Sign in to follow this  
miamibillsnut

Bottom 10 team

And i am being generous because it's probably more like bottom 7 or bottom 8.   The only teams the bills are better than are the 6th they beat and even one of those they aren't better than anymore.  Hell it took 4 missed fgs from a since retired kicker to beat them. 

We are FRAUDS and i knew we were but was ignoring the obvious because i want to see a playoff game involving the bills.  I challenge anyone to name 9 teams the bills are better than or better yet name 9 teams that wouldn't be 6-3 or better with the Schedule they have played.

Its sad that i knew they were feauds because I totally expected a loss today againsta 2-6 team.  I totally expect one against denver too.  Why?  Not because of some outside factors or law of averages its because they are better.

Do you know why the Bengals, Jets dolphins and Steelers games were so close?  Because we aren't much better than them.  

I sort of expect a win next week but it's no sure thing.  At this point 9 wins is the max and that would involve somehow beating the Broncos.  The other 4 games are no prayer losses 

27 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

The Bills are only 6-3 because of the incredible easy schedule, unfortunately.

Yep, all hurtful wins.  Miami is going to do it to themselves too.  Shit wins, mean nothing and cost you talent.  Im glad the shit is starting to blow up here. I hope the Bills lose out, show these cum guzzling jungle dancers what this team really is and hopefully get a decent draft slot ( super hopefull it gets McClappy out of here).