Sign in to follow this  
BillsfanincharlotteIsBack

Maybe we should just let Allen Play Free like Jackson

18 hours ago, BillsfanincharlotteIsBack said:

Just looking at Allen play digress the last few games and watching Jackson tear the league up I think it is time to let him play free again.  We are not playing offense to his strength like moving the pocket or play action (for you jungle).These shorter completions are not getting us points let's face it we need big play Allen or he is useless.  Let him run and improvise what's the worse that could happen he gets a concussion and we get to see Barkley play.  We have a scared straight QB for half the game each week.

FB_IMG_1573498295146.jpg

How long do you see Lamar "tearing the league up"?  This will not be long term.  Wait and see.

giphy.giffrying pan chef GIF

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

I was arguing with a guy on FB yesterday. They need to take Allen's handcuffs off and let him be the gunslinger that he is. He's a different player since the New England game. Let him sling it and see what happens. Interceptions be damned. If that doesn't work then throw in Barkley.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

How long do you see Lamar "tearing the league up"?  This will not be long term.  Wait and see.

Long enough for the ravens to win a superbowl.  He got a good 6 years to 8 years as he avoids hits.

• Haha 1

I loved jackson in college but QBs like jackson, Vick, and RG3 always scare me. Jackson is the most polished passer of that bunch, but the injury potential is nerve racking.

They should let Allen do what he did last year, or change something... Anything. It isn't working. Or just lose.

Lol

no way does a guy of McDermotts nature would be cool with that. Noooo way. I swear he rather have Allen be a game manager and lose over a wild and reckless Allen and win. 

• Like 1

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

• Like 1

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

10 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

giphy.giffrying pan chef GIF

I would be happy with any amount of time vs what Allen is doing.

Very few people on this site wanted Allen or Jackson going into the draft, but almost everyone knew Jackson was more ready to play right away.  I don’t see Jackson getting any better, once teams figure out how to stop this offense, it will be copied, and we will see how Jackson adjusts. Most expert wanted Allen to sit for the first year or two of his career.  The way I see it, this is all extra experience for Allen.  He’ll have until the end of year four to prove himself worthy of franchise qb. 

17 hours ago, Buffalochief2 said:

Very few people on this site wanted Allen or Jackson going into the draft, but almost everyone knew Jackson was more ready to play right away.  I don’t see Jackson getting any better, once teams figure out how to stop this offense, it will be copied, and we will see how Jackson adjusts. Most expert wanted Allen to sit for the first year or two of his career.  The way I see it, this is all extra experience for Allen.  He’ll have until the end of year four to prove himself worthy of franchise qb. 

They already know how to stop Jackson it just seems like not many defenses are implementing it. All you have to do is look at the templates to disrupt any running RPO style QB and slap it on your defensive gameplan for the week.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

21 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Lol

no way does a guy of McDermotts nature would be cool with that. Noooo way. I swear he rather have Allen be a game manager and lose over a wild and reckless Allen and win. 

Well...I guess this didn’t age well.....

now let’s see it actually happen.....

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Well...I guess this didn’t age well.....

now let’s see it actually happen.....

Yep was just about to come back to this post...I was the first one to call this but Lit won't pin this unless he started the thread.  Selfish bastard...😂😂😂...

Now back to Jackson everyone knows how to stop him a running QB is not new.  He is just that good the Patriots found this out.  He can throw and run it is not like you just have to defend one.  

Yeah, as much as we all dread the mistakes he makes doing hero ball, we need to unleash him and let him do his thing because that is what he is.  Teach him to slide feet first and then unleash him.  He will get lots of picks but he will get lots of TDs too.

• Thanks 1