Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

Donald Trump Jr. - Rising Star *****

19 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Jesus F Christ you don’t even say it correctly. It’s pot, meet kettle

No dummy.  Technically, it's "the pot calling the kettle black".  Please type that exact wording into any search engine.  I simply shortened it like the cutting edge hipster I am.  LOL 

59 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Ahem.  You, sir, seem to be obsessed with male anatomy and homosexuality.  I know that type of stuff is fine with you lib folks so have at it.  Go watch some episodes of Glee or something.  Maybe play with your dolls.  LOL

Just calling a ball licker a ball licker.  You're the one licking balls.  You still haven't explained the whole monkey thing-must be something in your gay world.  You're pulling the Trump card-always accuse others of what you're guilty of. 

What makes you think I'm liberal? A person who recognizes the Trumps are a con family is not automatically a liberal unless it's in the view of a Trump ball licker-not that there's anything wrong with that-if you like licking Trump's balls go for it.    Not my preference, but obviously yours.  

BTW, only a fucking moron or someone thinking of gay sex would take the expression Ball Licker literally.   You appear to check both boxes. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Just calling a ball licker a ball licker.  You're the one licking balls.  You still haven't explained the whole monkey thing-must be something in your gay world.  You're pulling the Trump card-always accuse others of what you're guilty of. 

What makes you think I'm liberal? A person who recognizes the Trumps are a con family is not automatically a liberal unless it's in the view of a Trump ball licker-not that there's anything wrong with that-if you like licking Trump's balls go for it.    Not my preference, but obviously yours.  

BTW, only a fucking moron or someone thinking of gay sex would take the expression Ball Licker literally.   You appear to check both boxes. 

What a sicko freak.  See ya in the funny papers, fella. LOL

11 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

LOL. You are the a Trump dick rider.

Very eloquent Jungle.  I expected better of you.  Thicken that skin when it comes to politics.  You're on the wrong side, brother.

7 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Very eloquent Jungle.  I expected better of you.  Thicken that skin when it comes to politics.  You're on the wrong side, brother.

Both the Democrats and Republicans are controlled by lobbyist.

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

I guess Margot Kelly missed that part on The View where Don Jr said he has benefited from his father's name but didn't get appointed to businesses he had zero qualifications for and received money on the U.S. government dime. Don Jr grew up in the real estate world and its been his life's work. Biden Jr is a drug addict who has never made it anywhere and then suddenly gets appointed to jobs with huge salaries that he hasn't spent a day studying or working in. Also, a deadbeat dad.

Bonus - We got more targets for Pelosi and Romney's relatives.