Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Levi Wallace getting abused

He's hasn't been looking good the past few weeks.  I think his fairytale story is over. :niterider:

What are you guys talking about?  Do you watch other teams play?  Every team has a weak link on defense.  It's impossible to have 11 good players which is why it's fucking sooooo stupid to base your team off it.  If he's our weakest link and we are giving up 19 points...then I'm 100% fine with that.  No, I'm a million% fine with that.  Talking about anything other than the fucking horrible offense at this point in the year is stupid.

I told my buddy before the drive started that if Cleveland scores, it'll be on Wallace. Both the long pass to Landry and the td were given up by Wallace on that one drive. 

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Over and over and over and over and over.

I defy anyone who has every made a Chris Watson joke to find me a game where he was worked like Wallace was today.

Very troubling, especially the lack of adjustment by our coaching staff.  Micah Hyde played CB in Green Bay, serviceably, for several years.  How the fuck do you not move him over to the outside?!?