Sign in to follow this  
junglesouljah

Dez Bryant wants to play football as a role player

Beane better tell Cole Beasley to get on the horn and tell him to help recruit Bryant to Buffalo.

• Like 1

Without researching I believe he tore his Achilles last season. If he is fully healed and ready to go I hope Team McBeane can get him in here. Would be a welcomed upgrade.

9 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

Beane better tell Cole Beasley to get on the horn and tell him to help recruit Bryant to Buffalo.

I'd forgotten about ol' Dez.  Can he really still play?  I kind of doubt it.  Plus he's a bit of a head case.

Meh. I cant stand Dez Bryant. He had not been getting good separation for a while, cant imagine the injury will help. He might be ok as redzone target for 50/50 balls. Bring him in before Thanksgiving. He'll be motivated to perform.

I'll pass.  If the Bills bring in another WR he better be a bonafide #1.  We have enough role players in that group.  :niterider:

2 hours ago, Woody said:

I'll pass.  If the Bills bring in another WR he better be a bonafide #1.  We have enough role players in that group.  :niterider:

Why not give him a tryout.  If he can perform, give him a deal for the rest of this season.  Won’t cost you much.  Is he better than what we have?  If so, upgrade.  If not, pass...but worth kicking every tire.

My question is, who do you drop to bring him in?  

59 minutes ago, theAteam said:

He's essentially anti-process so I would not expect McBeane to make an attempt at him.

Is he anti-process?  Or just fed up with Garrett?

3 hours ago, Meathead said:

whats his deal? why did he stop playing?

He's an asshole. Just like AB he burned bridges and acted his way out of the game. Hard pass on this diva

4 minutes ago, Victor7 said:

He's an asshole. Just like AB he burned bridges and acted his way out of the game. Hard pass on this diva

I don’t think he is as bad as AB....bad maybe....but not that bad!!

4 minutes ago, Bleedzbillz said:

I don’t think he is as bad as AB....bad maybe....but not that bad!!

Agreed. But bad enough that he's been out of the game for a couple of years now (albeit he also got hurt)

27 minutes ago, Victor7 said:

Bryant is no where as near as bad as Antonio Brown.

28 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

He hasn't been good in literally like 5 years.

Pretty much true.  And how is he only 31?  Seems like he's been around forever.

Rumor has it (Bleacher Report) OBJ might be shopped by Cleveland if they don't turn their season around asap.

2 hours ago, Bleedzbillz said:

My question is, who do you drop to bring him in?  

Well, since he wants a limited role he can replace Foster.  Swap one limited player with another.  :niterider:

2 hours ago, pkschul said:

Rumor has it (Bleacher Report) OBJ might be shopped by Cleveland if they don't turn their season around asap.

OBJ the player would be awesome, however I dont worry so much about the player but more so the man.  If hed submit to a psych exam and passes throw him some dough and let's go same with Dez. 

Bring him in to take a looksee......doesnt hurt.....

I'd be fine with bringing him in for camp next year as veteran depth but that injury is a major concern this late in the year. It'll take time to shake off the rust.