That’s Star Lotulelei eating grass.

He’s eating grass and the RB hasn’t even made it to the Line of Scrimmage yet (he’s still in the backfield.

This is the guy that @junglesouljah defended for 1.5 years.

C3962B2D-974F-4AEA-A0D7-BB853B02245C.jpeg

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

He is a oversized paper weight , there for looks- he’s literally worthless on the field 

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

4 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

No comment from Jungle lol.

The guy you pimped for a straight year was eating grass while the RB was still behind the LOS!!!

Again this was a signing that you liked. Geez why don’t you try and be a little humble. 

Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

41 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

Again this was a signing that you liked. Geez why don’t you try and be a little humble. 

Correction: I had no problem with giving the player a chance.

I had a HUGE problem with the contract we gave him.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

Meh.

How about we score more points and then we dont have to worry about him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

Don’t care how it was accomplished, we held them to under 20.  There’s no excuse to lose a game when you do that, it’s on the offense

7 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Correction: I had no problem with giving the player a chance.

If I recall you called it a good signing. 

• Haha 1

Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

37 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

If I recall you called it a good signing. 

Are you having a problem reading?

Let me copy/paste:

Correction: I had no problem with signing and giving the player a chance.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

13 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Are you having a problem reading?

Let me copy/paste:

Correction: I had no problem with signing and giving the player a chance.

You didn’t have problem with the contract when we signed him.

you said it would be AWESOME and he is ranked top 25 pft top list of free agents, those guys get paid pretty well

46 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

You didn’t have problem with the contract when we signed him.

you said it would be AWESOME and he is ranked top 25 pft top list of free agents, those guys get paid pretty well

Uh no - I didn’t know the contract when I said I was ok with signing him.

I mean, I get that you’re really grasping at straws to pin something on me, but the SECOND that I found out about the contract, I lost my mind and started a thread (or 3).

Get a grip.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

14 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Uh no - I didn’t know the contract when I said I was ok with signing him.

I mean, I get that you’re really grasping at straws to pin something on me, but the SECOND that I found out about the contract, I lost my mind and started a thread (or 3).

Get a grip.

You’re telling me to get a grip? You start 400 threads about a guy you liked, and I need to get a grip. I never said anything about the salary you did. I said you thought it was an “AWESOME  signing” and now you bust other people’s balls about it. Over and over and over and over and over and over again. You get a grip

9 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

You’re telling me to get a grip? You start 400 threads about a guy you liked, and I need to get a grip. I never said anything about the salary you did. I said you thought it was an “AWESOME  signing”

I had no problem with the signing (hint: I was wrong, and said it multiple times. Like 50 times at least).

I DID have a huge problem with the contract. From the very beginning. As in, within days of finding out what it was. Months before he ever played a game.

So yeah; the formula of “Lit already said he was wrong about the signing 50 times before” + “Lit hated the contract from day 1” = Get a grip. 

Because the fact of the matter is, not every player works out - I’m glad they tried with him - But if we didn’t give him that massive contract, he could be cut by now!

This is not that hard to understand. But you are so hell-bent on trying to get something - anything - on me, because I abuse your football knowledge on a weekly basis, that you grasp at straws that aren’t there.

its sad.

and now you bust other people’s balls about it. Over and over and over and over and over and over again. You get a grip

No, I bust other people’s balls for CONTINUING to defend him.

Jungle defended this guy after it was OBVIOUS he sucked.

Just like Allen

Are you actually this dense?

I don’t know how you walk straight with so much lead in your head.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

4 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

I had no problem with the signing (hint: I was wrong, and said it multiple times. Like 50 times at least).

I DID have a huge problem with the contract. From the very beginning. As in, within days of finding out what it was. Months before he ever played a game.

So yeah; the formula of “Lit already said he was wrong about the signing 50 times before” + “Lit hated the contract from day 1” = Get a grip. 

Because the fact of the matter is, not every player works out - I’m glad they tried with him - But if we didn’t give him that massive contract, he could be cut by now!

This is not that hard to understand. But you are so hell-bent on trying to get something - anything - on me, because I abuse your football knowledge on a weekly basis, that you grasp at straws that aren’t there.

its sad.

No, I bust other people’s balls for CONTINUING to defend him.

Jungle defended this guy after it was OBVIOUS he sucked.

Just like Allen

Are you actually this dense?

I don’t know how you walk straight with so much lead in your head.

Dense? Because I’m tired all your idiotic threads about the same shit. Thats dense? Ok... 

maybe you should check that “ego”

3 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

Dense? Because I’m tired all your idiotic threads about the same shit. Thats dense? Ok... 

maybe you should check that “ego”

I really don’t have much of an ego. I believe that what I see, is mostly common sense. Which is why it baffles me, when it takes people like you & Jungle, so so so so long to realize what I saw the very first time I see a player play.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

Just now, LiterateStylish said:

I really don’t have much of an ego. I believe that what I see, is mostly common sense. Which is why it baffles me, when it takes people like you & Jungle, so so so so long to realize what I saw the very first time I see a player play.

Obviously it didn’t if he played for the Panthers and you liked the signing lmao. I never said he was good, just sick of seeing thousands of threads about the same thing. 

2 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

Obviously it didn’t if he played for the Panthers and you liked the signing lmao. I never said he was good, just sick of seeing thousands of threads about the same thing. 

He was significantly better for the Panthers.

Age hurts the best of us.

If you don’t like seeing the threads, don’t click on them.

Or if you’re going to click on them, don’t make up some imaginary strawman theory that lasts for 10 posts.

its pathetic 

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

8 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

He was significantly better for the Panthers.

Age hurts the best of us.

If you don’t like seeing the threads, don’t click on them.

Or if you’re going to click on them, don’t make up some imaginary strawman theory that lasts for 10 posts.

its pathetic 

I didn’t make up shit. I said you said it was an AWESOME signing. All caps just like that, not made up you said it. You brought up salary like its your money or something. I don’t care about his salary, he will be gone soon. 

by the way it’s not about clicking on it, it’s about sifting through all your posts about the same BS. I just picked one

35 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

I didn’t make up shit. I said you said it was an AWESOME signing. All caps just like that, not made up you said it. You brought up salary like its your money or something. I don’t care about his salary, he will be gone soon. 

by the way it’s not about clicking on it, it’s about sifting through all your posts about the same BS. I just picked one

Back to the denseness I see.

The contract has nothing to do with my money vs their money.

There is something called the salary cap...

actually, nevermind, I can’t keep explaining football 101 to you.

you can have the last word now

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

1 minute ago, LiterateStylish said:

Back to the denseness I see.

The contract has nothing to do with my money vs their money.

There is something called the salary cap...

actually, nevermind, I can’t keep explaining football 101 to you.

you can have the last word now

Yeah, and when we cut him next year we will be at 92 million. Is that enough for you or should we start another Star sucks thread lol

Lit is a crazy egomaniac that love to troll.

He makes a call out thread about me like he has multiple times before. 

So he is an admin who also trolls and is obsessed with me.

He couldn't be a bigger loser if he tried.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

3 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

Lit is a crazy egomaniac that love to troll.

He makes a call out thread about me like he has multiple times before. 

So he is an admin who also trolls and is obsessed with me.

He couldn't be a bigger loser if he tried.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

6 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Star Lotulelei played average to good at at times in 2018. 

Star has not played well this year.

I am calling for Star to be cut and for Beane to draft a run stuffer DT in the mid to late rounds of the draft.

I'm glad you are so obsessed with me that you had to make anther thread about me. Congratulations on your unhealthy obsession with me.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg