Sign in to follow this  
Thurmal

If not Allen, than whom?

I have my issues with Allen:  the fact that he is a big arm QB whose big arm is irrelevant when it comes to long passes.  The fumbles.  The too-often inaccuracy in general.  But there is stuff I like about him.  He can make things happen in the pocket.  When he has the ball during the final two mins of either half, I feel good about his chances to lead a drive, unlike Fitz, Manuel, Losman, Edwards, Taylor, etc.  He does make some throws on a rope.

Totally honest question; for the guys who are done with Allen, what's your answer for next year?  Dalton?  A washed-up (and increasingly weird) Cam Newton?  Start over with a new draft pick?

• Like 2

I'm definitely not done on Allen, but man, like you said, he just isn't getting it done on the field. I don't think it's 100% his fault, but he's definitely a part. If they do decide to move on from Allen, and if the Bills finish with 7-9 wins and wind up back in the middle of the pack (as it looks like they may), then it's back to Limbo -- a train of has beens and never was. If Allen can't turn a corner, it's going to be another long winter in Buffalo.

• Like 1

First off, it's "then".

Dalton if you want to maximize the potential of this roster or Alex Smith if you want to take a wild shot.

Newton would be off my board, that's where the Bills will go if they make a move.

I'd go Dalton AND a draft pick in the first 3 rounds.  Try to add help around them and see.

If Daboll is here, im not watching. Do whatever the fuck you want, doesn't matter. 

4 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

Maybe we should get Allen a #1 WR.

Maybe we should get a better OC.

Yes.

Let’s get Allen yet ANOTHER receiver who will be open and he can’t complete the ball to.

9 minutes ago, DC2007 said:

Better chance to win with him and this schedule. 

He'd have a heyday with this offense. :niterider: