Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

NY Times Anonymous Writer Releases His Book

I work for the president but like-minded colleagues and I have vowed to thwart parts of his agenda and his worst inclinations.

President Trump is facing a test to his presidency unlike any faced by a modern American leader.

It’s not just that the special counsel looms large. Or that the country is bitterly divided over Mr. Trump’s leadership. Or even that his party might well lose the House to an opposition hellbent on his downfall.

The dilemma — which he does not fully grasp — is that many of the senior officials in his own administration are working diligently from within to frustrate parts of his agenda and his worst inclinations.

I would know. I am one of them.

Well, he's written book entitled A Warning and excerpts are being released.

The first excerpts from the upcoming book, A Warning, written by a reported senior administration official, say that multiple senior administration officials considered resigning en masse, in a “midnight self-massacre” to show public alarm about President Trump’s conduct.

"....
the anonymous author wrote about the alleged frenzy that erupts follow the president's tweets, comparing it to that of nursing home attendants trying to catch a pants-less elderly uncle. "Anonymous" also claimed in the book that senior officials would sometimes wake up "in a full-blown panic" after the president posts shocking tweets overnight.

The author also claimed in the book that Trump makes misogynistic comments that prompt "uncomfortable silence."

"He comments on makeup," the author alleged, according to The Post. "He makes jokes about weight. He critiques clothing. He questions the toughness of women in and around his orbit. He uses words like 'sweetie' and 'honey' to address accomplished professionals. This is precisely the way a boss shouldn't act in the work environment."

The Post reported that "Anonymous" also alleged that Trump thought it would be "stupid" to "pick this fight" with Saudi Arabia following the death of Washington Post columnist Jamal Khashoggi by Saudi agents in 2018.

"'Oil would go up to one hundred fifty dollars a barrel. Jesus,'" "Anonymous" wrote, allegedly quoting Trump.

The author also walked back some of what was written in their op-ed for The Times in 2018.
"I was wrong about the 'quiet resistance' inside the Trump administration," the author wrote. "Unelected bureaucrats and cabinet appointees were never going to steer Donald Trump the right direction in the long run, or refine his malignant management style. He is who he is."

Hip, you’ll never make it happen as fast as you post. In fact, it’s much slower. Much slower.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jc856 said:

Hip, you’ll never make it happen as fast as you post. In fact, it’s much slower. Much slower.

SOMEONE has to fight the good fight here. Frawk, Pigworth, et al have given up the fight, bit there is no quit in me and I'll continue to post the truth about Trump and his demise at every opportunity.

Somebody has to man the tower...

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, HipKat said:

SOMEONE has to fight the good fight here. Frawk, Pigworth, et al have given up the fight, bit there is no quit in me and I'll continue to post the truth about Trump and his demise at every opportunity.

LOL.  Please devote your days to this, true believer.  It really does matter.  Snicker, snicker............

The author should be part of Federal Prison if you ask me. Disagree with the President and his policies all you want but your job is take orders and not writing anonymous books about how you sabotaged the efforts. That's getting you fired anywhere else.

1 minute ago, SackMan518 said:

The author should be part of Federal Prison if you ask me. Disagree with the President and his policies all you want but your job is take orders and not writing anonymous books about how you sabotaged the efforts. That's getting you fired anywhere else.

This warrants an investigation of the author!  LOL.  The left will paint his ass as the ultimate patriot.  The left is awfully predictable.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DC2007 said:

Yep, lets celebrate a deliberate act of traitorship.  How fu king wonderful is the world we live in?

You do that every single time you praise Trump

• Like 1

So we have whistle blowers lying about the President that are protected by the MSM but then when someone whistle blows on them about their covering up of Epstein's crimes the whistle blower gets outed and fired. Rules for thee but not for me!

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

So we have whistle blowers lying about the President that are protected by the MSM but then when someone whistle blows on them about their covering up of Epstein's crimes the whistle blower gets outed and fired. Rules for thee but not for me!

Seen the coolest thing on Facebook that said which of these is proper grammar? Jeffrey Epstein did not kill himself or Jeffrey Epstein didn’t kill himself

44 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Seen the coolest thing on Facebook that said which of these is proper grammar? Jeffrey Epstein did not kill himself or Jeffrey Epstein didn’t kill himself

It's too viral now. Everyone knows he didn't kill himself and most knew he was going to have an "unfortunate accident" in prison.

cik2kxrceox31.jpg

• Like 1

On 11/8/2019 at 5:06 AM, HipKat said:

Come on man, we all know there aren’t even windows let alone towers in insane asylums.

9 hours ago, HipKat said:

Must have missed that one.  I saw the one that said Jeffrey Epstein killed himself or Jeffrey Epstein didn’t kill himself. 

• Like 1