Any of you suckers planning to go to London? I am planning to go. Currently organizing that kids are outsorced for the weekend etc.

Proud adopter of #16 Robert Foster and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Eightyfive percents

I'm looking in to it a little bit for a weekend getaway for me and my wife. Travelocity has some weekend packages including non-stop flight/pretty decent hotels for around $1100/person. Decent tickets to the game could be had for under $200 each. Expensive, but what the hell... I've never been to Europe before.

I'm going. I've been to London. Very expensive and almost impossible to get around if you try and drive yourself.\

Cool city though. I have old family ties so I plan on a side trip.

I am adopting Ronald Darby as my adopt-a-Bill.;)

So its been a long long time since I've visited or posted here. But basically I came back to see who would be attending this game, I'm currently stationed in England about an hour from the nearest Underground station. I've already got my tickets along with some other Bills fans (and a Packers and Steelers fan, full discretion) I will be at the party being hosted by BillsMafia at the Pipeline. Just wanted to see who might be attending as well

!!! COME ON YOU SPURS !!!

dempsey-ap-670.jpg?w=670&h=350

Hi guys,

any update here?

I just ordered my tickets. Only club seats were left for 200$. I am in block 228?

Where are you and what are you doing otherwise. I am going with my wife so I am hestiant of attending too many drunken Bills fans party :D

But looking forward to maybe meeting some of you.

Proud adopter of #16 Robert Foster and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

I'm going. I've been to London. Very expensive and almost impossible to get around if you try and drive yourself.\

Cool city though. I have old family ties so I plan on a side trip.

Dunno why in god's name you would try to drive in London. The streets are such a confusing fiasco that it takes cabbies years to learn them and they drive on the wrong side of the road!

xfnjfd.jpg

Mamas don't let your babies grow up to be Bills fans

Dunno why in god's name you would try to drive in London. The streets are such a confusing fiasco that it takes cabbies years to learn them and they drive on the wrong side of the road!

The city streets are planned like spaghetti. Nothing is straight. If you took a pile of spaget's and through it on the table it would look like a map of London. Add everyone on the other side of the road and it's wild.

I was in Malaysia and they drive on the other side. I would get a good buzz going and my European friends would have to remind me that I'm not back in America, get back on the other side.

I was driving through a suburb there at 2am (hammered)and I went over what felt like a speed bump.

It was my usual drive back to hotel so I got out and it was a freaking snake as big around as my leg lying all the way across the road. it was at least 12 feet long.

Being a drunk fool I got out and tried to grab it. Never again. That sucker turned on me and I ran.

I am adopting Ronald Darby as my adopt-a-Bill.;)

london isnt really europe europe. its like the white rap of europe. except that most europeans are white so its like the bad white rap compared to wigger white rap which is better bc they really wish they were black

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

lol, Meat, I have no idea what you are saying. What is wigger white rap?

And there is no real typical Europe Europe. Because you know, there are quite different countries in Europe.

It is like searching for a typical North America. Not possible, since Mexico is quite different from the contiguous US which is quite different from Alasca.

PS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cey35bBWXls

I had a beer in the London airport once.

"You can't be a real country unless you have beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need beer."

~ Frank Zappa

So do we actually have a list of Rangers that will be there? I guess it seems like it's going to be very very few of us

!!! COME ON YOU SPURS !!!

dempsey-ap-670.jpg?w=670&h=350