• Bills by 1-3
    • Bills by 4-8
    • Bills by 9-14
    • Bills by 15-21
    • Browns by 15-21
    • Browns by 9-14
    • Browns by 4-8
    • Browns by 1-3

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/10/2019 at 08:34 PM

Here’s another prediction....

when browns win...look for shots of browns players laughing, having fun. Shots of fans in the standsdoing the same. Shit like “browns are back as contenders!” Flying around. “Baker is back!” Flying around. Talk of “browns season saved!” Flying around. 

This loss will sting bad...real bad.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Guinnessron said:

I predict Sean calls game end of first when Cleveland is up 10-3

Well....if that’s the case....it probably will be.

1 hour ago, seandelevan said:

Here’s another prediction....

when browns win...look for shots of browns players laughing, having fun. Shots of fans in the standsdoing the same. Shit like “browns are back as contenders!” Flying around. “Baker is back!” Flying around. Talk of “browns season saved!” Flying around. 

This loss will sting bad...real bad.

It's a Big game for Buffalo too, The Browns are done even if they win

thats why its so crucial that the bills start strong

dont give cleveland a reason to be optimistic. if they get down early they know their entire season is on the brink. 2-7 is pretty much a death sentence for the playoffs. 3-6 is still doable, though unlikely, but a lot more possible than 2-7

if there was a game all season that the bills want to jump out to a lead its this one

5 hours ago, seandelevan said:

LOL. that reminds me of a story. Went to a Bills backers bar about 12 years ago. Bills were playing jets at home. There were about 50 of us watching. Jets scored the first TD in the game...mid 1st quarter. Some dude literally stood up and yelled “this game is over...it’s over” and stormed out and went home. Even I was like ‘damn dude, did you even finish your first beer?’ But alas, he was right...it was an ugly, boring, Bills loss. Something like 13-3. 

So believe it or not, there are Bills fans out there that make me look like jungle. 

We live in Hamilton Ont my dad long time Cats fan will watch a game and he other team kicks a field goal and he'll look at me and yell that's it the games over and turn the tube off funny shit!

• Haha 1