Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

Donald Trump Jr. - Rising Star *****

Recommended Posts

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/triggered-donald-trump-jr/1132014880?ean=9781546086031#/

This is one sharp guy with a big future.  In some ways, a chip off the old block as they say.  Can't wait to read his book. (see the link above).  Like dear old dad, Junior doesn't take any crap.  Never seen the guy flustered either.  Those "sexy" gals on The View sure took to him this morning.  LOL.  One can only hope that one day he'll follow in dad's footsteps and hit the national political stage.  Thoughts?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He was a hoot on The View today.  He got in some sick burns.  :niterider:

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I for one don’t want a trump dynasty. Let’s not make dynasties. They suck.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

Like father like son.

I don’t think that always holds true. But when “connected people” hold power, there are favors, cronyism and all the rest of the things that go along with that. Trump was an outsider, which is why I voted for him, but he’s the wrong outsider. IMHO

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

Like father like son.

....and I get a little tired of people jumping all over any supposed misogyny from trump and co., but trip all over themselves to get the latest gangsta rap. Sure, there’s a distinction between President of the USA and an “artist”, but misogyny is misogyny.

 Trump was a douche for saying the grabbing them by the pussy comment, but if really is upsetting to anyone, they should go through their music carefully, throw away anything that’s racist, misogynistic or just plain nasty. Anything less, is hypocritical.

  P.S., I reread this, and I mean ANY music, not just gangsta rap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

jezuz jethro, there is no bottom to you disgusting cockswallowing of this low life shit bag

12 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

This is one sharp guy with a big future.  In some ways, a chip off the old block as they say.  Can't wait to read his book. (see the link above).  Like dear old dad, Junior doesn't take any crap.  Never seen the guy flustered either.  Those "sexy" gals on The View sure took to him this morning.  LOL.  One can only hope that one day he'll follow in dad's footsteps and hit the national political stage.  Thoughts?

here's fredo comparing his family of grifters to the soldiers that gave their lives in WWII.  Its disgusting just like president crime spree and his useless garbage spawn

EIzEH1FXUAc_fPP.png:large

 

  • Thanks 1
  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

He's always a hoot.  Very charismatic and quick witted.  Thinks on his feet.

Maybe you should blow him!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good to see that some of the nimrods around here took the bait.  LOL.  Junior is a hoot, though.  I'll continue to follow what he does for sure.  Love seeing some folks spending their precious time providing what they think is smear material.  I guess all Trumps makes liberal minds explode.  Great stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, jc856 said:

....and I get a little tired of people jumping all over any supposed misogyny from trump and co., but trip all over themselves to get the latest gangsta rap. Sure, there’s a distinction between President of the USA and an “artist”, but misogyny is misogyny.

 Trump was a douche for saying the grabbing them by the pussy comment, but if really is upsetting to anyone, they should go through their music carefully, throw away anything that’s racist, misogynistic or just plain nasty. Anything less, is hypocritical.

  P.S., I reread this, and I mean ANY music, not just gangsta rap.

Trump and Trump  Jr are pieces of shit as a human being.

He has cheated on every single one of his wife's. 

Donald Trump Jr was cheating on his pregnant wife.

Trump and Trump Jr are cut from the same cloth.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, jc856 said:

I don’t think that always holds true. But when “connected people” hold power, there are favors, cronyism and all the rest of the things that go along with that. Trump was an outsider, which is why I voted for him, but he’s the wrong outsider. IMHO

Trump is not an outsider. He has fooled you and other people into thinking he is an outsider. 

Trump  runs scams selling his gold name plate in front of buildings.

All he cares about is making money and running more scams. 

Remember Trump University, he scammed a lot of people out of money, that is who Trump is a scam artist.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

Trump is not an outsider. He has fooled you and other people into thinking he is an outsider. 

Trump  runs scams selling his gold name plate in front of buildings.

All he cares about is making money and running more scams. 

Remember Trump University, he scammed a lot of people out of money, that is who Trump is a scam artist.

Whew.  Good thing we have all those honest democrats we can trust and rely on.  LOL.  Give us all a break.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Whew.  Good thing we have all those honest democrats we can trust and rely on.  LOL.  Give us all a break.  

I'm not a fan of democrats. A lot of politician are crooked.

Trump built the  Trump Towers in NYC with illegal Polish immigrants paying them below minimum wage.

Do your research on Trump and don't worship him as a god.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/27/nyregion/trump-tower-illegal-immigrant-workers-union-settlement.html

https://time.com/5039109/donald-trump-undocumented-polish-trump-tower-bonwit-teller/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/07/05/trump-just-played-dumb-about-his-undocumented-workers-he-has-long-history-this/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

 

The tower that is his crown jewel and symbol of his wealth continues to stand on ground cleared by 200 undocumented workers who labored off the books, 12 hours a day, seven days a week, for no more than $5 an hour with no overtime.

 
 

 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-tower-was-built-on-undocumented-polish-immigrants-backs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Whew.  Good thing we have all those honest democrats we can trust and rely on.  LOL.  Give us all a break.  

It's great you want to worship a snake oil salesman and compulsive liar in Trump.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

I'm not a fan of democrats. A lot of politician are crooked.

Trump built the  Trump Towers in NYC with illegal Polish immigrants paying them below minimum wage.

Do your research on Trump and don't worship him as a god.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/27/nyregion/trump-tower-illegal-immigrant-workers-union-settlement.html

https://time.com/5039109/donald-trump-undocumented-polish-trump-tower-bonwit-teller/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/07/05/trump-just-played-dumb-about-his-undocumented-workers-he-has-long-history-this/

What's this worshipping as a god shit?  I worship no one as a god.  Trump is no worse than all the democrat scum, but you never seem to comment on them.  Something tells me you lean democrat.  I also scoff at each of your sources, jungle.  I mean, really?  The New York Times and Washington Post.  Of all sources, there are two I trust the least.  About as left as you can get.  And people complain about lonely ol' FOX News.  Ridiculous.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

Trump and Trump  Jr are pieces of shit as a human being.

He has cheated on every single one of his wife's. 

Donald Trump Jr was cheating on his pregnant wife.

Trump and Trump Jr are cut from the same cloth.

Unheard of in politics!  Those bastards!  LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

It's great you want to worship a snake oil salesman and compulsive liar in Trump.

You keep repeating the cut and paste standard democrat mantra.  Try something original. LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

A chip off the old cell block.  Con man & criminal like his dad.  

Deep and informative, my man.  You are obviously up on your news and current events.  Can we please have more of your in depth insights and anaysis?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...