And i am being generous because it's probably more like bottom 7 or bottom 8.   The only teams the bills are better than are the 6th they beat and even one of those they aren't better than anymore.  Hell it took 4 missed fgs from a since retired kicker to beat them. 

We are FRAUDS and i knew we were but was ignoring the obvious because i want to see a playoff game involving the bills.  I challenge anyone to name 9 teams the bills are better than or better yet name 9 teams that wouldn't be 6-3 or better with the Schedule they have played.

Its sad that i knew they were feauds because I totally expected a loss today againsta 2-6 team.  I totally expect one against denver too.  Why?  Not because of some outside factors or law of averages its because they are better.

Do you know why the Bengals, Jets dolphins and Steelers games were so close?  Because we aren't much better than them.  

I sort of expect a win next week but it's no sure thing.  At this point 9 wins is the max and that would involve somehow beating the Broncos.  The other 4 games are no prayer losses 

• Thanks 2

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

27 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

The Bills are only 6-3 because of the incredible easy schedule, unfortunately.

Yep, all hurtful wins.  Miami is going to do it to themselves too.  Shit wins, mean nothing and cost you talent.  Im glad the shit is starting to blow up here. I hope the Bills lose out, show these cum guzzling jungle dancers what this team really is and hopefully get a decent draft slot ( super hopefull it gets McClappy out of here).

On 11/10/2019 at 9:54 PM, miamibillsnut said:

And i am being generous because it's probably more like bottom 7 or bottom 8.   The only teams the bills are better than are the 6th they beat and even one of those they aren't better than anymore.  Hell it took 4 missed fgs from a since retired kicker to beat them. 

We are FRAUDS and i knew we were but was ignoring the obvious because i want to see a playoff game involving the bills.  I challenge anyone to name 9 teams the bills are better than or better yet name 9 teams that wouldn't be 6-3 or better with the Schedule they have played.

Its sad that i knew they were feauds because I totally expected a loss today againsta 2-6 team.  I totally expect one against denver too.  Why?  Not because of some outside factors or law of averages its because they are better.

Do you know why the Bengals, Jets dolphins and Steelers games were so close?  Because we aren't much better than them.  

I sort of expect a win next week but it's no sure thing.  At this point 9 wins is the max and that would involve somehow beating the Broncos.  The other 4 games are no prayer losses 

Which Steelers game are you talking about?

• Thanks 1

On 11/10/2019 at 9:54 PM, miamibillsnut said:

Christ.  Go kill yourself.

On 11/10/2019 at 10:35 PM, DC2007 said:

Yep, all hurtful wins.  Miami is going to do it to themselves too.  Shit wins, mean nothing and cost you talent.  Im glad the shit is starting to blow up here. I hope the Bills lose out, show these cum guzzling jungle dancers what this team really is and hopefully get a decent draft slot ( super hopefull it gets McClappy out of here).

Who is the coach you want to replace McD?  So easy to criticize.  Offer a solution or two for a change.  That goes for a lot of folks around here.  Armchair QB's with 20/20 hindsight.  Children. 

Bill Parcell's said you are what your record says you are.

It's funny because last time I checked Buffalo is 6-3 and has the #5 playoff spot in the AFC.

Literally the bottom 10 teams are Detriot, Arizona, Denver, Tampa Bay, Atlanta, Miami, New York Jets, New York Giants, Washington and Cincinnati. 

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

On 11/10/2019 at 10:35 PM, DC2007 said:

Great job of being a troll and making a shitty hot take.

McDermott coached the first Buffalo team to make the playoffs in  17 years. And this years team has a very good chance of making the playoffs again. Meaning in the McDermott Beane regime Buffalo will have made it to the playoffs in 2 out of their 3 years.

Please continue making hot takes and acting like a troll.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

22 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

McDermott coached the first Buffalo team to make the playoffs in  17 years. And this years team has a very good chance of making the playoffs again. Meaning in the McDermott Beane regime Buffalo will have made it to the playoffs in 2 out of their 3 years.

Do you even know what a troll is?

The way in which you use it makes no sense.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

12 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

It's funny because last time I checked Buffalo is 6-3 and has the #5 playoff spot in the AFC.

Literally the bottom 10 teams are Detriot, Arizona, Denver, Tampa Bay, Atlanta, Miami, New York Jets, New York Giants, Washington and Cincinnati. 

Of the above, the only teams I believe we are only significantly better then Atlanta, Denver, Miami, Jets, & Cincinnatti. Not saying much.

2 hours ago, Sucked In Again said:

Of the above, the only teams I believe we are only significantly better then Atlanta, Denver, Miami, Jets, & Cincinnatti. Not saying much.

And that literally doesn't matter because it's your overall record that gets a team into the playoffs.

It's not Buffalo's fault there is a weak AFC this year, it's not Buffalo's fault they are winning games they should win.

There are holes in the line up on offense that need to be filled in the offseason by Beane, but if Buffalo can get into the playoffs for the 2nd time in 3 years it helps build confidence, build a culture of winning and helps recruit free agents to Buffalo.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

On 11/10/2019 at 10:04 PM, LiterateStylish said:

The Bills are only 6-3 because of the incredible easy schedule, unfortunately.

incredible

• Like 1

On 11/10/2019 at 8:54 PM, miamibillsnut said:

When did we play Pittsburgh?

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

Dude you just look like an idiot give it up.

39 minutes ago, the climber said:

Dude you just look like an idiot give it up.

LOL, like I give a fuck what you think.

Go back to being Lit's dick rider

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

1 hour ago, George said:

incredible

I didn't realize this was college football and strength of schedule mattered on playoff seeding.

Oh wait, this isn't college football and your playoff seeding is not determined by the quality of team you beat. 

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

6 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

And that literally doesn't matter because it's your overall record that gets a team into the playoffs.

It's not Buffalo's fault there is a weak AFC this year, it's not Buffalo's fault they are winning games they should win.

There are holes in the line up on offense that need to be filled in the offseason by Beane, but if Buffalo can get into the playoffs for the 2nd time in 3 years it helps build confidence, build a culture of winning and helps recruit free agents to Buffalo.

Keep riding this mantra while you can................ Jungle I love your posts, very informative. With that being said I've been finding my optimism has been turning to realism as each week goes by. Hoping for a good game tomorrow, although you would think with 9 games under there belt, we would be past searching for a good 4 quarters. Playoff qualified teams are past this, at this point in the season. We still have time to turn things around although I don't think anyone would be shocked if we finished out 0/8 or 1/7.  

I’m glad the Bills are 6-3. I hope they make the playoffs. But, let’s not turn a blind eye to the problems. They are barely  beating the bottom teams in the NFL. They have allowed 492 yards on the ground the last 3 games vs some pretty shaky offensive lines. They are in the bottom ten in total offense, passing and scoring, even with the easy schedule. They aren’t a sure win today. And the easy schedule is coming to an end, they will have to beat a good team to get into the playoffs. 

• Thanks 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

22 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

If you want mediocre, then you are spot on.

On 11/15/2019 at 11:33 PM, junglesouljah said:

Theu backed into the playoffs on a prayer from the Bengals because they weren't good enough to win and control their own destiny.  This year's schedule is one of the weakest in NFL history and you think the team has gone forward.  Pathetic.

48 minutes ago, DC2007 said:

Theu backed into the playoffs on a prayer from the Bengals because they weren't good enough to win and control their own destiny.  This year's schedule is one of the weakest in NFL history and you think the team has gone forward.  Pathetic.

guess what? they don't award style points for how you got into the playoffs.

You either make the playoff or you don't.

You have a pathetic hot take.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

40 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

guess what? they don't award style points for how you got into the playoffs.

You either make the playoff or you don't.

You have a pathetic hot take.

They do judge how bad you get your loser ass whooped against real competition though, so if you are looking for a National display of ineptitude, you may get what you want.