• Bills by 1-3
    • Bills by 4-8
    • Bills by 9-14
    • Bills by 15-21
    • Browns by 15-21
    • Browns by 9-14
    • Browns by 4-8
    • Browns by 1-3

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/10/2019 at 08:34 PM

I honestly have no idea what to expect. 

I could see us barely squeaking by just as much as I could see them absolutely taking us to the cleaners. I mean we are due a loss as a visitor at some point right ??

I voted Bills by 4-8 as in something like 23-17 

But I have a bad feeling we are gonna be just what the doctor ordered for the ailing Browns and they are gonna take us by 10+ like the Eagles did. 

• Thanks 1

I also voted Bills by 4-8. While the Bills run defense will have tough challenge this week the same can be said for the Browns. Their run defense is ranked #30 so Buffalo should be able to pound the rock as well. Hopefully the Bills can contain their running game and force Mayfield to beat them. I think this will be a close game so I will say 24-20 Bills.

I see us trading leads often and whoever has the ball last probably wins.

I can't in good faith pick the Browns so I'll say 31-29 Bills

havent liked this game for weeks.   This is one of those Allen under siege by Browns passrush days.

Browns 19

Bills 10.

The nfl needs/wants the Browns to be relevant still. The drama. The entertainment. Therefor they win. 

Probably thanks to a shitty call. I see a last second game winning field goal for those fuckers. 23-20 Browns. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

it is the same situation as philly - fortunately not as realistic for the browns as they are further away from recovering, but they should at least enter the game fired up with a week of higher than normal practice intensity. they will fold faster than philly if they get down bc 3-6 is a lot further away from the playoffs than 3-4, but if we let cleveland think they can win the game early it will be a battle the whole way

in fact, thats what i think happens. cleveland jumps out to an early lead, the bills struggle to catch up, and the browns hold on 24-21

I have a bad feeling about this one.  Browns are due to score more than 20 points.  We are incapable of scoring 20 points.  Browns 26, Bills 16

10 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Well.....so far, according to the poll, more range members think the Bills are gonna lose. 

Im gonna place a $5000 bet Bills win!  LOL.....

6 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

pedro what GIF

LOL....im just kidding....i wouldnt touch any bills game with a ten foot pole....im just doing a LIT.....as a joke of course....

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, the climber said:

You and seandelavan should watch the game together!

LOL. that reminds me of a story. Went to a Bills backers bar about 12 years ago. Bills were playing jets at home. There were about 50 of us watching. Jets scored the first TD in the game...mid 1st quarter. Some dude literally stood up and yelled “this game is over...it’s over” and stormed out and went home. Even I was like ‘damn dude, did you even finish your first beer?’ But alas, he was right...it was an ugly, boring, Bills loss. Something like 13-3. 

So believe it or not, there are Bills fans out there that make me look like jungle. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1