Aaaaah.   No.

If I am GM, i realize how hard it is to find a QB so I start cultivating my leads and contacts for my 2020 Offensive Coordinator and scouting OLinemen.

Improve what you can immediately.   (If you want to scout Qbs coming out in the 2021st draft...fine)

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Crazy Legs said:

Aaaaah.   No.

If I am GM, i realize how hard it is to find a QB so I start cultivating my leads and contacts for my 2020 Offensive Coordinator and scouting OLinemen.

Improve what you can immediately.   (If you want to scout Qbs coming out in the 2021st draft...fine)

Honestly; I can’t think of a game where he didn’t miss a long TD.

Were talking about 70+ points off the bird because Josh can’t hit long passes.

I don't want to pile on Allen here, but nobody can defend him in regards to that. We got trucked in the Eagles game, BUT, if he doesn't miss open receivers, we beat NE and Cleveland.

He needs to work on that all offseason. It's not even an accuracy thing so much as he's throwing lasers. He needs to put air under them so the receiver can catch up to it.

They’ve schemed the WRs open deep but Allen hasn’t been close - he’s regressed, he was way more aggressive last year. 

1 hour ago, LiterateStylish said:

Has there been a single game this year that Allen hasn’t left 7 points off the board because he missed a wide open TD to a WR downfield?

You could literally do this with any QB in the league.

Not the crisis you are making it to be, but not a big surprise that you are.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

You could literally do this with any QB in the league.

Not the crisis you are making it to be, but not a big surprise that you are.

Lol what?

You actually believe that every QB in the NFL misses a wide open deep Touchdown every single game?

hahahahhaha

2 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Lol what?

You actually believe that every QB in the NFL misses a wide open deep Touchdown every single game?

hahahahhaha

No defending Allen because he stinks but yeah it happens a lot.  Even to the great ones.  If qbs were perfect theyd have 90% plus completion percentage 

5 minutes ago, miamibillsnut said:

No defending Allen because he stinks but yeah it happens a lot.  Even to the great ones.  If qbs were perfect theyd have 90% plus completion percentage 

Re-read what you quoted and responded to...

If you count the COUNTLESS recievers he's missed the chance to throw to that were wide open, hes left 250 pts on the field.  I wanted him to make it, he sucks, end of it.  IF McClappy has a set of balls, he starts Barkley over Allen because Allen has proven he can't get it done.  His Vagina will be showing all year, beacuse "competition at every position" really means, my guys will play regardless of the outcome of thr competition at every position.

10 minutes ago, miamibillsnut said:

Qbs miss tds every game.  Kirk cousins just missed a td as i am typing it

Yes, 1 of the 32 qbs will miss every week. However, guys that miss as often as Allen are called "unemployed"

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, miamibillsnut said:

Qbs miss tds every game.  Kirk cousins just missed a td as i am typing it

For goodness sakes dude, READ.

Read what you are responding to.

Goodness gracious.

I even gave you a second chance and you still screwed it up.

Of course QB’s miss TD’s sometimes.

But that wasn’t the conversation!1!

The topic was about whether evert QB overthrows as wide open streaking downfield WR for long TD’s every game.

And OF COURSE that does not happen.

If every QB did what Allen did and air mailed every 40+ yard pass to a wide open streaking WR, 5 yards past the target, the league would be impossible to watch.

Josh is the worst deep ball QB in the game for a reason.

READ!

47 minutes ago, DC2007 said:

Yes, 1 of the 32 qbs will miss every week. However, guys that miss as often as Allen are called "unemployed"

It’s unbelievable that these people cant read what they’re replying to.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

For goodness sakes dude, READ.

Read what you are responding to.

Goodness gracious.

I even gave you a second chance and you still screwed it up.

Of course QB’s miss TD’s sometimes.

But that wasn’t the conversation!1!

The topic was about whether evert QB overthrows as wide open streaking downfield WR for long TD’s every game.

And OF COURSE that does not happen.

If every QB did what Allen did and air mailed every 40+ yard pass to a wide open streaking WR, 5 yards past the target, the league would be impossible to watch.

Josh is the worst deep ball QB in the game for a reason.

READ!

And i will repeat most qbs miss a wide open seep td every game.  Wtf do you not understand.  Not my fault you only watch bills games. Happens every game.  That doesn't mean Allen doesn't suck on deep balls, he does all the sudden but hes not alone. Until this year Jameis Winston has had that problem for 4 years. He was the worst deep ball thrower in the game

11 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Lol what?

hahahahhaha

It's not that he misses one a game.  He's missed every single one he has thrown.  You have to hit at least one out of three.

9 hours ago, miamibillsnut said:

And i will repeat most qbs miss a wide open seep td every game.  Wtf do you not understand.  Not my fault you only watch bills games. Happens every game.  That doesn't mean Allen doesn't suck on deep balls, he does all the sudden but hes not alone. Until this year Jameis Winston has had that problem for 4 years. He was the worst deep ball thrower in the game

Lmao.

Then you just have no idea what you’re talking about.

NFL QB’s do not miss a deep pass every game.

The fact that you thought that was true makes me laugh and also loses respect for your football knowledge.

I pay a premium for NFL Coaches Film Access and watch every play of every game across the NFL, every single week.

Sometimes multiples times.

But don’t worry - you don’t need to have the dedication I have. All you need is two functioning brain cells to do a google search, because the NFL keeps stats on attempted passes by yards. 

The stupidity on this forum is out of control.

1 hour ago, The Beef said:

It's not that he misses one a game.  He's missed every single one he has thrown.  You have to hit at least one out of three.

Yep.

But don’t worry, according to MiamiBillsNutLicker, every QB misses all of those every game too.

I'm up for not letting the other team have the ball first anymore....

19 hours ago, DC2007 said:

If you count the COUNTLESS recievers he's missed the chance to throw to that were wide open, hes left 250 pts on the field.  I wanted him to make it, he sucks, end of it.  IF McClappy has a set of balls, he starts Barkley over Allen because Allen has proven he can't get it done.  His Vagina will be showing all year, beacuse "competition at every position" really means, my guys will play regardless of the outcome of thr competition at every position.

I wouldn't mind seeing Barcklay (however the hell you spell it) if Allen struggles but I'm sure McBean would have none of that!