and suddenly that makes sense? So, in other words, everything Jungle said was wrong? Got it.

2) Even the play you found is wrong. There are 3 players running short routes lol.

Even stupid fans can see this is not 4 verticals...

Want to try again? Or would you like me to break this play down for you?

31E09846-9FFE-4C12-85CC-6304BBCC77AE.png

2 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Lmao.

Jungle is the kind of guy that in the face of scientific evidence thinks the world is flat.

Only he would see the photo’s from every 3rd and 3 and still say “nooo... Daboll called 4 verticals wahhhh”

So sad.

Yes Stuart is not a liar in his own mind, but he is delusional.

2 minutes ago, the climber said:

Yes Stuart is not a liar in his own mind, but he is delusional.

Between BuffaloChief and Jungle, it’s dumb and dumber over here.

Jungle is literally looking at a photo proving that he is wrong and just keeps saying “I’ll take Lofton’s words over yours”.

lmao.

You don’t have to take anyone’s words. The photo is right in front of you! Use your own eyes!

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

So, giving Jungle the benefit of the doubt, I just went back and watched every 3rd and 3 and 3rd and 4 in the game. 

James Lofton NEVER said we ran 4 verticals within those plays.

Ever.

I encourage all of you NOT to believe me, and to watch it for yourself. 

Jungle caught making up yet another thing. 

PS, before today Jungle was saying he saw this on Twitter, now he changes it to hearing James Lofton saying it (except he never did).

i am not arguing if it was four verticals, it clearly was not.  i usually don’t listen to the announcer when I watch the games because they make several dozen mistakes per game. I don’t know how this disagreement between you and jungle started outside of this thread.  I do know as shown above you said you went back and watched every third and three or four the bills had.  So lit can you see how an announcer saying a pass play had no short, crossing or rub routes in which you throw it long could have been perceived as a four vertical play?  Because if not you may have autism, a lot of people can lead perfectly normal lives if they have the milder cases so it’s nothing to worry about or get upset over.

On 11/17/2019 at 12:07 AM, Buffalochief2 said:

i am not arguing if it was four verticals, it clearly was not.  i usually don’t listen to the announcer when I watch the games because they make several dozen mistakes per game. I don’t know how this disagreement between you and jungle started outside of this thread.  I do know as shown above you said you went back and watched every third and three or four the bills had.  So lit can you see how an announcer saying a pass play had no short, crossing or rub routes in which you throw it long could have been perceived as a four vertical play?  Because if not you may have autism, a lot of people can lead perfectly normal lives if they have the milder cases so it’s nothing to worry about or get upset over.

Thanks for admitting the bolded portion.

But Uh, no.

That’s not what he said.

He said that Lofton said “4 verticals”.

Now, of course you can argue that he took what Lofton said and assumed that he meant 4 verficles...

EXCEPT FOR ONE BIG PROBLEM.

SINCE you posted this, Jungle went back into the shoutbox and reiterated that Lofton said “4 verticals”.

Not that he interpreted it as that.

But that Lofton actually said those words.

Which we all know didn’t happen.

The fact that your defending this is making me laugh 

5 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Uh, no.

That’s not what he said.

He said that Lofton said “4 verticals”.

Now, of course you can argue that he took what Lofton said and assumed that he meant 4 verficles...

EXCEPT FOR ONE BIG PROBLEM.

SINCE you posted this, Jungle went back into the shoutbox and reiterated that Lofton said “4 verticals”.

Not that he interpreted it as that.

But that Lofton actually said those words.

Which we all know didn’t happen.

The fact that your defending this is making me laugh 

Not saying you’re doing it. but ever since I insulted you on this thread my alerts and profile buttons have disappeared, almost like someone is hacking my profile.  Jungle what do you think?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Buffalochief2 said:

Not saying you’re doing it. but ever since I insulted you on this thread my alerts and profile buttons have disappeared, almost like someone is hacking my profile.  Jungle what do you think?

Post a screenshot.

3 hours ago, Buffalochief2 said:

It’s back.  Not sure if you helped but thanks anyway.

3F53C43C-1609-417E-B153-8930F9B590E6.jpeg

• Thanks 2

Jungle quotes something that an announcer said and LIt turns it into his week long obsession. Let it go, there is a world out there. Turn off the computer, move out of your mother’s basement and make something out of yourself. 

• Haha 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

38 minutes ago, eliteqb said:

Read this post, have some football background and basic knowledge of plays and  I believe the Lit poster is correct based on the all 22.  I also Believe that Lofton was probably exaggerating a bit as Allen went deep on the short distance play.  So, life goes on.....

Its often not what Lit chooses to show...but rather the way he shows things.  He goes out of his way to belittle folks on regular basis.  He believes that his way is normal and that everyone else is nutz...classic delusional fuctard with a penchant for arguing dumb ass shit day after day.  I'll say this, at least he a consistent asshole...

could you PLEASE stop the childish taunting by calling out a poster in the title and then accusing him of lying

idc if you thought it was a joke or not, calling out posters in thread titles is rude and breeds hostility

act like the adult youre supposed to be. i realize ive made mistakes and not been as mature as i could have been, by calling jungle a liar bc he was wrong on a trivial technicality? c'mon man

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

6 hours ago, Nuke said:

Jungle quotes something that an announcer said and LIt turns it into his week long obsession. Let it go, there is a world out there. Turn off the computer, move out of your mother’s basement and make something out of yourself. 

The announcer never said it.

and it never happened.

18 minutes ago, Meathead said:

could you PLEASE stop the childish taunting by calling out a poster in the title and then accusing him of lying

idc if you thought it was a joke or not, calling out posters in thread titles is rude and breeds hostility

act like the adult youre supposed to be. i realize ive made mistakes and not been as mature as i could have been, by calling jungle a liar bc he was wrong on a trivial technicality? c'mon man

He lied.

he won’t admit it.

He’s even doubled down it.

I posted photos showing that he is wrong and his response is “I believe Lofton over you.”

What person believes something that was never said, over visual proof in front of them?

an insane person!

• Haha 1