Sign in to follow this  
Meathead

Democrats land damning new evidence in impeachment testimony

2 hours ago, Meathead said:

As the hearing unfolded, Democrats repeatedly tied Trump's effort to life-and-death questions about whether the president's handling of Ukraine endangered not just the lives of Ukrainian soldiers but also U.S. national security. Their goal: to convince Americans that Trump abused his office and committed offenses that can be remedied only by impeachment and removal from office.

“If this is not impeachable conduct, what is? Does the oath of office itself ... still have meaning?” said House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff (D-Calif.).

With Schiff's opening statement, the House’s historic sprint toward Trump's impeachment began.

The most explosive revelation came from Taylor, who told lawmakers that one of his aides overheard Gordon Sondland — the U.S. ambassador to the European Union and a top Trump campaign donor — on the phone with the president, during which the aide could hear Trump ask about “the investigations.” Taylor said Sondland told the president that the Ukrainians were “ready to move forward.”

The aide told Taylor that Sondland subsequently relayed “that President Trump cares more about the investigations of Biden, which [Rudy] Giuliani was pressing for.” Taylor said he was “not aware of this information” when he testified at a private deposition on Oct. 22, and learned of it only last week.

When pressed by Schiff about whether he understood Trump’s remarks on the call with Sondland to mean that Trump cares more about a Biden investigation than he does about Ukraine, Taylor responded: “Yes, sir.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/11/13/trump-impeachment-hearings-070089?cid=impch_m

DRIP!

Let me swab up that drip coming from the hole in your head meat.  Hearsay is not evidence, not admissible in the court of law.  As for the court of public opinion, ratings show no one is watching.  

5 hours ago, Buffalochief2 said:

Let me swab up that drip coming from the hole in your head meat.  Hearsay is not evidence, not admissible in the court of law.  As for the court of public opinion, ratings show no one is watching.  

Then you'll be glad to know that the diplomatic assistant referred to,  David Holmes, will be testifying before Congress on Friday.

By the way, the White House has been systematically trying to block people from the State Department and anyone else with the sort of first-hand knowledge that you value.  Why do you think the White House is blocking their testimony? Wouldn't you think that with everything out in the open, the truth will show that Donald Trump has done nothing whatsoever wrong or illegal?

• Thanks 1
  • Trump 1

13 hours ago, Buffalochief2 said:

crony.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

"I heard it from your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate."

"So what does that make this evidence?"

"Absolutely nothing which is what the Democrats are about to be!"

mel brooks comedy GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

1 hour ago, Buffalochief2 said:

That’s scary!  Don’t you agree 212frawk, meat, HipKat?  

Of course not.  The end justifies the means for liberals.  Whatever it takes.  So American.  LOL

• Like 1

Hearsay works very well especially when it comes from the President, his Chief of Staff, and his personal attorney. 

• Like 1
  • Trump 1

25 minutes ago, foster said:

Hearsay works very well especially when it comes from the President, his Chief of Staff, and his personal attorney. 

huh?

LOL. Hearsay... why did OJ get off? They had mounds more evidence on him. These guys don't even have anything in the transcripts, on recorded calls, or in writing but somebody said something so hey - that's good enough! Meanwhile we're trying to impeach the President who is investigating crime and corruption and elect the guy behind it! Only in Clown World people, only in Clown World.

stephen colbert lol GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

55 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

LOL. Hearsay... why did OJ get off? They had mounds more evidence on him. These guys don't even have anything in the transcripts, on recorded calls, or in writing but somebody said something so hey - that's good enough! Meanwhile we're trying to impeach the President who is investigating crime and corruption and elect the guy behind it! Only in Clown World people, only in Clown World.

stephen colbert lol GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Well if that’s what he wants to do then maybe he should have run for director of the FBI instead of president. Maybe he should start doing things that presidents do like moving forward on policy. Because nothing is happening in the Senate, except more judge is being appointed. That’s the only thing that Mitch McConnell is allowing to the floor. Maybe Donald Trump should be a president and force the Senate to start voting on policy instead of playing dick Tracy

• Trump 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Meanwhile the Dow hits 28,000......who cares what Trump Tweets or says....he is the best thing for the American Economy ever!  As long as he doesn't push the button to end the world he is doing a great job!  

On the other side of the coin.....the democratic candidates are a complete joke!  No wonder they want to impeach Trump.  Those clowns cannot be taken seriously!

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Zan186 said:

Meanwhile the Dow hits 28,000......who cares what Trump Tweets or says....he is the best thing for the American Economy ever!  As long as he doesn't push the button to end the world he is doing a great job!  

On the other side of the coin.....the democratic candidates are a complete joke!  No wonder they want to impeach Trump.  Those clowns cannot be taken seriously!

And now for a dose of reality.

The National Debt is up to a Historic high of $23 Trillion Dollars and climbing. The Federal Deficit is up to a Historic high of $1 Trillion Dollars and climbing. Both are at the highest in history. GDP is down to 1.9%. Unemployment went up a notch last month. Wages overall are still stagnant. Manufacturing lost jobs. On the other side, nah the same side of the coin, you're a moron

• Trump 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

The National Debt is up to a Historic high of $23 Trillion Dollars and climbing. The Federal Deficit is up to a Historic high of $1 Trillion Dollars and climbing. Both are at the highest in history. GDP is down to 1.9%. Unemployment went up a notch last month. Wages overall are still stagnant. Manufacturing lost jobs. On the other side, nah the same side of the coin, you're a moron

Name calling?  Typical of a democrat.  However, since I am probably much smarter than you and far more successful I will take the high road.  GDP is down from 2% to 1.9% OMG....the sky is falling.  Look at the trends over the last few years.  Deficit is not as big of a deal as you think.  For the sake of argument Obama raised the deficit more than all Presidents before him.  Yet as long as the dollar doesn't devalue it really doesn't matter.  I have not looked into Unemployment, but when it is low as it has been there will be some trending in the opposite direction same with manufacturing jobs.  

See, smart people look at trends not specifically at a moment in time or a quarter.  What are the economic levels at each year?  Over a few years?  Every stat has trended up since Trump took office.   The Dow hitting a record high...that is just a shiny Trophy...doesn't mean too much, but the trend of the Dow being high since Trump was elected is huge.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Zan186 said:

Name calling?  Typical of a democrat.  However, since I am probably much smarter than you and far more successful I will take the high road.  GDP is down from 2% to 1.9% OMG....the sky is falling.  Look at the trends over the last few years.  Deficit is not as big of a deal as you think.  For the sake of argument Obama raised the deficit more than all Presidents before him.  Yet as long as the dollar doesn't devalue it really doesn't matter.  I have not looked into Unemployment, but when it is low as it has been there will be some trending in the opposite direction same with manufacturing jobs.  

See, smart people look at trends not specifically at a moment in time or a quarter.  What are the economic levels at each year?  Over a few years?  Every stat has trended up since Trump took office.   The Dow hitting a record high...that is just a shiny Trophy...doesn't mean too much, but the trend of the Dow being high since Trump was elected is huge.

Actually, in Q2 of 2018’ GDP was at 3.5%, so it’s down from there, not 2%...smart guy. That’s an 18 month  trend of  dropping. Trump has raised the deficit more than and faster than Obama in less than half the time. What kind’ effect trend is that, genius?

The Stock Market has been hovering between 26,000 and 28,000 with minor fluctuations since the end of 2017. That’s not growth, that’s stagnant.

But hey, you’re smarter than me......lol

• Trump 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

14 hours ago, HipKat said:

Well if that’s what he wants to do then maybe he should have run for director of the FBI instead of president. Maybe he should start doing things that presidents do like moving forward on policy. Because nothing is happening in the Senate, except more judge is being appointed. That’s the only thing that Mitch McConnell is allowing to the floor. Maybe Donald Trump should be a president and force the Senate to start voting on policy instead of playing dick Tracy

You're absolutely right. Nothing is happening in the Senate and you know why? Because nothing is happening in the House except for this 3 year impeachment quest. Perhaps if they'd propose some real bills and work with the Senate we could get something done but they're hell bent on dumping Trump and putting in Mike Pence in his place.

Draft%20bills.png

- Howard Beale, Network

12 hours ago, HipKat said:

Really?  LOL.  Things are so horrible!  Get me to a soup kitchen!  LOL

13 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

You're absolutely right. Nothing is happening in the Senate and you know why? Because nothing is happening in the House except for this 3 year impeachment quest. Perhaps if they'd propose some real bills and work with the Senate we could get something done but they're hell bent on dumping Trump and putting in Mike Pence in his place.

Draft%20bills.png

GAME-SET-MATCH.  Spot on.

23 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Draft%20bills.png

Well that would be cool if it was true except for one little problem. The house is sent multiple bills to the Senate to be voted on, and McConnell has not voted on them. Bills like infrastructure, healthcare amendments, budgetary issues, gun control measures, all have been passed by the house and sent to the Senate, and Mitch McConnell refuses to bring one to the floor

• Trump 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 hours ago, HipKat said:

Well that would be cool if it was true except for one little problem. The house is sent multiple bills to the Senate to be voted on, and McConnell has not voted on them. Bills like infrastructure, healthcare amendments, budgetary issues, gun control measures, all have been passed by the house and sent to the Senate, and Mitch McConnell refuses to bring one to the floor

Yeah I've seen some of these bills which are mostly garbage. The ones they talk about the most are the H.R.1 "For the People" act which even the ACLU is against and actually gives politicians a 6 - 1 match of government vs voter contributions. So, for every $1 I give to a politician of my choice they also receive $6 of my tax money. No thanks.

Then there's H.R. 7 "The Paycheck Fairness Act" which is supposed to close the non-existent wage gap. Meanwhile, Google gets a lawsuit alleging that they pay women less and actually find out that they pay men less. No thanks, another useless progressive cause bill.

And don't forget the "Bipartisan Background Checks Act" H.R. 8 because well, we didn't have enough of those to begin with? Really it just wants to ban private sales and price people out of the market with even more fees.

Are those the kind of bills that you're rooting for?

Meanwhile the USMCA Trade Agreement sits in the House because it would actually help people and Pelosi doesn't want to give Trump any wins. Can't say I blame Cocaine Mitch if he's blocking those kind of garbage bills while Democrats are focusing their efforts on overturning the 2016 election.

- Howard Beale, Network

2 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Yeah I've seen some of these bills which are mostly garbage. The ones they talk about the most are the H.R.1 "For the People" act which even the ACLU is against and actually gives politicians a 6 - 1 match of government vs voter contributions. So, for every $1 I give to a politician of my choice they also receive $6 of my tax money. No thanks.

Then there's H.R. 7 "The Paycheck Fairness Act" which is supposed to close the non-existent wage gap. Meanwhile, Google gets a lawsuit alleging that they pay women less and actually find out that they pay men less. No thanks, another useless progressive cause bill.

And don't forget the "Bipartisan Background Checks Act" H.R. 8 because well, we didn't have enough of those to begin with? Really it just wants to ban private sales and price people out of the market with even more fees.

Are those the kind of bills that you're rooting for?

Meanwhile the USMCA Trade Agreement sits in the House because it would actually help people and Pelosi doesn't want to give Trump any wins. Can't say I blame Cocaine Mitch if he's blocking those kind of garbage bills while Democrats are focusing their efforts on overturning the 2016 election.

Well one thing, Nancy Pelosi and now she just her day that it looks like the trade agreement is on the purge of being signed or voted on or whatever the fuck it is waiting for

• Trump 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan