Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

Donald Trump Jr. - Rising Star *****

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

You keep repeating the cut and paste standard democrat mantra.  Try something original. LOL

I don't like Hillary Clinton.

I support Bearnie Sanders.

I can dislike both Hillary and Trump.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

I don't like Hillary Clinton.

I support Bearnie Sanders.

I can dislike both Hillary and Trump.

Bernie Sanders.  Seriously???  Please tell us why.  At least Trump believes in capitalism and not a nanny state.  Surprised you can rail against anyone when Bernie Sanders is your kind of guy.  Good grief......   

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From hereon forward jungle will be known as "junglecomrade".  :niterider:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Woody said:

From hereon forward jungle will be known as "junglecomrade".  :niterider:

LOL.  Just spit out my coffee.  Yeah, I was a bit taken aback by that revelation.  Sheesh.  I'd never really encountered a real actual Bernie Sanders supporter before besides my gay cousin up in the DC area cesspool.  I mean yikes.  Sanders is more or less a REAL socialist.  I'm not making that up.  Look at his freaking history.  How does anyone justify supporting a guy like that?  I hope I kick before the crazies like Sanders take over.  I don't want to be in some 80% tax bracket to pay for all the free shit for the loafers.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

Sorry, big guy.  Trump any day over the likes of Bernie Sanders.  I see that clown as a socialist Jimmy Carter X 20.  God forbid that asshat gets elected.  I don't think he ever will.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Who the hell is W. Kamau Bell?  Never heard of him.

No wonder.  Just looked up the asshole.  He of CNN and "social justice think tanks" among other horrible things.  Now I will gladly forget I ever knew anything about him.  LOL.  Sounds like a true piece of shit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Whew.  Good thing we have all those honest democrats we can trust and rely on.  LOL.  Give us all a break.  

The next time you post something that is ground shaking and profound will be the first time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HipKat said:

The next time you post something that is ground shaking and profound will be the first time

LOL.  Pot Kettle Black, brah.  I was told yesterday that saying that was politically incorrect.  Obviously I don't give a shit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  Pot Kettle Black, brah.  I was told yesterday that saying that was politically incorrect.  Obviously I don't give a shit.

Jesus F Christ you don’t even say it correctly. It’s pot, meet kettle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Deep and informative, my man.  You are obviously up on your news and current events.  Can we please have more of your in depth insights and anaysis?

Yes, since you asked.  Anyone who is a Trump ball licker is a fucking moron.  The man & his crime family are great at fooling fools.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Yes, since you asked.  Anyone who is a Trump ball licker is a fucking moron.  The man & his crime family are great at fooling fools.  

 

1 minute ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Yes, since you asked.  Anyone who is a Trump ball licker is a fucking moron.  The man & his crime family are great at fooling fools.  

Well damn.  That just put me in my place.  LOL.  I think not monkey boy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Who the hell is W. Kamau Bell?  Never heard of him.

He is a funny stand up comic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Thebowflexbody said:

Well damn.  That just put me in my place.  LOL.  I think not monkey boy.

If you are a Trump ball licker I guess I did, although I have no idea what a monkey boy is.  You must dream of licking Trumps balls while he wears a monkey mask since you seem to be obsessed with the Trump family & monkeys.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, junglesouljah said:

He is a funny stand up comic.

Sure.  To those who believe the same bullshit as he does.  Think I'll pass.  I'm more of a Dennis Miller guy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

If you are a Trump ball licker I guess I did, although I have no idea what a monkey boy is.  You must dream of licking Trumps balls while he wears a monkey mask since you seem to be obsessed with the Trump family & monkeys.  

Ahem.  You, sir, seem to be obsessed with male anatomy and homosexuality.  I know that type of stuff is fine with you lib folks so have at it.  Go watch some episodes of Glee or something.  Maybe play with your dolls.  LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Epic takedowns. Whoopi AKA Caryn Johnson with the Polanski defense, Behar in the blackface light, calling them out on their TDS, and the audience even supporting Jr. Couldn't have gone any better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SackMan518 said:

Epic takedowns. Whoopi AKA Caryn Johnson with the Polanski defense, Behar in the blackface light, calling them out on their TDS, and the audience even supporting Jr. Couldn't have gone any better.

Yep.  It was sweet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...