Daboll doesn't utilize the talent on hand. Motor Singletary is under used, Robert Foster is under used, Cole Beasley is under used, Dawson Knox is under used.

Daboll is terrible at play calling, at in game adjustments and half time adjustments. 

• Thanks 2

I’ve about had it with McDermott and I’ve grown to hate his game day coaching. How many more seasons do we have to watch this crap?

• Thanks 1

I called it in the other thread.  It seems the Bills like to do the exact opposite of what they SHOULD do.  :niterider:

1 hour ago, junglesouljah said:

Daboll doesn't utilize the talent on hand. Motor Singletary is under used, Robert Foster is under used, Cole Beasley is under used, Dawson Knox is under used.

Daboll is terrible at play calling, at in game adjustments and half time adjustments. 

I was not happy when we hired Daboll.   His track record everywhere he has been as an OC has not been good.

I was not happy we didn't look at possibly upgrading our OC this past off season.

McDermott needs someone to tell him  "the Emperor Has No Clothes...."

42 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Let me guess.

Jungle wants to replace Daboll with the QB’s coach.

You know... the guy who has never called plays in his life.

At least then there would be an excuse...

3 hours ago, Psycho79 said:

I’ve about had it with McDermott and I’ve grown to hate his game day coaching. How many more seasons do we have to watch this crap?

McDermott doesn't control the offensive play calling. The play calling is bad and the OC doesn't utilize the weapons he has on offense. That's on Daboll.

2 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Let me guess.

Jungle wants to replace Daboll with the QB’s coach.

You know... the guy who has never called plays in his life.

If Daboll is fired in season yes.

If Daboll is fired after the season they can interview college coaches, NFL coaches and Ken Dorsey.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Crazy Legs said:

I was not happy when we hired Daboll.   His track record everywhere he has been as an OC has not been good.

I was not happy we didn't look at possibly upgrading our OC this past off season.

McDermott needs someone to tell him  "the Emperor Has No Clothes...."

The talent on the OL and skill position was terrible in 2018, I wanted to give Daboll 1 more year to see what he could do with an improved OL, with Devin Singletary, Dawson Knox, Cole Beasley and John Brown.

The offense Daboll is running is not producing, and Daboll doesn't use his personnel properly. 

When Buffalo's offense comes out flat every 3rd quarter this season it tells you that Daboll sucks at half time adjustments.

Daboll is terrible at making in game adjustments.

• Thanks 1

play calling was fine yesterday.  There were plays to be made all over the field passing.    Between Allen misses, Allen misreads, receiver drops, penalties, offensive line meltdowns, missed FGs and pussy coaches playing for FGs instead of TDs, many points were left on the field.   A well oiled machine yesterday puts 30+ points on the board easily.   

As the old saying goes, you cant make chicken salad out of chicken shit.    And our offensive unit as a hole is chicken shit. Stop blaming Daboll. 

What you guys are basically saying is we should have run more because our pass offense is a clusterf***.    Guess what, if we had run more we still wouldnt have scored any more points. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, miamibillsnut said:

play calling was fine yesterday.  There were plays to be made all over the field passing.    Between Allen misses, Allen misreads, receiver drops, penalties, offensive line meltdowns, missed FGs and pussy coaches playing for FGs instead of TDs, many points were left on the field.   A well oiled machine yesterday puts 30+ points on the board easily.   

As the old saying goes, you cant make chicken salad out of chicken shit.    And our offensive unit as a hole is chicken shit. Stop blaming Daboll. 

What you guys are basically saying is we should have run more because our pass offense is a clusterf***.    Guess what, if we had run more we still wouldnt have scored any more points. 

The play calling was not fine yesterday. How does Singletary only get 8 carries vs the 30th ranked defense? That's on daboll the play caller.

Daboll called 4 vertical pass route on a 3rd and 4, how is that good play calling?

17 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

The play calling was not fine yesterday. How does Singletary only get 8 carries vs the 30th ranked defense? That's on daboll the play caller.

Daboll called 4 vertical pass route on a 3rd and 4, how is that good play calling?

because the passing lanes were wide open.  

Like I said in another thread, you dont run for the sake of running or because in prior games the Browns were bad against the run.  If there are huge chunk plays available in the passing game you take them.  It's not like they were gashing the Browns when they ran either.   He had a couple of nice runs and a couple nothing runs too.    A good team blows the Browns pass D out of the water yesterday and nobody even mentions the pass to run disparity.

17 hours ago, Woody said:

I called it in the other thread.  It seems the Bills like to do the exact opposite of what they SHOULD do.  :niterider:

It’s called outsmarting yourself 

• Thanks 1

Should have just pounded the Rock. It isn't rocket science.

Daboll is just a puppet of McDermott’s. Firing Daboll does us nothing. McMoron will just hire another 1975 offensive play caller. 

I thought the offense was only going to pound the rock? Makes no sense. Do they have any accountability or does that come after the next loss?

FACT:

Offenses under Brian Daboll -

2009: 32nd ranked
2010: 29th (fired)
2011: 20th (fired)
2012: 32nd (fired)
2018: 30th
2019: 22nd

• Like 1

14 hours ago, bv said:

Should have just pounded the Rock. It isn't rocket science.

And they would have scored less than 16 points.  This team isnt good enough to just pound the rock against anyone.  Every drive would stall with an offensive line blown assignment or a penalty by Lee Smith.  

17 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Daboll is just a puppet of McDermott’s. Firing Daboll does us nothing. McMoron will just hire another 1975 offensive play caller. 

This was the one week where a 1975 game plan would have won.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1