You guys are crazy. Looking at the schedule I see no worse than 9 - 7. Will it be enough for a Wild Card spot? Maybe, we'll see.

65d309004c58190f7cc75bf3e209b81e.jpg

If the O plays like this, they won’t beat MIA.

Bal......bwahaha!

Dal in Dal on turkey day...nope.....

NE......sorry, did I even type that?

Allen vs Allen?  Well, Allen wins that one.....

No confidence until they learn to stop the run and figure out how to convert a 3rd and 3.

• Thanks 1

Miami isn't even a give me. They will run for 6 yards a carry. Beat you anything Miami will be leading in the 4th.

31 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

You guys are crazy. Looking at the schedule I see no worse than 9 - 7. Will it be enough for a Wild Card spot? Maybe, we'll see.

Humor me Sack. Where are the three wins. Well I guess you think Jets and phish. Where's the third? I cant find it. 

8 minutes ago, bufbills said:

Humor me Sack. Where are the three wins. Well I guess you think Jets and phish. Where's the third? I cant find it. 

Dolphins, Broncos, Jets. We might steal one of the other 4 with the Steelers being the most likely.

11 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Dolphins, Broncos, Jets. We might steal one of the other 4 with the Steelers being the most likely.

I hope you're right. After today, I think 8-8 is the ceiling for this offense, with some luck. Again, I do hope you're right.

Go Bills!!!

• Thanks 2

I said in the shoutbox that this game was season making or breaking. And they broke. They motherfucking broke. They won’t recover from this. They are mentally weak. 

5 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

I see all losses there. Yeah. I wouldn't be shocked if Dolphins, Broncos and Jets beat us.

I’m still laughing at homers saying “we going to the playoffs!” Back when they were 4-1. Holy shit. How many more times do you need to see seasons like this to know better? 

I'm not completely off the band wagon yet. But I'm close. With the Bills there are no easy games. That's just how it is. Not the Jets or the Fish who both suck. I would bet anything that no matter what both will be close games. We might win them. But we won't make it easy. 

If they lose to the Fish this week then the wheels are def. off and I'll be shocked if they even make it to 8-8. Yes it is that bad. As much as it pissed me to lose to the 2-6 Browns its not like they got abused. We were damn close to getting the W despite the loads of awfulness. 

Time for a gut check and a win next week to get back on track. Lose to another 2 win team and its over.