Sign in to follow this  
Woody

TRUMP RALLY - 7NOV19 - Monroe, Louisiana

13 minutes ago, direbills said:

More messaging for the cultists. They cannot function without regular affirmations. #FUCA :niterider:

Oh really?  LOL.  Dumbass.  Pot kettle black.

12 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Oh really?  LOL.  Dumbass.  Pot kettle black.

Truth hurts doesn't it cultist? #FUCA :niterider:  Do you even know what "pot kettle black" signifies? Showing your stupidty and ignorance, buttbow. Hence the vote for the criminal.

4 minutes ago, direbills said:

Truth hurts doesn't it cultist? #FUCA :niterider:  Do you even know what "pot kettle black" signifies? Showing your stupidty and ignorance, buttbow. Hence the vote for the criminal.

Truth?  LOL.  Perhaps yours.  Pot, kettle, black is a reference to hypocrisy.  Do you know the meaning of that term? If it violates a political correctness law these days, so much the better.  Liberals are such pussies.  Time to change your tampon, missy.  LOL

Ahh the angry stupid cultist!! All bark and 0 intelligence. Waste of space. But go ahead and cling on to the nutsack of your master. i am sure you get a vantage view from there. #FUCA :niterider:

1 hour ago, direbills said:

Ahh the angry stupid cultist!! All bark and 0 intelligence. Waste of space. But go ahead and cling on to the nutsack of your master. i am sure you get a vantage view from there. #FUCA :niterider:

LOL.  I'll compare degrees with a douche like you any day of the week and twice on Sunday!  Put up your dukes, porky!  Typical libtard fake "smart guy".  Keep on using that homosexual speak Nancy Boy.  Speaks to your base desires I suspect......

Ha ha! Classic tell when somebody is insecure in their educational background, they flaunt their "degrees". News flash cultist, a GED or something like that DOES NOT constitute a degree. Like your master, big bark but empty up there. Keep on clinging on while the rest of us support you. #FUCA :niterider:

5 minutes ago, direbills said:

Ha ha! Classic tell when somebody is insecure in their educational background, they flaunt their "degrees". News flash cultist, a GED or something like that DOES NOT constitute a degree. Like your master, big bark but empty up there. Keep on clinging on while the rest of us support you. #FUCA :niterider:

Insecure?  LOL.  Far from it, ace.  I'll bet I graduated from a better college than your dumb ass.  Did you go to college?  Finish?  Don't lie and throw Yale, Harvard, Princeton, etc. out there.  Big baby.  

Tsk tsk there goes the cultist again. Notice that he is so proud of the 'better college' he went to but neglected to mention the name. Classic tell. So insecure, like his fellow buddy cultists. Just like the cult leader who lies multiple times every day including that he had a 'perfect' call. Who refers to their calls as  'perfect'? Meanwhile the asshole tried to bribe a leader from another country to investigate his political opponents. I am sure buttboy is now going to say that he went to the 'perfect' college and got the 'perfect' degrees (shhh...GED). What a loser, just like his fellow cult members. #FUCA :niterider:

6 minutes ago, direbills said:

Tsk tsk there goes the cultist again. Notice that he is so proud of the 'better college' he went to but neglected to mention the name. Classic tell. So insecure, like his fellow buddy cultists. Just like the cult leader who lies multiple times every day including that he had a 'perfect' call. Who refers to their calls as  'perfect'? Meanwhile the asshole tried to bribe a leader from another country to investigate his political opponents. I am sure buttboy is now going to say that he went to the 'perfect' college and got the 'perfect' degrees (shhh...GED). What a loser, just like his fellow cult members. #FUCA :niterider:

Did you say something?  Oh, "cultist".  Really, guy?  Who'd you hear that from?  LOL.  Was just being polite and thought I'd let you go first.

Washington & Lee University - Lexington, VA

Try not to make a fool of yourself if you decide to comment on the school.  Facts about the place like entry requirements and national rankings are there for anyone to take a look at with a few keystrokes. 

I wasnt a fan of Trump in the beginning, but man I've grown to appreciate him for how he terrorizes his progressive regressive enemies

These rallies are pure gold

Best Prez in my lifetime for sure

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, HappyWolverine said:

I wasnt a fan of Trump in the beginning, but man I've grown to appreciate him for how he terrorizes his progressive regressive enemies

These rallies are pure gold

Best Prez in my lifetime for sure

Feel the same way.  I was originally a Marco Rubio guy.  Trump has grown on me more and more for the same reasons.  I won't say best in my lifetime, as that would be the great Ronald Reagan.  Better than everyone else, though.  Will be voting Trump again next November.  For the record, I'm an Independent.  I do pretty much always vote Republican these days.  How could I not?  The democrat party is complete garbage today.  Don't see it ever recovering either.  No moderates?  Game plan for disaster and deservedly so.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Feel the same way.  I was originally a Marco Rubio guy.  Trump has grown on me more and more for the same reasons.  I won't say best in my lifetime, as that would be the great Ronald Reagan.  Better than everyone else, though.  Will be voting Trump again next November.  For the record, I'm an Independent.  I do pretty much always vote Republican these days.  How could I not?  The democrat party is complete garbage today.  Don't see it ever recovering either.  No moderates?  Game plan for disaster and deservedly so.

Yeah exactly. The options are Mao or Full Retard

Lol my cousin was there, on her Facebook.  I said nothing....

That cousins Daughter  was in the  high school band that got to be in the inauguration parade. At least that's certainly  an experience. She's now in the LSU Marching band.

1 hour ago, HappyWolverine said:

Yeah exactly. The options are Mao or Full Retard

LOL.  Pretty much.  Scary.  What in the hell has happened to the democrat party?  Even I voted for Chuck Robb one time.  Where are the Scoop Jacksons and Joe Liebermans?  Fine with guys like them.  Hell, in today's democrat party they'd consider Bill Clinton right wing.  Lunacy. 

18 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  Pretty much.  Scary.  What in the hell has happened to the democrat party?  Even I voted for Chuck Robb one time.  Where are the Scoop Jacksons and Joe Liebermans?  Fine with guys like them.  Hell, in today's democrat party they'd consider Bill Clinton right wing.  Lunacy. 

That's simple

They were infected with terminal TDS