Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Blame Hauschka, but Allen is so bad and McD is a horrible game day coach

It’s 3rd and 3 with the game on the line and Allen throws a 20 yard back shoulder pass down field.

>> What the FUDGE?

Its 3rd and 3 with the game on the line and McD doesn’t take a timeout!?!?!?

He instead opts to take a timeout on 4th down to draw the defense offside???? Because that ever works???

>> What the FUDGE?

• Thanks 2

Even Jame Lofton was making fun of him.  They need to get over the offsides shenanigans. :niterider:

I’m still reeling.

3rd and 3 ... and we throw it 20 yards!?!?!

and then McD decided to take a timeout on 4th down instead of 3rd down when we could have designed a better play!?

• Like 2

I blame this one on Daboll.  I blame last week on Daboll.  I blame the Eagles Game on Daboll.  I blame next week's loss on Daboll.  You have a team that cannot stop the run, you have some good backs, and you go pass happy?  WTF is wrong with that guy?

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

3rd and 3 ... and we throw it 20 yards!?!?!

Knowing damn well that Allen was going to overthrow it 10 yards.  I gave up after that. :niterider:

• Thanks 1

Just now, LiterateStylish said:

To be fair he has a QB who can’t throw an accurate pass.

Fuck that shit, he has three very good running backs, and they run the ball less than 20 times against a team that cannot run the ball.  That is called not being able to use your personnel intelligently and that is a sign of a terrible coach.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, theAteam said:

Singletary had 8 carries vs. one of the worst run defenses in the league. That's Daboll.

That's the post of the day.   You get  our backs in their face all day long and their D won't be around in the 4th Q to do anything cause their asses are dragging too bad to stop anything at that point> Even Josh could take advantage of that 4th Q situation and pull off the win.  Then you wouldn't need House money to try something out of his range to pull off the W.

House money missed 2 fg's today a 34 yard fg and a 53 yard fg. If he hits one of those fg's than it's a tie game that goes to overtime.

Allen could have played better but there were dropped passes by Brown and Knox and others.

I was not happy with Daboll's play calling and for the season the offense is not producing as many points as it should. IMO I believe t he problem is twofold, Beane needs to get Allen a #1 WR, a fast RB to pair with Motor and Daboll needs to be more aggressive with his play calling.

It was a bad game and Buffalo should have played at a higher level. The good news is wins against Denver, Miami, Pittsburgh and the New York Jets gets Buffalo to 10 wins which should give them the #5 or #6 playoff spot.

3 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

House money missed 2 fg's today a 34 yard fg and a 53 yard fg. If he hits one of those fg's than it's a tie game that goes to overtime.

Allen could have played better but there were dropped passes by Brown and Knox and others.

I was not happy with Daboll's play calling and for the season the offense is not producing as many points as it should. IMO I believe t he problem is twofold, Beane needs to get Allen a #1 WR, a fast RB to pair with Motor and Daboll needs to be more aggressive with his play calling.

It was a bad game and Buffalo should have played at a higher level. The good news is wins against Denver, Miami, Pittsburgh and the New York Jets gets Buffalo to 10 wins which should give them the #5 or #6 playoff spot.

the office laughing GIF

7 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

It was a bad game and Buffalo should have played at a higher level. The good news is wins against Denver, Miami, Pittsburgh and the Ne.w York Jets gets Buffalo to 10 wins which should give them the #5 or #6 playoff spot.

Daboll needs to play to the strengths of this team.  That means a lot more runs.  Control the clock, tire out opposing Defenses, and win the game

Jungle, I love that you are so passionate about the Bills....Love it brother....but I just don't see Allen getting better.  His accuracy issues will be the death of him in the NFL.

He left points out there that have haunted us.   I WANT him to be great, just like you....unfortunately I just don't see it my brother.  I really want to be wrong.   He seems like an amazing guy for our team, and community....just unfortunate that he is a horribly inaccurate passer....I hope I have to eat these words.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

Daboll needs to play to the strengths of this team.  That means a lot more runs.  Control the clock, tire out opposing Defenses, and win the game

Against the Browns who have the 30th ranked run defense, Buffalo ran the ball 20 times.

All season long Daboll refuses to use Robert Foster. Foster improved his route running and can be targeted in the short and intermediate passing game, not just the deep passing game. Foster had 1 catch for 20 yards today and caused a PI call on anther play. Foster needs to be targeted more and it benefits the offense to have him on the field at the same time as Brown as it improves Buffalo's spacing and the defense can't double team both players.

Ouch-ka really didn't come through today.. two high kicks which let the wind take em.  Especially the first missed kick.  

6 minutes ago, dmoney said:

Jungle, I love that you are so passionate about the Bills....Love it brother....but I just don't see Allen getting better.  His accuracy issues will be the death of him in the NFL.

He left points out there that have haunted us.   I WANT him to be great, just like you....unfortunately I just don't see it my brother.  I really want to be wrong.   He seems like an amazing guy for our team, and community....just unfortunate that he is a horribly inaccurate passer....I hope I have to eat these words.

Allen play didn't cost Buffalo this game. Getting Allen a #1 WR will help him and help the offense be more explosive.

Watson has Hopkins, Mahomes has Hill and Allen needs to get a #1 WR for the offense to take it to the next level.

Allen wasn't wildly off on all of his throws. The receivers had some dropped passes today.

Allen does need to improve his ball placement on deep throws and that will come in due time.

It would be a knee jerk over reaction to say Allen can't improve more and become a better QB.

1 minute ago, DannyBoy said:

Ouch-ka really didn't come through today.. two high kicks which let the wind take em.  Especially the first missed kick.  

If House money hits the 34 yard kick, it's a tie game and it goes to over time. If he hits both kicks Buffalo is up by 3 points and can kill the clock for a win.

25 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

you had me until higher level.  Now, its in the wind where they will land.  

1 minute ago, junglesouljah said:

Allen play didn't cost Buffalo this game. Getting Allen a #1 WR will help him and help the offense be more explosive.

Watson has Hopkins, Mahomes has Hill and Allen needs to get a #1 WR for the offense to take it to the next level.

Allen wasn't wildly off on all of his throws. The receivers had some dropped passes today.

Allen does need to improve his ball placement on deep throws and that will come in due time.

It would be a knee jerk over reaction to say Allen can't improve more and become a better QB.

In the NFL there is very little margin for error.   My accuracy issues are that he cannot seem to lead a receiver.  He throws behind receivers.  He throws late to receivers. He cannot complete a downfield throw when receivers are open.   His failure to lead, or when he slightly throws behind a receiver,  allows the defender to "catch up" to the play, either eliminating a catch, or preventing what would have been a 15 yard gain, and only allowing a 8 yard gain. That is what is hurting him.  

His downfield throws cannot be defended by anybody watching the game.  He is downright terrible on those.

8 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

Wow this is a stupid take.

A #1 receiver will make Allen not over-throw him?

Or throw behind him?

Allen had McKenzie streaking for a wide open TD and overthrew him by 5 yards.

Allen had Brown open on 4th down and threw 2 yards behind him (and near his feet).

A #1 WR doesn’t make your QB good.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dmoney said:

In the NFL there is very little margin for error.   My accuracy issues are that he cannot seem to lead a receiver.  He throws behind receivers.  He throws late to receivers. He cannot complete a downfield throw when receivers are open.   His failure to lead, or when he slightly throws behind a receiver,  allows the defender to "catch up" to the play, either eliminating a catch, or preventing what would have been a 15 yard gain, and only allowing a 8 yard gain. That is what is hurting him.  

His downfield throws cannot be defended by anybody watching the game.  He is downright terrible on those.

Jungle is a moron.

He says Allen’s deep ball will get better “in due time”.

yeah... time magically fixes him... right...