Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Jungle says Daboll called 4 verticals on 3rd and 3 (UPDATE: It has been determined that Jungle erred)

Recommended Posts

Soo....

Jungle says Daboll called 4 verticals on 3rd and 3.

For those that don’t know, this is what 4 verticals look like.

spacer.png

spacer.png

As the name suggests, 4 verticals is 4 WR’s running vertical deep routes.

Ok, now that we know what 4 verticals mean, let’s take a look at all the 3rd and 3 plays of the game.

Here is a photo and route tree from BOTH of the 3rd and 3’s in the game.

59B95A07-C8B5-4F0B-AD95-0575370BF3B6.png

03220139-B327-45EC-8CD8-87AB8B1C35A2.png

Not only is this not 4 verticals, but 3 receivers never make it past 15 yards!!! Hahahah.

Both plays feature Outs, digs and wheels. The complete opposite of 4 verts!

 


96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg
 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now, before you accuse me of being mean uncle Lit and smacking around a less knowleadgable football mind, Keep in mind that I gave Jungle several chances just to admit he made this up.

But instead of admitting it, he calls ME the liar! Me... the one with actual photographic proof!

lol, you can’t make this stuff up.

So alas, here we are in this thread, publically embarrassing Jungle yet again.


96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg
 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I may regret this ... butttttt. That top picture looks like they need about 10 yards for a first down and the second picture looks like they need 5 or 6 yards.

I could also be totally wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LVgrown said:

I may regret this ... butttttt. That top picture looks like they need about 10 yards for a first down and the second picture looks like they need 5 or 6 yards.

I could also be totally wrong.

Yes, you're wrong.

But that's OK, I don't mind teaching.

On any ALL-22 photo, you want to look for:

1) The down marker - Which indicates the LOS - Or the line judge, who also stands at the line of scrimmage.

2) The first down sticks.

Here is a photo, showing you how to see both of these markers on the All-22.

LOS.png

 

Ok, now that I did the first one for you, I want you to look at the 2nd image and determine how yards there is to gain.

Remember - look for the down marker, and ref.

(hint: on the photo below, it's easier to see a the bottom of the photo)

Let me know what you see.

 

59B95A07-C8B5-4F0B-AD95-0575370BF3B6.png

  • Thanks 1

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg
 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The announcer James Lofton said the play call was 4 verts on 3rd and 4.

I haven't seen the all 22 view of that play.

I'm not going to believe the word of a proven liar over James Lofton.


L*t is a loser

 

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

 

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/16/2019 at 2:56 PM, junglesouljah said:

The announcer James Lofton said the play call was 4 verts on 3rd and 4.

I haven't seen the all 22 view of that play.

I'm not going to believe the word of a proven liar over James Lofton.

LOL, you don’t have to believe anyone’s word.

The photographs are right there for you to see for yourself.

The All-22 of that play is literally right there.

Above you.

In this very thread.

Poor jungle, embarrassing himself again.


96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg
 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, giving Jungle the benefit of the doubt, I just went back and watched every 3rd and 3 and 3rd and 4 in the game. 

James Lofton NEVER said we ran 4 verticals within those plays.

Ever.

I encourage all of you NOT to believe me, and to watch it for yourself. 

Jungle caught making up yet another thing. 

PS, before today Jungle was saying he saw this on Twitter, now he changes it to hearing James Lofton saying it (except he never did).


96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg
 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, JoeFerguson said:

This maybe a stupid question.

But aren't they running vertical first before going horizontal?

"4 verticals" is a specific route tree.

It has 4 receivers running deep Go routes (and rarely deep posts).

 


96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg
 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Soo....

Jungle says Daboll called 4 verticals on 3rd and 3.

For those that don’t know, this is what 4 verticals look like.

spacer.png

spacer.png

As the name suggests, 4 verticals is 4 WR’s running vertical deep routes.

Ok, now that we know what 4 verticals mean, let’s take a look at all the 3rd and 3 plays of the game.

Here is a photo and route tree from BOTH of the 3rd and 3’s in the game.

59B95A07-C8B5-4F0B-AD95-0575370BF3B6.png

03220139-B327-45EC-8CD8-87AB8B1C35A2.png

Not only is this not 4 verticals, but 3 receivers never make it past 15 yards!!! Hahahah.

Both plays feature Outs, digs and wheels. The complete opposite of 4 verts!

Jungle has no idea what he is talking about he probably played soccer in high school.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, the climber said:

Jungle has no idea what he is talking about he probably played soccer in high school.

You have no idea what you are talking about, you probably smoke crack.


L*t is a loser

 

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

 

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

So, giving Jungle the benefit of the doubt, I just went back and watched every 3rd and 3 and 3rd and 4 in the game. 

James Lofton NEVER said we ran 4 verticals within those plays.

Ever.

I encourage all of you NOT to believe me, and to watch it for yourself. 

Jungle caught making up yet another thing. 

PS, before today Jungle was saying he saw this on Twitter, now he changes it to hearing James Lofton saying it (except he never did).

So you are saying James Lofton was lying on the broad cast?

You don't get the benefit of the doubt because you lie all the time.

James Lofton criticized the 4 vert play call on the 3rd and 4 down on the TV broad cast.

But please lie through your teeth again, because that is what  you always do.

 


L*t is a loser

 

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

 

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Those diagrams remind me of the old Xes and Os football game with the missile command roller ball.   Thanks. 

We lost to the Cleveland Browns.   Sounds like Cleavage Brown; a role Pam Grier would have played in the 70s.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Now, before you accuse me of being mean uncle Lit and smacking around a less knowleadgable football mind, Keep in mind that I gave Jungle several chances just to admit he made this up.

But instead of admitting it, he calls ME the liar! Me... the one with actual photographic proof!

lol, you can’t make this stuff up.

So alas, here we are in this thread, publically embarrassing Jungle yet again.

Stop obsessing over jungle please. Thank You. Signed, The Buffalo Range mental health dept.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, FanBack said:

Those diagrams remind me of the old Xes and Os football game with the missile command roller ball.   Thanks. 

We lost to the Cleveland Browns.   Sounds like Cleavage Brown; a role Pam Grier would have played in the 70s.

 

4482270A-9BCF-4E4C-8781-1C6106141DC0.jpeg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Stop obsessing over jungle please. Thank You. Signed, The Buffalo Range mental health dept.

Lit has had an unhealthy obsession with me for a while now.

He hates me for no good reason.

There is no logic or reason to it.

  • Like 1

L*t is a loser

 

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

 

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

You have no idea what you are talking about, you probably smoke crack.

I have a real good idea of what I'm talking about, you are clueless.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, junglesouljah said:

Lit has had an unhealthy obsession with me for a while now.

He hates me for no good reason.

There is no logic or reason to it.

You say stupid shit and his stupid shit meter goes off, Jungle will now be known as Stuart Pidd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

So you are saying James Lofton was lying on the broad cast?

You don't get the benefit of the doubt because you lie all the time.

James Lofton criticized the 4 vert play call on the 3rd and 4 down on the TV broad cast.

But please lie through your teeth again, because that is what  you always do.


Do you actually READ before you write?

I said, Lofton NEVER said it.

No, James Lorton didn’t lie.

Because he never said it.

I went back and watched ALL 3rd and 3 and 3rd and 4’s and he never said it.

You just lied.

And now the whole forum see’s how you lied.


96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg
 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

You have no idea what you are talking about, you probably smoke crack.

Lol.

This coming from the person that made up something that Lofton said and when I post PROOF in the form of images, he still can’t just admit it.

lol so pathetic.


96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg
 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, the climber said:

You say stupid shit and his stupid shit meter goes off, Jungle will now be known as Stuart Pidd.

Lmao.

Jungle is the kind of guy that in the face of scientific evidence thinks the world is flat.

Only he would see the photo’s from every 3rd and 3 and still say “nooo... Daboll called 4 verticals wahhhh”

So sad.


96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg
 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...