Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Steve Tasker: Josh Allen the rookie wins that game

Dabol seems to have changed offense tonshort quick passing game which is not Allen's strength. 

Just my 2 Cents

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"It's time for the Jedi to end." - Luke Skywalker: Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

''We will always be with you. No one's ever really gone.'' - Luke Skywalker Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

#Cup or Bust 2020 #Bowl or Bust 2020

This is what I keep saying. Last year he was a firecracker, this year, he looks lethargic, like his head isn't into it and the idiot coaching isn't doing shit about it

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

29 minutes ago, HipKat said:

This is what I keep saying. Last year he was a firecracker, this year, he looks lethargic, like his head isn't into it and the idiot coaching isn't doing shit about it

I feel the coaches have the whole offense overthinking this season and worried more about not making a mistake instead of making the play.  I keep watching this Offense thrive when they play with pace and have troubles when they are pumping the brakes and being careful.

• Thanks 2

You and I both predicted this over the off season.....that McDermott would coach the aggressiveness out of Allen. 

And it has happened.

And it was the Pat game that has ruined him. 

Allen was fun and exciting, albeit raw. 

Now he’s just a big Trent Edwards. 

Bills are fucked.

• Thanks 1

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

This coaching staff needs to decide what they are doing here. Should have signed Tannahil